Author Topic: Univ. of Missouri teaching assistant beats 14 Year old for not wearing hijab  (Read 7432 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
He beat a kid, and got arrested for beating a kid.  If you're so keen then go volunteer for the prosecutor but I'm pretty sure he's got this one.

You're as radical as a Muslim and twice as boring.  Maybe it'll turn out one day you were right all along, but until then find something new to post about, will ya?
I am as Radical as a Muslim? Really? Am I looking to kill anyone or point out that we must be aware of these scum and not fall for the "moderate muslim" crap.

You refuse to face the facts of the story because it does not fit into your silly agenda of defending any and all terror committed in the name of Islam.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Let's say I do, who the fuk cares, none of that ever made me want to kill or hurt anyone who didn't believe what I believed.

Back to you, what will it take for you to say RADICAL ISLAM is a cancer that must be condemned?

the bible isn't where educated people seek numeric answers to questions such as "how old is the earth"

never forget this  

"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
the bible isn't where educated people seek numeric answers to questions such as "how old is the earth"

never forget this  

When do you plan on denouncing Islamic Terror?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Musclearny melting down in this thread lol
X

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Musclearny melting down in this thread lol
Just more of the same, asking mr.turbo to denounce radical Islam and he refuses too.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
When do you plan on denouncing Islamic Terror?

the bible is NOT to be taken literally

I wan't to drive this point home
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I'd like to see all you liberals spin this one

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mizzou-teaching-assistant-beat-teen-not-wearing-hijab-article-1.2449726

A University of Missouri teaching assistant allegedly pulled a teenage relative out of her high school by her hair and assaulted her for not wearing a hijab, police said.

Youssif Z. Omar, 53, was arrested Wednesday for the alleged child abuse at Hickman High School, the Columbia Tribune reported.

Police said Omar was at the school around 3 p.m. Tuesday and noticed a 14-year-old family member who was not wearing a hijab, a traditional headscarf worn by many Muslim women.

Omar flew into a frenzy, “violently” grabbing her hair and yanking her down a flight of stairs and out of the school, police said. He then allegedly pulled her into his car and slapped her.

Omar was arrested at his Columbia home the next day on suspicion of felony child abuse, police said. He was released from jail on $4,500 bond.

The condition of the teenage relative is unknown. Omar did not return requests for comment.

Omar is a graduate teaching assistant of Arabic at the University of Missouri, according to the school’s website. A Benghazi native, he is also an editor of the school’s student culture journal Artifacts .

In an editor’s note for a recent issue, he wrote about the need to accept other peoples’ cultures and remain open-minded about one’s own.

“It is very hard for some people to be away from their own culture because they find themselves confined to the deep-rooted beliefs and customs they acquired and learned from the communities in which they were born and raised,” he wrote.

“Such people see themselves as fish taken away from the water.”

Isn't University of Missouri the place where the students got the dean fired over racial intolerance?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I am as Radical as a Muslim?

Yes.  You're bigoted, paranoid, convinced of the righteousness of your cause, and quick to condemn anyone who doesn't share your zealotry.  I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.  You have a lot in common with with a wild-eyed radical Muslim.  You don't have a beard, do you?

Really?

You don't talk about much else, sir.

Just for the fuck of it, don't post about Islam or religion for a week.  Is that something you think you could manage?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
the bible is NOT to be taken literally

I wan't to drive this point home

I am an atheist today so I apply this to all so called holy books. So again, tell us about you feelings about Mohammed's flying horse and Radical Islam, when will you denounce it? Or doing so will cause you to lose clients?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Isn't University of Missouri the place where the students got the dean fired over racial intolerance?
Try explaining this to Tapeworm, the new apologist for Radical Islam on getbig

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Yes.  You're bigoted, paranoid, convinced of the righteousness of your cause, and quick to condemn anyone who doesn't share your zealotry.  I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.  You have a lot in common with with a wild-eyed radical Muslim.  You don't have a beard, do you?

Just for the fuck of it, don't post about Islam or religion for a week.  Is that something you think you could manage?

I would never support the killing of innocent people, so what exactly do I have in common with radical islam?

You on the other hand keep defending it for some odd reason.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I would never support the killing of innocent people, so what exactly do I have in common with radical islam?

X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Yes.  You're bigoted, paranoid, convinced of the righteousness of your cause, and quick to condemn anyone who doesn't share your zealotry.  I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.  You have a lot in common with with a wild-eyed radical Muslim.  You don't have a beard, do you?

yes that's right folks, muscularny is on a messianic mission of trolling proportions   :o

he used to be a fundamentalist christian but he changed his mind about it
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
yes that's right folks, muscularny is on a messianic mission of trolling proportions   :o
My point in all my threads to you really are to show people your refusal to denounce terror. You celebrate attacks on innocent people and continue to use the web to spread radical Islam.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

And there are no innocent Muslims, rite?

Just to get you to talk about something else, I'll lay 2-1 you're not actually white.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
And there are no innocent Muslims, rite?

Just to get you to talk about something else, I'll lay 2-1 you're not actually white.

I am white lol, do you think only blacks despise terrorists?

Sure there are innocent Muslims, heck many get slaughtered by other Muslims. I ask Radical Islam and terror be denounced, so far yourself and mr.turbo would rather talk about anything else than to simply state you are against any form of radical islam including beating a 14 year old for not wearing a hijab.

I cannot be any clearer than this.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Beating a 14 year old for not wearing a hijab is not radical to them.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Beating a 14 year old for not wearing a hijab is not radical to them.
To many slaughtering innocent people and turning 9 year old girls into sex slaves is not radical either. We must denounce it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Sure there are innocent Muslims, heck many get slaughtered by other Muslims. I ask Radical Islam and terror be denounced, so far yourself and mr.turbo would rather talk about anything else than to simply state you are against any form of radical islam including beating a 14 year old for not wearing a hijab.

I cannot be any clearer than this.

Meltdown.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

You think anyone non-black is white?  I mean white.  Not Italian or some light skinned ethnic extraction.  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
You think anyone non-black is white?  I mean white.  Not Italian or some light skinned ethnic extraction.  
Italian / French mix, why does it matter?

Again, why do you find it so hard to denounce Islamic Terror?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Meltdown
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

think of a new idea

try to be more entertaining

"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Lol.  A white Italian.  I've heard it all now.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Lol.  A white Italian.  I've heard it all now.

Stick to the topic at hand, try to focus and respond accordingly.

All your attempts at corny jokes, will not distracts anyone from the fact that you and mr.turbo refuse to condemn radical islam.