Author Topic: It's official: Shizzo is once again enjoying adult beverages.  (Read 80606 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: It's official: Shizzo is once again enjoying adult beverages.
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2015, 05:20:34 PM »
I join my fellow weeners in disappointment with the weenie in question.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2015, 05:21:13 PM »
We're individuals working within the same conditions as one another, though.
But leaning heavily towards outdated concepts in certain areas.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2015, 05:21:55 PM »
I join my fellow weeners in disappointment with the weenie in question.

Just because Shizz had a few drinks, does not make him a weenie.

:P

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2015, 05:23:10 PM »
I remember Prime saying he likes his whiskeyWeeners.  He probably has tons of wisdom on the subject.
Fixed for Tapeworm.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2015, 05:26:44 PM »
Fixed for Tapeworm.

Maybe that's his secret to alcohol-control.  Get something else stuck in his face long enough to slow the drinking?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2015, 05:27:39 PM »
Maybe that's his secret to alcohol-control.  Get something else stuck in his face long enough to slow the drinking?
He is known to be a real blowhard.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2015, 05:32:36 PM »
He is known to be a real blowhard.

Everyone has their priorities!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2015, 05:34:04 PM »
Do you feel tempted to drink more, or how do you feel Shizzo?

Are you tired and want to go to sleep, or do you feel anxious about wanting more booze, or what?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2015, 05:37:05 PM »
Do you feel tempted to drink more, or how do you feel Shizzo?

Are you tired and want to go to sleep, or do you feel anxious about wanting more booze, or what?
I am feeling drowsy at the moment, but that's fine, because I have to get up early in the morning. Overall, I feel satisfied.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »
I am feeling drowsy at the moment, but that's fine, because I have to get up early in the morning. Overall, I feel satisfied.

That must be a good sign.

Maybe next time, take that same amount and try to drink it over a longer period.

IF you're going to try to do this, then do it to win.  I'm sure that's exactly what you intended.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2015, 05:40:39 PM »
Princess, why do you think it is a forgone conclusion that I fail?

Forgive me, but do you not drink alcohol on a regular basis? Can you please explain your reasoning for doing so.

Drowning her sorrows and depression every day the number on her bathroom scale goes up.

A few bottles of wine and a couple gallons of ice cream....just to soothe the pain (and insulin injections).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 25, 2015, 05:42:50 PM »
Drowning her sorrows and depression every day the number on her bathroom scale goes up.

A few bottles of wine and a couple gallons of ice cream....just to soothe the pain (and insulin injections).
Don't bother....... This thread has been moved into the realm of the non-read.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2015, 05:44:42 PM »
That must be a good sign.

Maybe next time, take that same amount and try to drink it over a longer period.

IF you're going to try to do this, then do it to win.  I'm sure that's exactly what you intended.
Thank you. Your questions helped make this thread have a purpose. I also like the work you are doing in the Harley Breite thread.  There is still hope for this place.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #113 on: November 25, 2015, 05:51:30 PM »
Thank you. Your questions helped make this thread have a purpose. I also like the work you are doing in the Harley Breite thread.  There is still hope for this place.

;D. You're alright, Shizz.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #114 on: November 25, 2015, 05:54:48 PM »
Don't bother....... This thread has been moved into the realm of the non-read.

Busiest thread on Getbig right now.

You can smell the jealousy from the hinterlands of Canada.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #115 on: November 25, 2015, 05:56:33 PM »
Who is this "Las Fagas" dude, seems like he is engaged in a mission for cock.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 25, 2015, 05:57:26 PM »
Busiest thread on Getbig right now.

You can smell the jealousy from the hinterlands of Canada.
 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 25, 2015, 06:02:32 PM »
Who is this "Las Fagas" dude, seems like he is engaged in a mission for cock.
A guy who knows how to keep a thread interesting. You should take notes, Stimulatingerections.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2015, 06:42:13 PM »
Princess, why do you think it is a forgone conclusion that I fail?

Forgive me, but do you not drink alcohol on a regular basis? Can you please explain your reasoning for doing so.

Fair question.

Alcohol, like everything else affects different people in different ways.  Not everyone becomes addicted.  Some people can drink heavily and not become addicted.  Others can become addicted no matter how much they drink.  A true alcoholic can never safely drink because sooner or later the addiction is reactivated.  It's primarily physiological. Alcoholics are physiologically incapable of processing alcohol normally.

