Author Topic: Ban Beach Bum  (Read 51167 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Ban Beach Bum
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2015, 05:38:56 PM »

As I've said before, using medical terminology does not impress me.  Neither does your habit of posting lengthy articles that you likely haven't read.  Or your purported real life examples.  What I believe is what you post on this board when trying to express yourself, which is sometimes coherent, but other times just plain idiotic.  Like saying people with a high IQ never lie. 

People who are really intelligent avoid making overstatements.  If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that. 

HAHA, here you go again, the same thing you said to fucking 240, someone with a 137 iq would know that. You are likely autistic as you are completely unable to be creative, you recycle the same shit, do the same shit, behave in a predictable manner, what is you IQ? it has to be double digits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2015, 05:41:11 PM »
Beach bum, you literally posted a video of ben steins exposed, defended it till your death.

Should be easy to just find out, I will take your word for it, how old is the earth? 4.5 billion or 6000?

Here are some of your greatest hits, lol

"We're not animals.  Animals lack common sense.  And just because an animal can't control certain behavior, but humans can, doesn't mean the animal behavior is normal.  Don't really see a comparison."

LMAO!!!

another gem

"If my uncle is really a monkey, why is there a complete absence of transitional fossils?  Logically, if every species evolved from some single-cell creature (or whatever), there would be a plethora of transitional fossils, particularly if we have fossils that are thousands (or as some argue) millions of years old. "

They are all transitional fossils you incredible idiot, LMAO.

"I was shocked to learn as I got older that the "ape men" we see in museums are all made up.  Maybe they're all buried in the same tar pit.   "

You sure sound like a hillbilly.

The sound logic he displays

"I can prove He exists to me, because my prayers are always answered (though not always the way I like and not always as fast as I'd like).  I've tested a number of the guidelines for healthy living, both in terms of food and relationships with other people, and they work.  I pay tithe and have found the money, plus interest, is always returned to me.  I'm raising my children using Biblical principles and I have four solid citizens who should turn into great adult citizens.  You can't take those experiences and say they scientifically prove God exists, but they're good enough for me.   "

Just to verify as it's just easier

LOOK AT THIS FUCKIGN MORON, A 7 DAY WEEK WITHOUT THE BIBLE
This is your mod? a man who thinks ALL HIS PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS ANSWERED lololololololol.

"A "big bang" isn't a wild theory, but a "big bang" that somehow produces a single cell creature that then multiplies into all of the life we have today sounds like . . . science fiction.   "

here he intertwines cosmology with abiogenesis, big banged into a single cell.

This is comedic gold, you are dumber then even I suspected

Outstanding.  Good finds.   :)  

Don't ask me a question you already stated was a fact.  Show me the quote you claim I made.  

Yes my prayers are always answered.  Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes no, sometimes wait, but always answered.  

But none of this detracts from two things:

1.  You made a complete fool of yourself by starting this thread, which I'm about to move.  

2.  You really aren't very bright.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say the drugs have made you stupid.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2015, 05:44:03 PM »
Outstanding.  Good finds.   :)  

Don't ask me a question you already stated was a fact.  Show me the quote you claim I made.  

Yes my prayers are always answered.  Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes no, sometimes wait, but always answered.  

But none of this detracts from two things:

1.  You made a complete fool of yourself by starting this thread, which I'm about to move.  

2.  You really aren't very bright.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say the drugs have made you stupid.  

HAHAHAHA

GOD ANSWERS all your prayers, are you ready for the quote where you support creation theory, I have SO SO many to choose from. Just a taste, you can save face (I love doing this with you by the way, you are the best punching bag, you are relentless!!!!)

Still more evidence to support the creation theory.   :)

UH OH BEACH, what's this? could you be a liar? and about such a core concept to your life?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2015, 05:47:12 PM »
Okay.  So I decided to educate myself by clicking on a link.  Just so happened to be the link that started this thread.  As it turns out, a bird has always been a bird (just like Colossus said).  Go figure:

A recent CNN.com story says “the new fossils demonstrate that Gansus clearly is a bird . . . . the oldest example of the nearly modern birds, . . . .similar to loons or diving ducks” (CNN.com 2006). With such repeated graphic descriptions, there seems to be no reason to claim this bird is a “missing link.” National Geographic.com crows that Gansus “is strikingly similar to today's birds, considering that it lived alongside dinosaurs” (Norris 2006). Indeed, a majority of evolutionists maintain birds evolved from dinosaurs and today, are dinosaurs: "So, in fact, birds are not some separate biological entity, distinct and apart from 'reptiles.' Birds are dinosaurs" (Fastovsky & Weishample 1996).

But this fossil discovery shows these birds “lived alongside dinosaurs” supporting not Darwinism, but the creation model that states dinosaurs have always been dinosaurs and birds have always been birds. According to creationism, finding the two groups together is natural and to be expected.

This fucking guy here, so i am right about you being a creationist despite you lying, I know it;s you dummy.

