Author Topic: Travel restrictions on Muslims really outrageous?  (Read 26460 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Travel restrictions on Muslims really outrageous?
« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »
What did he say for you to think he's an anti-semite? ???

He disagreed, LOL!

Everyone who disagrees with muscularny is an anti-Semitic, terrorist, Muslim, radical Islamist apologist doo doo brain.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2015, 10:09:23 AM »
With muscularny, at least you can put it down to him being a semi-troll. With pellius, he seems to believe everything he writes even though much of it just comes across as the rantings and ramblings of a madman.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2015, 10:20:44 AM »
He disagreed, LOL!

Everyone who disagrees with muscularny is an anti-Semitic, terrorist, Muslim, radical Islamist apologist doo doo brain.

lmao!!  Musclearny is sort of a funny troll  ;D ;D
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
lmao!!  Musclearny is sort of a funny troll  ;D ;D

He's EKul. Hates muslims because one day he was playing in a park and a couple muslim guys were walking their dog and it got off the leash and attacked him.  Since then he's been butthurt about it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2015, 11:35:36 AM »
He's EKul. Hates muslims because one day he was playing in a park and a couple muslim guys were walking their dog and it got off the leash and attacked him.  Since then he's been butthurt about it.

But Radical Plato is also E-Kul, correct?
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #330 on: December 18, 2015, 11:48:42 AM »

You're kidding, right?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #331 on: December 18, 2015, 01:33:42 PM »
But Radical Plato is also E-Kul, correct?

Yes, E-Kul still posts here but under the name Radical Plato. I don't think muscularny has any other accounts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #332 on: December 18, 2015, 02:33:06 PM »
You're kidding, right?

Same reason he's afraid of pit bulls.
X

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #333 on: December 18, 2015, 03:04:08 PM »
these guys are basically fundamentalist republicanites

pellius worships a dead man named ronald reagan, basically a radical reactionary statist

musculary is one of new gen that is just an uneducated fanatic, a highly dangerous unstable person
"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #334 on: December 18, 2015, 03:53:02 PM »
Why would I wait when I'm wide awake. Anti Semite? Man you make up a lot of crap.

Keep on typing. It's me who is in your head. Your lengthy diatribes confirm it. Enjoy losing your mind some more.

I'm wide awake, too. I just would have thought that someone as famous as you are and one that "everybody knows" would have other demands on his time then waiting for me to post.

You ignored my question about Israeli's being terrorist. That's one of the standard  beliefs of the anti-Semite. I'll pose a much gentler and less inflammatory quesiton: Do you think that Israel should exist as it is now and just be left alone?

"You're not in my me head. It's me who is in your head."

Shit! That a pretty devastating and brutal come back. I can see such a massive intellect is not to be trifled with.

Look forward to your prompt reply. You're clocking in consistently at under fifteen minutes.

I'll respond whenever I feel like it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #335 on: December 18, 2015, 04:08:42 PM »
I'm wide awake, too. I just would have thought that someone as famous as you are and one that "everybody knows" would have other demands on his time then waiting for me to post.

You ignored my question about Israeli's being terrorist. That's one of the standard  beliefs of the anti-Semite. I'll pose a much gentler and less inflammatory quesiton: Do you think that Israel should exist as it is now and just be left alone?

Shit! That a pretty devastating and brutal come back. I can see such a massive intellect is not to be trifled with.

Look forward to your prompt reply. You're clocking in consistently at under fifteen minutes.

Israel is both a siege state, and a besieged one. You know that. Perhaps, it's time to stop talking and make that trip?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #336 on: December 18, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »

No I didn't ignore it mother fucker. I said "No".

That was in response to Israel being terrorists. You asked a question and got a one word response.

Is that too difficult for you to understand.

Prompt as usual.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 18, 2015, 04:12:28 PM »
Sigh... I don't know why I bother.

My VERY FIRST RESPONSE to your post is that NOBODY believes Christ was born in the winter.

Not using the city of Bethlehem and making any reference to "Palestine" betrays that you are agenda driven.

Are Israeli's terrorist?

No.

And it wasn't Israel when Jesus was born.

It was the Roman Empire.

At the time there was no Israel, so calling the region "Palestinian" is more accurate.

Or are you trying to say that Israel in its current incarnation existed in 33BC?

