Author Topic: Now that Thanksgiving is past has anyone decorated for Christmas?  (Read 11259 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Now that Thanksgiving is past has anyone decorated for Christmas?
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2015, 02:54:26 PM »
A Christmas tree is a wooden idol. It represents Nimrod.

“Nimrod started the great organized worldly apostasy from God that has dominated this world until now.

Nimrod married his own mother, whose name was Semiramis.

After Nimrod’s death, his so-called mother-wife, Semiramis, propagated the evil doctrine of the survival of Nimrod as a spirit being. She claimed a full-grown evergreen tree sprang overnight from a dead tree stump, which symbolized the springing forth unto new life of the dead Nimrod. On each anniversary of his birth, she claimed, Nimrod would visit the evergreen tree and leave gifts upon it. December 25th, was the birthday of Nimrod. This is the real origin of the Christmas tree.”

It's a wooden idol. Always has been. Unfortunately, you don't have eyes to see or ears to hear. And you ignore the historical past of the tree.

The reason may have changed today,  but the bible and other historical documents state It's pagan riddled past. Just as King Solomon said, there's nothing new under the sun. We've been through this before. Everything is there, you just don't want to not celebrate it.  As I proved, Christ was born in the Spring, Nimrod on Dec. 25th.

The only problem with your argument is that no one in the church worships Christmas trees or Nimrod.  The tree is not an idol....it's merely simple decor.

Asherah poles are also referenced in scripture in Jeremiah and are idols of wood harvested from the trees in the forest for purposes of worship of the false God Asher/Ashur....it has nothing to do with Christmas trees.  Your interpretation is a false hermaneutic and eisegeitcal interpretation of the text.   These scriptures were written hundreds of years before Christ, Christians, Christmas, etc....nothing to do with Christmas whatsoever.  Neither does Christmas relate to the winter solstace, the birth of Horus, Osiris or any mystery God of the mediterrenean or Egypt. 

It no longer holds any pagan influence except for those that persist in forcing it's origins upon it.....which were changed for Christ's glory....to eliminate the idolatry.  

Pagan traditions have been subverted by the church and Dec 25th used to celebrate the birth of our God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  This is the ultimate slap in the face for those who oppose Jesus Christ.  

You know what other symbol of pain, suffering and death has been forever changed for Jesus Christ's glory?  The cross of crucifixion.  And it's origins also had nothing to do with Christ, Christianity or the church.

As I noted in my previous reply, we don't know the exact date of Christ's birth.  Some say the Spring and some the Fall.   Regardless, live for him daily and join the time of worship on the 25th.  

If you prefer to continue to align the 25th with an antiquated pagan celebration and ideology then so be it....that's your choice.  The rest of Christ's body of believers will lift him up and worship him....that's the point friend.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2015, 03:01:56 PM »
The only problem with your argument is that no one in church worships Christmas trees or Nimrod.  The tree is not an idol....it's merely simple decor now.

It no longer holds any pagan influence except for those that persist in forcing it's origins upon it.....which were changed for Christ's glory....to eliminate the idolatry.  

Pagan traditions have been subverted by the church and Dec 25th used to celebrate the birth of our God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

As I noted in my previous reply, we don't know the exact date of Christ's birth.  Some say the Spring and some the Fall.   Regardless, live for him daily and join the time of worship on the 25th.  

If you prefer to continue to align the 25th with an antiquated pagan celebration then so be it....that's your choice.  The rest of Christ's body of believers will lift him up and worship him....that's the point friend.  

If only you had eyes to see and ears to hear, my friend.

Honest question: If you find out the afterlife is precisely what Wiggs claims, like an inner city DMV filled with "urban" biblical heroes and whatnot, would you ask Black Jesus if you could relocate?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2015, 03:03:52 PM »
How does he read our posts?

Spiritual eyes and ears

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2015, 03:05:20 PM »
If only you had eyes to see and ears to hear, my friend.

Honest question: If you find out the afterlife is precisely what Wiggs claims, like an inner city DMV, where all the biblical heroes are, in fact, "urban" ... would you ask Black Jesus if you could relocate?

In short, I can't wait to be with my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!

Whatever human form Jesus Christ has taken is fine with me.  I care nothing about his race, skin color, etc.....red, brown, black, green matters not to me. 

I care about his sacrifice on Calvary's cross and fulfilling his command to bring others to an understanding of the good news of the gospel.   ;)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2015, 03:07:09 PM »
bad news fantasy players

we end up worm food or ashes

carry on

I heard Jeebus is on the IR this week and god has been replaced at qb
make your picks carefully

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2015, 03:09:31 PM »
Spiritual eyes and ears

Wiggs, do you truly know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?  I come to you with a love grounded in Christ....a simple man humbled by Jesus.

Give your life to him and him alone.  His grace is sufficient and his wrath and judgment are without question.  

It's the Holy Spirit that fills me, sanctifies me and guides me in the pursuit of performing works that bring out good fruit for his kingdom.

I love you man and I pray that you consider the gospel message.  I don't want to you see eternally separated from him in hell.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=585299.0

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »
Wiggs

it seems youve been shipped to the practice roster  :( :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2015, 03:15:34 PM »
In short, I can't wait to be with my God, Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!

Whatever human form Jesus Christ has taken is fine with me.  I care nothing about his race, skin color, etc.....red, brown, black, green matters not to me.  

I care about his sacrifice on Calvary's cross and fulfilling his command to bring others to an understanding of the good news of the gospel.   ;)

... 'cause it sounds SUPER shitty, dude. You're gonna spend all eternity listening to these souls browbeating you over your heavenly "privilege" and shit. Just on and on and on ... for infinity, really.

Think Black Jesus's gonna intervene? Likely just as pissed as they are. Probably be "Amen"ing their neverending gripes - you see how they do here.

Have you even considered hell? By comparison, I mean, how f'n bad can it be?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »
Wiggs, do you truly know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?  I come to you with a love grounded in Christ....a simple man humbled by Jesus.

Give your life to him and him alone.  His grace is sufficient and his wrath and judgment are without question.  

It's the Holy Spirit that fills me, sanctifies me and guides me in the pursuit of performing works that bring out good fruit for his kingdom.

I love you man and I pray that you consider the gospel message.  I don't want to you see eternally separated from him in hell.

His eyes won't see, brother. His shit is ENITERELY race-based, true or (FAR more likely) not.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2015, 03:22:06 PM »
For 10 pints....Christmas is a pagan day. It has nothing  to do with Christ.
The bible tells Hebrews not to get caught up in these pagan days. Christmas in particular.  

December 25 is Nimrod's and Talmus day of birth.

Oddly close to the winter solstace. On which it is based.

Who cares, everything in the bible is madeup fantasy and most of the dates in Christian calendar were made to adopt Pagan rituals.

Anyway, the longer i can avoid the house being decorated,the better. I use neutral words as I won't be decorating and I hate Christmas. Meeting with family is cool but whole spending money on presents and the non stop ads are a ball ache. If I want to get my son, my partner etc a present i get them one when i see something they'd like and don't expect it.

Also anywhere that says happy holidays i would boycott out of principle. Say happy Christmas while selling this bullshit or don't benefit off a religious holiday and make it secular.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2015, 03:28:39 PM »

Who cares, everything in the bible is madeup fantasy and most of the dates in Christian calendar were made to adopt Pagan rituals.

Anyway, the longer i can avoid the house being decorated,the better. I use neutral words as I won't be decorating and I hate Christmas. Meeting with family is cool but whole spending money on presents and the non stop ads are a ball ache. If I want to get my son, my partner etc a present i get them one when i see something they'd like and don't expect it.

Also anywhere that says happy holidays i would boycott out of principle. Say happy Christmas while selling this bullshit or don't benefit off a religious holiday and make it secular.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=587624.0

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2015, 03:31:25 PM »

Nice, excellent point.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2015, 03:36:14 PM »
... 'cause it sounds SUPER shitty, dude. You're gonna spend all eternity listening to these souls browbeating you over your heavenly "privilege" and shit. Just on and on and on ... for infinity, really.

Think Black Jesus's gonna intervene? Likely just as pissed as they are. Probably be "Amen"ing their neverending gripes - you see how they do here.

Have you even considered hell? By comparison, I mean, how f'n bad can it be?

How bad could hell be?  Maybe it's a party?  All the cool kids are gonna be there!  :D

No.

Hell won't be a party, but unfortunately many, many cool kids from this world will be there.

Imagine every thought, sensation and act of goodness, happiness, hope, peace, joy, acceptance, kindness, grace, mercy, light and love forever removed from your existence never ever to return.  

See every quality we enjoy in this life is a direct reflection of God...those qualities are a glimpse of an eternity with him and void sin and death and disease.  

When an unbelieving soul begins an eternity in hell every attribute of God is removed from his existence....every   single   one.  What's left is hell that includes everything else not of God and of our own making.  

An eternity of existence without any of his qualities....it's nowhere I want to be.  Don't want that for you either my friend.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2015, 03:47:02 PM »
How bad could hell be?  Maybe it's a party?  All the cool kids are gonna be there!  :D

No.

Hell won't be a party, but unfortunately many, many cool kids from this world will be there.

Imagine every thought, sensation and act of goodness, happiness, hope, peace, joy, acceptance, kindness, grace, mercy, light and love forever removed from your existence never ever to return.  

See every quality we enjoy in this life is a direct reflection of God...those qualities are a glimpse of an eternity with him and void sin and death and disease.  

When an unbelieving soul begins an eternity in hell every attribute of God is removed from his existence....every   single   one.  What's left is hell that includes everything else not of God and of our own making.  

An eternity of existence without any of his qualities....it's nowhere I want to be.  Don't want that for you either my friend.

Sounds bad, I can see why it's not as popular.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »

Are you out of your non-cotton pickin' mind?

You christians refuse to open your Bibles and read what's in them are going to have many issues.
You eat pork and other unclean foods
You made Christ white
You changed his name
You changed the color of the Hebrews
You celebrate pagan Holidays
You think you're going to heaven when the bible says the Kingdom is coming here (Thy Kingdom come)
You say the law is done away with when SIN is transgression of the law
You acknowledge the Edomites as the chosen vs. actual people
You believe in a rapture that's not in the bible

This is just for starters...You all, white AND black christians have a day of reckoning coming soon and you're going to be running to us (Hebrews that are conscious) for help.  Your heart is in the right place but you are lost and confused. There will be a time assuming you're still alive ("Lord willing") that you'll come to an understanding. Shalom

Remember this post...

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=587624.0

Why did you link to me what i already know? We have a temple here in Newgrange set up so the inner chamber lights up on December 21st when sun rises.... and it predates pyramids by 1000 years.

I think some theologians believe Jesus was born in February, like me  ;D, but this is all an aside. I would say even if I were religious Christmas is tainted for me. I don't have my son Christmas morning because of the great legal system we have for seperated fathers and i do not like the whole bullshit of one emotion or event being given a date. See your family at Thanksgiving and be romantic on Valentine's day and buy a present at Christmas. Fuck that.

I bought my gf a present a couple months ago cos she was speaking  about how much she wanted it blah blah and i had had a good week money wise so why not. I lied and said i was getting milk and got it. Meant much more than if i had hoarded it til Christmas or her birthday (annoyingly close to Christmas) when my work/income normally takes a dive.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2015, 04:03:26 PM »

You christians refuse to open your Bibles and read what's in them are going to have many issues.
You made Christ white
You changed his name
You think you're going to heaven when the bible says the Kingdom is coming here (Thy Kingdom come)

This is just for starters...You all, white AND black christians have a day of reckoning coming soon and you're going to be running to us (Hebrews that are conscious) for help.  

Remember this post...

Yeah i will read it aloud and laugh the day you die after being sodomised by a bull on a pilgrimmage to some fantasy Hebrew land.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2015, 04:03:55 PM »

You made Christ white
You changed his name

This is just for starters...You all, white AND black christians have a day of reckoning coming soon and you're going to be running to us (Hebrews that are conscious) for help.  

Remember this post...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2015, 04:05:06 PM »

That negro is a confused Christian.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2015, 04:05:16 PM »

You made Christ white
You changed his name

Remember this post...

Can't envision ANY possible scenario where this could be true. This world, the next - nope, not a one.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2015, 04:08:16 PM »
A lot of batshit crazy ideas and beliefs in this thread.  :D
X

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2015, 04:08:46 PM »
Can't envision ANY possible scenario where this could be true.

Nope, not a one.

Wiggs is relying on a 2000 year old text BUT updating it according to HiS beliefs (yes i meant to piss you off capitalising his) and modifying and promoting it according to HIS (wiggs') interpretation based on a church/website/dream he had.

Might as well make up your own religion and stop bastardising the one you promote.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2015, 04:09:10 PM »
Can't envision ANY possible scenario where this could be true. This world, the next ...

Nope, not a one.

I know. It's called spiritually blind for a reason.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Wiggs is relying on a 2000 year old text BUT updating it according to HiS beliefs (yes i meant to piss you off capitalising his) and modifying and promoting it according to HIS (wiggs') interpretation based on a church/website/dream he had.

Might as well make up your own religion and stop bastardising the one you promote.

I'm not updating anything moron. I'm reinstating original understanding. 
It was changed to appease you pink booties. You're getting upset because it's being changed back.
It's part of the reason Rome took for themselves and changed it to fit their empire.

Christians are in for a rude awakening when things don't go as they think. lol...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2015, 04:19:22 PM »

You made Christ white
You changed his name

This is just for starters...You all, white AND black christians have a day of reckoning coming soon and you're going to be running to us (Hebrews that are conscious) for help.  Your heart is in the right place but you are lost and confused. There will be a time assuming you're still alive ("Lord willing") that you'll come to an understanding. Shalom

Remember this post...

No pork, interesting. OT fella. You uphold all of God's 613 laws or just the ones that allow you to judge others? Assuming if we check your history here, we won't find a single Sabbath post, correct?