I need to stop now, lol ;D ;D ;D my wife is like, what are you laughing at, get the fuck off the computer. I'm like this dude here thinks DINOSAURS and humans lived TOGETHER

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2015, 05:48:46 PM »
HAHAHAHA

GOD ANSWERS all your prayers, are you ready for the quote where you support creation theory, I have SO SO many to choose from. Just a taste, you can save face (I love doing this with you by the way, you are the best punching bag, you are relentless!!!!)

UH OH BEACH, what's this? could you be a liar? and about such a core concept to your life?

Is that it?  I'm waiting for the quote where you categorically claim I think the earth is 6,000 years old.  I suspect you'll find that in the same place with the mountain of evidence that Obama is a Christian and that I am iwantmass. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2015, 05:49:28 PM »
I disagree.  Of course theories can be proved.  But what I refuse to do is attempt to disprove a theory that has never been completely validated.  That's impossible.  It's a theory to begin with because it hasn't been proved.  What you're asking me to do makes no sense.  What evolutionists need to do is prove to me that life evolved from a single cell creature, that these cells developed into animal species, that each species then evolved from one species into another, and that there is an abundance of proof of this in the fossil record.  Until then, I don't need to do anything except continue to throw darts at this science fiction story.  I'll just maintain my belief in the creation story . . . even though that too sounds like a fairy tale. 

Hey did you know Noah was about 500 years old when he fathered his kids?  He was a pure stud.   

hahahahahaha

he can disprove theories.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »
This fucking guy here, so i am right about you being a creationist despite you lying, I know it;s you dummy.

I need to stop now, lol ;D ;D ;D my wife is like, what are you laughing at, get the fuck off the computer. I'm like this dude here thinks DINOSAURS and humans lived TOGETHER

That's not my quote you dishonest terd.  lol

You have a wife?   :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2015, 05:54:17 PM »
Is that it?  I'm waiting for the quote where you categorically claim I think the earth is 6,000 years old.  I suspect you'll find that in the same place with the mountain of evidence that Obama is a Christian and that I am iwantmass. 

Wait, what is creation theory?

wait wait... how does my dick taste again? why bother talking to me? it's like a car crash.

you believe in creationism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism

Lie if you want, it's right there for you to see, i have much more though. LOL, this is just getting good.

Creationism and young earth movement tarts think the bible links back through a series of names and other stupid shit and come up with 6000, it varies according to flavour (where do you get your research? any hot literature pubs?) but is roughly the same. Now you want the very very specific as if that disproves you are a moronic creationist who thinks god always answers his prayers.

No need to rush though Beach, I could use something to fuck around with tomorrow, so let's save some of the fun logic you display. That airtight creationist logic.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2015, 05:55:30 PM »
That's not my quote you dishonest terd.  lol

You have a wife?   :o

Oh it's your quote, I will call that a muligan, you can go edit your post or just delete it, rather then looking really silly, really quickly..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2015, 05:56:49 PM »
Wait, what is creation theory?

wait wait... how does my dick taste again? why bother talking to me? it's like a car crash.

you believe in creationism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creationism

Lie if you want, it's right there for you to see, i have much more though. LOL, this is just getting good.

Creationism and young earth movement tarts think the bible links back through a series of names and other stupid shit and come up with 6000, it varies according to flavour (where do you get your research? any hot literature pubs?) but is roughly the same. Now you want the very very specific as if that disproves you are a moronic creationist who thinks god always answers his prayers.

No need to rush though Beach, I could use something to fuck around with tomorrow, so let's save some of the fun logic you display. That airtight creationist logic.

So no quote?  I'm taking off and will move the thread, but you will post a redirection link.  My work here is done?   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2015, 05:59:37 PM »

Oh it's your quote, I will call that a muligan, you can go edit your post or just delete it, rather then looking really silly, really quickly..

You really are a dishonest dummy.  Here is the quote, with the link:

"But this fossil discovery shows these birds "lived alongside dinosaurs" supporting not Darwinism, but the creation model that states dinosaurs have always been dinosaurs and birds have always been birds. According to creationism, finding the two groups together is natural and to be expected."

http://www.icr.org/article/one-hundred-million-year-old-bird-still-bird

Ok.  Now my work here is really done.  For the day.  Good night moron.   ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2015, 05:59:58 PM »
So no quote?  I'm taking off and will move the thread, but you will post a redirection link.  My work here is done?   :)

I will give you credit, I have never seen such thick headedness, you have been hardened in the cauldron of getbig no doubt. I am going to resume this tomorrow.

i NEED rest, I am going dinosaur riding tomorrow, have you ever ridden a stegosaurus?

Lol,i giggled a bit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2015, 06:06:19 PM »
You really are a dishonest dummy.  Here is the quote, with the link:

"But this fossil discovery shows these birds "lived alongside dinosaurs" supporting not Darwinism, but the creation model that states dinosaurs have always been dinosaurs and birds have always been birds. According to creationism, finding the two groups together is natural and to be expected."

http://www.icr.org/article/one-hundred-million-year-old-bird-still-bird

Ok.  Now my work here is really done.  For the day.  Good night moron.   ;D

I quoted you exactly, i hit quote, copy and pasted it exactly like the others. I altered nothing.

But this is just too funny. I am not about to argue with you over the validity of the link when it's suggesting anything resembling dinosaurs and humans co-existing. You think I really need to be dishonest about your insanity? Is reality any worse? I couldn't possibly make you sound crazier could I?

like you want to argue over saying you didn't theme ride a pterodactyl, lol.. I just looked up and thought, he has won, I am arguing with someone who believes noah was 500 years old.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2015, 06:13:57 PM »
I will give you credit, I have never seen such thick headedness, you have been hardened in the cauldron of getbig no doubt. I am going to resume this tomorrow.

i NEED rest, I am going dinosaur riding tomorrow, have you ever ridden a stegosaurus?

Lol,i giggled a bit.

Maybe you should go article reading tomorrow.  I can't imagine how a person would quote a biography that he hasn't read, or the frequency of church attendance that he has no clue about, as evidence.  Not a single piece of evidence was cited by you last week.  I'll give you some advice, if you are going to cite something as evidence, look it up first; otherwise you are made to look like a dumbass multiple times over as i did to you.  And we know where that ended for you....you starting a meltdown thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2015, 08:04:51 PM »
Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

Seriously?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2015, 08:40:49 PM »

You're joking, right? I mean, come on... How are the outcomes you describe distinguishable from you never having prayed at all?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2015, 01:05:38 AM »
Seriously?

Nutrition board gets 2 posts a day. Way more nutrition talk on the roid board.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2015, 02:29:11 AM »
Seriously?

Wow, how did I miss that line?   I never realized all this time that he was a mod, nutrition board or otherwise.  I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's behavior, given how he talked to me and the meltdown he had when I made him look stupid.  I hope he is more knowledgeable at nutrition than he is at debating politics or basic reading comprehension for that matter.

Perhaps he can help me.with a few smoothie recipes.  I just bought a new ninja and am looking to add some fresh fruit and greens to my diet

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2015, 03:23:09 AM »

Maybe you should go article reading tomorrow.  I can't imagine how a person would quote a biography that he hasn't read, or the frequency of church attendance that he has no clue about, as evidence.  Not a single piece of evidence was cited by you last week.  I'll give you some advice, if you are going to cite something as evidence, look it up first; otherwise you are made to look like a dumbass multiple times over as i did to you.  And we know where that ended for you....you starting a meltdown thread.

hahah, mister opinion isn't evidence, remember that nugget.

What about where you didn't say anything negative about obama, yet called him a proven liar?

Lol. remember how I told you to just shut up... it's that time again.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2015, 03:24:54 AM »
Seriously?

No, I could, I don't truly care at all. I really don't want him demodded either in all honesty.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2015, 03:26:12 AM »
Wow, how did I miss that line?   I never realized all this time that he was a mod, nutrition board or otherwise.  I don't think he should be commenting on anyone's behavior, given how he talked to me and the meltdown he had when I made him look stupid.  I hope he is more knowledgeable at nutrition than he is at debating politics or basic reading comprehension for that matter.

Perhaps he can help me.with a few smoothie recipes.  I just bought a new ninja and am looking to add some fresh fruit and greens to my diet

How could you miss that? it's in the OP lol you are so fucking stupid, even when you try to insult others you make yourself look stupid.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2015, 05:48:04 AM »
hahah, mister opinion isn't evidence, remember that nugget.

What about where you didn't say anything negative about obama, yet called him a proven liar?

Lol. remember how I told you to just shut up... it's that time again.

Now now, you are lying again.  I said I didn't judge obama.

Please provide the expert christian that vouches for obama.  You keep dodging that.  I said all you were relying on is opinion and you tried to save face by comparing expert testimony as an example.  I've corrected you on that 3 times now but you keep ignoring it.

Reading comprehension is hard for you I see. Is that what the Marijuana helps you with?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »

Nutrition board gets 2 posts a day. Way more nutrition talk on the roid board.
Lol, you have a hell of a boner to merge boards around here. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2015, 08:47:07 AM »
Oh Hai,

For those of you who don't know, beach bum is iwantmass, they use the same terminology (the fucking exact), the same exact arguments, both live in Hawaii (or alaska, a very very specific part), as they have the same local time. You have a mod using a gimmick to attack members, he even calls members names.

As a mod on get big you won't find me personally insulting, using gimmicks or generally obfuscating conversation on the nutrition board, if I disagree i simply attack the information. On other boards, sure i let loose, but that's the point he is unfit to be a mod.

I will step down as Nutrition Mod if He is not removed.

DEMODDED in the very least.

I nominate myself, strawman or anyone else who wants it.

It's time he goes anyway, it's obvious its his gimmick, unless two hawaiin's share the exact same views, attack the exact same posters with the same insults, insults a new poster (he claims it's his only gimmick) would not be aware of.

I could provide even more.

No, I could, I don't truly care at all. I really don't want him demodded either in all honesty.

LOL!  So which is it? 

I think we are seeing what excessive pot smoking can do to the brain.   :-\ 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2015, 08:48:01 AM »
You're joking, right? I mean, come on... How are the outcomes you describe distinguishable from you never having prayed at all?

Because I see the outcomes in my life on a regular basis.