In small to moderate quantities it's a relaxing stimulant and yes, i enjoy a glass or two of wine occasionally while cooking, sitting on the porch watching the sunset or socializing with friends.
:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2015, 06:49:18 PM »
Fair question.

Alcohol, like everything else affects different people in different ways.  Not everyone becomes addicted.  Some people can drink heavily and not become addicted.  Others can become addicted no matter how much they drink.  A true alcoholic can never safely drink because sooner or later the addiction is reactivated.  It's primarily physiological. Alcoholics are physiologically incapable of processing alcohol normally.

In small to moderate quantities it's a relaxing stimulant and yes, i enjoy a glass or two of wine occasionally while cooking, sitting on the porch watching the sunset or socializing with friends.

Meltdown.

Seriously, Thanks for your concern. I know you care.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »
I remember Prime saying he likes his whiskey.  He probably has tons of wisdom on the subject.

Prime likes to suck on Whiskey dick :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2015, 09:47:50 PM »
All bullshit aside, I really hope you reconsider the decision you made today very soon if you are in fact an alcoholic.

I have seen way too many people who had the opportunity(including me) to stop at the right time or stay stopped and the price got higher and higher each time the "waters" were once again tested.

If I had a quarter for everytime I have read some of the famous last words you have written tonight justifying starting again and about "self control" I would be the owner of Getbig, living in Dubai, and having Ron fetching my Orange Chicken Platters
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2015, 10:51:13 PM »
A guy who knows how to keep a thread interesting. You should take notes, Stimulatingerections.

Do you have different passwords for both accounts? Or is it easier just to use "godpleasemakemylifemeani ngful" as the default password for all your getbig and BBWDating accounts?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2015, 08:09:40 AM »
Fair question.

Alcohol, like everything else affects different people in different ways.  Not everyone becomes addicted.  Some people can drink heavily and not become addicted.  Others can become addicted no matter how much they drink.  A true alcoholic can never safely drink because sooner or later the addiction is reactivated.  It's primarily physiological. Alcoholics are physiologically incapable of processing alcohol normally.

No. People become addicted because they can't deal with everyday life and constantly fails/struggles to achieve anything of value, thus become depressed, does even less to correct the situation, thus the result is even worse, so the depression gets deeper and only way that is left to feel well is by artificial stimulation of the same receptors that make a person feel good when everything is going well.
 Pretty often people who seemingly "have it all", still become alcoholics, and in such a case there's still some weakness that not many ppl around may be aware off, some field/situation in life that a person can't handle. Overall it all can be summed up to: weak people become addicted, strong - manage to stay away from that.
 I've yet to meet an alcoholic (or rec. drug addict) who has all his ducks in a row. It may seem like that at first, but later on you learn the reasons for that behviour. It is not the alcohol that destroys lifes, it is....people who destroy themselves. Guns doesn't kill, nomsayin

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2015, 09:24:05 AM »
No. People become addicted because they can't deal with everyday life and constantly fails/struggles to achieve anything of value, thus become depressed, does even less to correct the situation, thus the result is even worse, so the depression gets deeper and only way that is left to feel well is by artificial stimulation of the same receptors that make a person feel good when everything is going well.
 Pretty often people who seemingly "have it all", still become alcoholics, and in such a case there's still some weakness that not many ppl around may be aware off, some field/situation in life that a person can't handle. Overall it all can be summed up to: weak people become addicted, strong - manage to stay away from that.
 I've yet to meet an alcoholic (or rec. drug addict) who has all his ducks in a row. It may seem like that at first, but later on you learn the reasons for that behviour. It is not the alcohol that destroys lifes, it is....people who destroy themselves. Guns doesn't kill, nomsayin

I used to believe that addiction was not some sort of mental illness until even recently when I started looking at the history of addiction prior to what we call treatment centres and rehabs(which to be honest are kinda glamorized in tv, media etc). They used to put chronic alcoholics and addicts who crossed that line of not being able to stop into mental institutions.
Chronic Addiction=Insanity. Insane people= get committed the nuthouse or equivalent eventually unless they become able to stop with supports, both with community and medical in some cases.

In the end though it really does not matter why or how a person becomes addicted, once addicted, they can never consume normally again period no matter how much they try or how much everyone thinks it's all about discipline etc.

I have a shit ton of discipline btw, only thing is when I drank my sole discipline was that to the expense of everything else, and sober I am discipline towards pretty much everything else to the expense of drinking lol.
"