Author Topic: Univ. of Missouri teaching assistant beats 14 Year old for not wearing hijab  (Read 7436 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Stick to the topic at hand, try to focus and respond accordingly.

All your attempts at corny jokes, will not distracts anyone from the fact that you and mr.turbo refuse to condemn radical islam.

Oh give it up, Tony.  You got any good salchich recipes?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Oh give it up, Tony.  You got any good salchich recipes?
All your attempts at corny jokes, will not distract anyone from the fact that you and mr.turbo refuse to condemn radical islam.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What are you, gonna tell the Don on us?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
What are you, gonna tell the Don on us?

All your attempts at corny jokes, will not distract anyone from the fact that you and mr.turbo refuse to condemn radical islam.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
remember what happened when you were asked to define "radical islam"?

that fairly tale ended badly
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
remember what happened when you were asked to define "radical islam"?

that fairly tale ended badly

Remember what happened when you were asked to denounce Radical Islam.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Sounds like that young teen girl got of lightly with just a beating, wearing a hijab is serious business in the scheme of things.  ::)
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Corny is the white man's prerogative.  Think about it.  No one else gets away with corny.

All levity aside, Don Cornholio, I'm a little concerned.  I think you've taken up this fight with Islam in the hope that middle America with accept you as one of their own but it doesn't work that way.  You should be proud of your heritage.  Christopher Columbus was an Italian.  And those amazing parades with the saints that you put on.  Just tell people you're Italian and proud of it.  They'll accept you.  There's no need for all this.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Corny is the white man's prerogative.  Think about it.  No one else gets away with corny.

All levity aside, Don Cornholio, I'm a little concerned.  I think you've taken up this fight with Islam in the hope that middle America with accept you as one of their own but it doesn't work that way.  You should be proud of your heritage.  Christopher Columbus was an Italian.  And those amazing parades with the saints that you put on.  Just tell people you're Italian and proud of it.  They'll accept you.  There's no need for all this.

some sort of insecurity, inferiority complex at work, I concur.
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
some sort of insecurity, inferiority complex at work, I concur.
And what is at work when someone refuses to denounce radical Islam?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
And what is at work when someone refuses to denounce radical Islam?

how old is the earth................... ........................ ........................ ........................ ......?                          ???
"

jon cole

• Getbig IV
It started like that in France, 30 years ago. A hijab here, a burka there, nothing special at the beginning, you think it's just a little case.

But in fact it's a global strategy, soon, major from u.s town will build mosquee to gain elector.

asstropin

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Hey.  Are u white?
I think the non-reply is your answer, Buford.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Top o'the mornin to ya, Seamus.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Beating a 14 year old for not wearing a hijab is not radical to them.

That's the problem. These whackjobs don't believe they're radical.

This happened in my area. inquisitr.com/2591770/word-of-life-church-8-members-indicted-for-savage-beating-death-of-lucas-leonard-19-for-wanting-out

I'm against all fundamentalism but find it ironic when people say there are no moderate Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc...

It comes down to the simple question: Is tolerating an extreme practice/sect within your religion the same as endorsement? If it's "Yes", You're agreeing with them on some fundamental level. If it's "No" then some responsibility exists.

Accommodations I consider extreme are made all the time (in Brooklyn, for example) but anyone who doesn't play along would be called culturally insensitive or worse.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I see some libtards are finally acknowledging a link between Islam and terrorism, but they infer that the terrorists have taken an extreme interpretation of islam, when in reality it is the moderate Muslims who have the extreme interpretation of Islam.  Islam, Muhammad and the Koran are pretty overt in their sponsorship of terrorism, any interpretation which ignores them  and pretends otherwise (the so called moderate Muslims) is a radical interpretation in my opinion.
V

drkaje

• Getbig V
I see some libtards are finally acknowledging a link between Islam and terrorism, but they infer that the terrorists have taken an extreme interpretation of islam, when in reality it is the moderate Muslims who have the extreme interpretation of Islam.  Islam, Muhammad and the Koran are pretty overt in their sponsorship of terrorism, any interpretation which ignores them  and pretends otherwise (the so called moderate Muslims) is a radical interpretation in my opinion.

Ever read the Old Testament?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
Ever read the Old Testament?
The Jews do not practice the punishments found in the book, so why does it matter? Do you give a rats ass if Jews don't eat certain foods or follow other customs that don't hurt nobody? We should only care about people who commit terror regardless if its because of some book or not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
The Jews do not practice the punishments found in the book, so why does it matter? Do you give a rats ass if Jews don't eat certain foods or follow other customs that don't hurt nobody? We should only care about people who commit terror regardless if its because of some book or not.

The question was in reference to American Christians who would enact Biblical law, given the opportunity. Everything in the world isn't about the Jews, FFS!

Some goofs, like my Mother, believe tsunamis, earthquakes, and other assorted natural disasters are God's way of punishing us for being too tolerating of homosexuality, LOL!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The state of Israel is well versed in eye-for-an-eye retribution. Moron.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

here's your radical libtard

when you're ready to rejoin the sane world we're happy to have you
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
here's your radical libtard

when you're ready to rejoin the sane world we're happy to have you
Here is your moderate Muslim

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom