Author Topic: Tyson Fury Beats Klishscko For The Championship  (Read 5938 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Tyson Fury Beats Klishscko For The Championship
« on: November 28, 2015, 05:55:17 PM »
The era of the Russian is over.
A

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Tyson Fury Beats Klishscko For The Championship
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:59:42 PM »
I cant be bothered to look for Lincoln shot or Pearl Harbour bombed

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 06:23:07 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 06:53:29 PM »
can wait for lustrals fight recap and psychoanalysis
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 06:54:29 PM »
can wait for lustrals fight recap and psychoanalysis

Didn't watch it and do not care.

I gather Fury should have won on points from a friend who boxes (with technique).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 06:56:02 PM »
Didn't watch it and do not care.

I gather Fury should have won on points from a friend who boxes (with technique).
Cant wait to hear more from the friend lustral sounds great so far
wich one of you called the other after the fight this is important?
A

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 06:56:44 PM »
The era of the Russian is over.

Klit did nothing.  Was a weird fight for him.  Maybe nagging injuries and/or personal issues.  Whatever it was, it looked like he made no attempt at winning until the 11th.  Fury looks harrible slogging around the ring.  He moves very awkwardly and nothing he does even hints of a "sweet science".  Only Brits will watch his fight.  If Klit doesn't retire, he will win a rematch.  He's Ukrainian btw, not Russian.  Lol.  

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 06:59:26 PM »
Cant wait to hear more from the friend lustral sounds great so far

His words were:

"Klitschko has been shit"

"Fury should win, but don't know, it is in Germany"

"Down to points"

"Holy shit, Fury won... on points in Germany"

That was basic tone of convo. I only remembered it was on in 10th round. Saw Klitschko live in 2009 when he was supposed to fight Haye and he was untouchable (he beat the head off some Ukrainian guy).

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 07:04:57 PM »
Klitschko apparently had a rematch clause attached to the fight contract, so we could be see seeing a re-run before any other matches can be made.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 07:08:38 PM »
maybe klitcko didnt do any body shots in order to defend his head or keep his arms defensive, he must have been scared shitless i cant beleive hes still fucking that short little blond slut, he needs like a tall redneck whore that isnt too trashy just killer ass and tits about 5-11 if theres any left
A

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
maybe klitcko didnt do any body shots in order to defend his head or keep his arms defensive, he must have been scared shitless i cant beleive hes still fucking that short little blond slut, he needs like a tall redneck whore that isnt too trashy just killer ass and tits about 5-11 if theres any left

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 10:47:59 PM »
Nice piece of ass..
 :P
There some great bikini pics of her..
She has a smoking body...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 11:22:16 PM »
It was a terrible fight.

Klitschko was way too cautious.
P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »
Who needs narcotics when we have modern boxing.  This fight was more potent than heroin to watch.  I fell asleep before the first round was even over.  MMA has ruined boxing for me.  This was like watching two men slow dance.
V

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2015, 12:26:06 AM »
Who needs narcotics when we have modern boxing.  This fight was more potent than heroin to watch.  I fell asleep before the first round was even over.  MMA has ruined boxing for me.  This was like watching two men slow dance.
I agree. I'd rather watch former UFC champion Rashad Evans feint left and feint right without throwing a single punch for 25 minutes and former UFC champion Johny Hendricks grab onto an opponent's ankles and plant his head between his legs while pushing him up against the cage for 25 minutes than ever be forced to sit through 36 minutes of a boxing match. The real excitement is in the UFC!  ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2015, 04:11:38 AM »
I can't believe he didn't unload on Fury. Fury kept his hands so low he was there to be hit. They both looked like hell that fight. After Mayweather and Manny fight it was a real blow for boxing now this.  I can't believe there isn't a heavy weight from the US who can't win this thing against such crap level journey men fighters. Thanks NFL from taking the best athletes the country has to offer.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2015, 04:51:22 AM »
alot of little fellows feeling abandoned watching two grown men fight
A

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2015, 04:53:35 AM »
I can't believe he didn't unload on Fury. Fury kept his hands so low he was there to be hit. They both looked like hell that fight. After Mayweather and Manny fight it was a real blow for boxing now this.  I can't believe there isn't a heavy weight from the US who can't win this thing against such crap level journey men fighters. Thanks NFL from taking the best athletes the country has to offer.

Agreed. Pitiful display by both, neither a serious contender in any other decade.
What a shame.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2015, 04:55:05 AM »
 >:(

Fury is a clown. I never saw anything like that in a HW fight in my life.  Did Klits take a payoff to give the belt to a gypsy?  Most Klit's fights have 3-1 odds. This odds on this one were up at 5/6-1.

Fuck Fury!  >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2015, 05:01:08 AM »

Fury is a clown. I never saw anything like that in a HW fight in my life.  Did Klits take a payoff to give the belt to a gypsy?  Most Klit's fights have 3-1 odds. This odds on this one were up at 5/6-1.

i doubt klits need the money he was legit scared he couldve caved in furys chest and done some heavy body hooks,he blew his wad in that hayden pantytear bitch. basically he threw the game plan out the fuckin window with no stamina
A

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2015, 07:35:56 AM »

That may be, but he beats wilder all day long.... Only black heavy that could beat him is joshua

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2015, 07:41:39 AM »
Nice piece of ass..
 :P
There some great bikini pics of her..
She has a smoking body...

I remember a thread on here about dirty Hollywood secrets that said she liked to get beat on.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:52 AM »
was a finished fighter far from his prime against an average fighter in his prime, average fighter of course won.
wasn't a convincing win, IMO Wlad lost it more than Fury won it. but credit to Fury for the class he showed after the fight, was expecting a bit of arrogance and showmanship but he was very respectful and genuine.

Wlad though has the most padded record in boxing, has been on a steep decline for a fair few years but disguised by his poor quality opponents offering nothing.
was still expecting Wlad to up his game enough to win last night, without Emmanuel Stewart (RIP) he's not been the same and he was never the better Klitschko anyway, Wlad lives off a lot of his Vital's work, especially for the casual fans who can't even separate the two!

Division is waiting for Joshua to dominate, Fury can be got at and it will be a matter of time IMO before Joshua gets him, hopefully late 2016.

would be surprised if Fury fights Wilder tbh. that would be interesting though.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2015, 08:23:25 AM »

Fury has a very deceptive style. He is way better than he looks. If you watch all his fights, he looks terrible and he makes all his opponents look terrible but he will prove very difficult to beat.