I have no agenda. You just see what you want to. It matters not to me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 19, 2015, 07:29:05 PM »

No I didn't ignore it mother fucker. I said "No".

That was in response to Israel being terrorists. You asked a question and got a one word response.

Is that too difficult for you to understand.

Prompt as usual.

"Mother fucker"? Come now, don't you think this is a bit inappropriate and unbecoming of a man of your fame and stature on this board? You don't want your many fans that you are so well know to get the impression that I am getting under your skin and in your head. Remember, you're in my head, right?

And I do remember that reply. I took the "No" in reference to where Christ was born as indicated by the very next statement. You have to be patient with the majority that are not close to your level of brilliance.

But I am beginning to think that you don't have so much of an agenda but rather the typical, full of himself, snarky know it all that always likes to point out, with pedantic precision, trivial inaccuracies to show off his intellectual superiority. That instead of singing "My country 'tis of thee..." I should say, "My region 'tis of thee." And that Christ was born in Roman/Palestinian territory rather then the universally accepted Bethlehem. I can just imagine you back in the day sitting with your girl friend driving in your car when the Aretha Franklin hit tune, "Who's zooming who" is playing and you clicking your tongue and shaking your head. "Whom! It's suppose to be whom!"

Yes: region, Palestinian, not in the winter... such a brilliant and famous man. Oh, and let us not forget, the Judeo-Christian value system had nothing to do with the founding of our country. Oops! I mean, "region". 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 19, 2015, 07:50:58 PM »
"Mother fucker"? Come now, don't you think this is a bit inappropriate and unbecoming of a man of your fame and stature on this board? You don't want your many fans that you are so well know to get the impression that I am getting under your skin and in your head. Remember, you're in my head, right?

And I do remember that reply. I took the "No" in reference to where Christ was born as indicated by the very next statement. You have to be patient with the majority that are not close to your level of brilliance.

But I am beginning to think that you don't have so much of an agenda but rather the typical, full of himself, snarky know it all that always likes to point out, with pedantic precision, trivial inaccuracies to show off his intellectual superiority. That instead of singing "My country 'tis of thee..." I should say, "My region 'tis of thee." And that Christ was born in Roman/Palestinian territory rather then the universally accepted Bethlehem. I can just imagine you back in the day sitting with your girl friend driving in your car when the Aretha Franklin hit tune, "Who's zooming who" is playing and you clicking your tongue and shaking your head. "Whom! It's suppose to be whom!"

Yes: region, Palestinian, not in the winter... such a brilliant and famous man. Oh, and let us not forget, the Judeo-Christian value system had nothing to do with the founding of our country. Oops! I mean, "region".  

Blah blah.

::)

You're like a child.

Unless you yell at them they just don't get it.

You've already been shown to look like a fool. So why don't you just stop.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 19, 2015, 08:00:32 PM »
Blah blah.

::)

You're like a child.

Unless you yell at them they just don't get it.

You've already been shown to look like a fool. So why don't you just stop.

Actually no.

You just don't get it.

That's why you are pounding your spoon crying like a baby waiting breathlessly for my next response.

Should I have put a comma after the word "Actually"?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2015, 08:05:57 PM »
Actually no.

You just don't get it.

That's why you are pounding your spoon crying like a baby waiting breathlessly for my next response.

Should I have put a comma after the word "Actually"?

Yes. You should have used a comma.

There is no spoon pounding. I'm bored with you. I won't respond any longer to you in this thread because it's pointless.

You view yourself as enlightened, and while there is some intelligence, it's masked behind the foolish.

The worst part is that everyone can see it but you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 19, 2015, 10:33:20 PM »
Yes. You should have used a comma.

There is no spoon pounding. I'm bored with you. I won't respond any longer to you in this thread because it's pointless.

You view yourself as enlightened, and while there is some intelligence, it's masked behind the foolish.

The worst part is that everyone can see it but you.

Now, now, you wouldn't want me to think "I got you".

I won't shut up because I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of thinking you "got me". 

And not only does everyone know you, but you know what every one thinks. Not wonder you took such offense at me questioning you. You should have just said, "Don't you know who I am."

I tell you what, just answer this one question and we will leave it at that. Do you believe that Israel should be allowed exist as it is now, as an independent State, Country, Region, Nation (whatever you prefer).

A yes or no will suffice but I wouldn't discourage any additional commentary.