Author Topic: Univ. of Missouri teaching assistant beats 14 Year old for not wearing hijab  (Read 7433 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
I'd like to see all you liberals spin this one

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mizzou-teaching-assistant-beat-teen-not-wearing-hijab-article-1.2449726

A University of Missouri teaching assistant allegedly pulled a teenage relative out of her high school by her hair and assaulted her for not wearing a hijab, police said.

Youssif Z. Omar, 53, was arrested Wednesday for the alleged child abuse at Hickman High School, the Columbia Tribune reported.

Police said Omar was at the school around 3 p.m. Tuesday and noticed a 14-year-old family member who was not wearing a hijab, a traditional headscarf worn by many Muslim women.

Omar flew into a frenzy, “violently” grabbing her hair and yanking her down a flight of stairs and out of the school, police said. He then allegedly pulled her into his car and slapped her.

Omar was arrested at his Columbia home the next day on suspicion of felony child abuse, police said. He was released from jail on $4,500 bond.

The condition of the teenage relative is unknown. Omar did not return requests for comment.

Omar is a graduate teaching assistant of Arabic at the University of Missouri, according to the school’s website. A Benghazi native, he is also an editor of the school’s student culture journal Artifacts .

In an editor’s note for a recent issue, he wrote about the need to accept other peoples’ cultures and remain open-minded about one’s own.

“It is very hard for some people to be away from their own culture because they find themselves confined to the deep-rooted beliefs and customs they acquired and learned from the communities in which they were born and raised,” he wrote.

“Such people see themselves as fish taken away from the water.”

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Haters gonna hate, and hajis gonna haj

Fortress

• Getbig V
This is the perfect example of why non-Islamic nations must adhere to a zero-acceptance policy regarding orthodox Muslim cultural traditions.

The message MUST be loud and clear: This is NOT an Islamic country and the ways of your homeland will not be given any relevance here.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
This is the perfect example of why non-Islamic nations must adhere to a zero-acceptance policy regarding orthodox Muslim cultural traditions.

The message MUST be loud and clear: This is NOT an Islamic country and the ways of your homeland will not be given any relevance here.

stupid retard
"

Fortress

• Getbig V
stupid retard

I'm a "stupid retard" and you believe in a sky god and hold a murderous pedophile in the highest esteem.

Gotcha

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
It was a relative so perfectly acceptable behavior aside from the fact he broke the law of the land. Can do that shit back home but not here in the west.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Those bitches need to get disciplined at a young age,so as not to become like the kardashian whores when their older.

We need less prostitute mudsharks in the near future.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
110% with Fortress on this one....... period.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
110% with Fortress on this one....... period.

The only one on the forum that is not is mr.turbo, someone I have warned about over and over again about his ties to Radical Islam. Shame on you guys for not demanding he be banned from here.

ritch

• Getbig V
That is dedication to religion. Willing to lose your job for something you know will be reported and possibly end your career. They really take this shit way too seriously.
?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
The only one on the forum that is not is mr.turbo, someone I have warned about over and over again about his ties to Radical Islam. Shame on you guys for not demanding he be banned from here.

Wtf

Fuck you you nutcase

This is one of the few boards left if not the only where you can express your opinion freely.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
don't forget to imprison those who think the earth is not 6000 years old

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom

how old is the earth again?
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

I'd be 100% on board if it applies to all orthodox practices.

Fortress

• Getbig V
I'd be 100% on board if it applies to all orthodox practices.

Oh, make no mistake. I hate religion. Hate it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Sounds like the Amish

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
how old is the earth again?
See, unlike you I changed my viewpoint when I saw a better argument. And even if I did not, believing the earth is 5 days old does not mean I support killing people who don't believe in some sky god.

You on the other hand support ISIS openly on this forum. You support terror and celebrated the Paris attack.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
See, unlike you I changed my viewpoint when I saw a better argument. And even if I did not, believing the earth is 5 days old does not mean I support killing people who don't believe in some sky god.

You on the other hand support ISIS openly on this forum. You support terror and celebrated the Paris attack.

still waiting on the answer ... take your time with it
"

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
still waiting on the answer ... take your time with it
You will say anything but address the fact that you are an ISIS sympathizer

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
He got arrested for it.  The line between religious practice and the law of the land is exactly where it should be.  No one is letting Muslims go around beating their kids with impunity.  What are you all bitching about?  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
He got arrested for it.  The line between religious practice and the law of the land is exactly where it should be.  No one is letting Muslims go around beating their kids with impunity.  What are you all bitching about?  

Read the article, see how what he claimed and did is two different things. Set Aside your Politically correct brain and understand why we need to wake up to the Islamic Threat.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Read the article, see how what he claimed and did is two different things. Set Aside your Politically correct brain and understand why we need to wake up to the Islamic Threat.

All religious extremism should be treated the same way.

Additional articles are now suggesting that he's mentally disturbed... Beyond being religious I mean.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
You will say anything but address the fact that you are an ISIS sympathizer

you've changed your mind about the age of the earth?

you NO LONGER THINK THE EARTH IS 6000 YEARS OLD?!?!?! 

ARE YOU GONNA CHANGE YOUR MIND BACK AGAIN?!?!?!
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

He beat a kid, and got arrested for beating a kid.  If you're so keen then go volunteer for the prosecutor but I'm pretty sure he's got this one.

You're as radical as a Muslim and twice as boring.  Maybe it'll turn out one day you were right all along, but until then find something new to post about, will ya?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
you've changed your mind about the age of the earth?

you NO LONGER THINK THE EARTH IS 6000 YEARS OLD?!?!?! 

ARE YOU GONNA CHANGE YOUR MIND BACK AGAIN?!?!?!

Let's say I do, who the fuk cares, none of that ever made me want to kill or hurt anyone who didn't believe what I believed.

Back to you, what will it take for you to say RADICAL ISLAM is a cancer that must be condemned?