Author Topic: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers  (Read 22485 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: Genova is an assclown
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 07:03:47 AM »
So what's this about him sending a nasty video on skype and it leaked? Someone is doing a good job of whitewashing youtube and other sites so its gotta be a bombshell.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 07:05:50 AM »
So what's this about him sending a nasty video on skype and it leaked? Someone is doing a good job of whitewashing youtube and other sites so its gotta be a bombshell.

I don't know what has been going on, but it is the first time I have seen Genova melt down this hard. It must be pretty bad, whatever happened, since his nude photos are already online, and have been so for a long time. No to mention that sad girl he hangs out with.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 09:59:08 AM »
This is great!
Someone "hacked" his social security number. Aka he gave away his social security number to a troll pretending to be a girl who said she'd suck his dick if he gave her his ss#.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 11:18:01 AM »
This is great!
Someone "hacked" his social security number. Aka he gave away his social security number to a troll pretending to be a girl who said she'd suck his dick if he gave her his ss#.

Genova is one gullible bodybuildingpro of Peace!

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 12:14:23 PM »
Jason Genova is a retard leave him alone.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 12:18:03 PM »
Jason Genova is a retard leave him alone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 12:31:08 PM »
This is great!

Seriously, Jason just needs to shut down all of his internet and move on. The internet is filled with all sorts of people, i.e., people who are stealing his SS # and hacking his webpage. It will not end well for him.
X

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 12:35:36 PM »
Seriously, Jason just needs to shut down all of his internet and move on. The internet is filled with all sorts of people, i.e., people who are stealing his SS # and hacking his webpage. It will not end well for him.

He thinks he's an internet celebrity. As bad as it sounds, I think its better for him to stay online and think he's worth something than log off completely and go into a deep depression. I honestly think the only reason he's even alive/functioning is because he gets a high from being "famous" (or what he thinks famous means).
Either way, it won't end well for him. But at least this way everyone enjoys the ments. What else would he do with his life? Work as a bag buy at Publix until his mental state deteriorates to the point of needing a care-taker?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 01:04:11 PM »
He thinks he's an internet celebrity. As bad as it sounds, I think its better for him to stay online and think he's worth something than log off completely and go into a deep depression. I honestly think the only reason he's even alive/functioning is because he gets a high from being "famous" (or what he thinks famous means).
Either way, it won't end well for him. But at least this way everyone enjoys the ments. What else would he do with his life? Work as a bag buy at Publix until his mental state deteriorates to the point of needing a care-taker?

The issue is that staying online may also lead to a deep depression. Most other people can use their online "celebrity" status to propel their career forward, while appropriately coping with backlash. Genova cannot do either.  :-\ :-\
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2016, 12:08:06 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2016, 12:17:01 PM »

I see a better looking face below his neck.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2016, 12:31:42 PM »

There have been numerous occasions of trolls acting as girls (and even on a couple very rare occasions, actual girls) and getting him to do disgusting things, and not only that but record it also. He has fapped numerous times on camera, went knuckle deep in his asshole, taken nude selfies, etc. what you are talking about is the time that he fapped for an underage girl. I forget the specific details but I believe it was just one of the cases of someone pretending to be a female and trolling him but they also happened to tell him they were 15, and he still sent videos and pics anyways.

Fucking disturbing on both sides of the coin. I've never seen anyone blur the line between disabled and non disabled functioning adult so much like Jason does. He does nothing but infuriate me these days though, hard to watch him now tbh- he is such a greedy, ungrateful and delusional monkey prick that it's at the point where it's not even funny anymore it blows my mind. He picks and chooses when he does and doesn't have disabilities depending on when it suits his needs the best. The whole piana slapping incident was messed up and hard to watch and definitely a hoe ass move on rich's end but a part of me was honestly really happy he was getting slapped around. Fuck that fat kike

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2016, 12:35:22 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2016, 12:41:28 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
It's ok for him to order his "piss army" to troll the fuck out of people but not the other way around? Fuck, he's retarded. He's the farthest thing from a bb on the face of this planet, fuck him

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2016, 01:18:38 PM »
It's ok for him to order his "piss army" to troll the fuck out of people but not the other way around? Fuck, he's retarded. He's the farthest thing from a bb on the face of this planet, fuck him

He's like kids and women.
They like to run their mouths but if you said back, they would burst in tears.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2016, 01:25:53 PM »
Genova is a worthless piece of shit, if he did knowingly jack off for a 15 year old he should be locked up the disgusting piece of shit

epic_alien

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2016, 08:51:13 PM »
the kid does need to get off the internet. I'm saying kid, but he is 31. mentally he is a kid. he is going to get himself into some big trouble if he can't just law low and quit worrying about the next scam he wants to get going. He will end up on the bad end of the deal.

whats pathetic is he is more successful than goodrum

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2017, 03:16:57 AM »
You have been owned by a mentally challenged person.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2017, 03:25:19 AM »
He looks like shit,hope this helps  ::)

This is me and i think i am one of the worst here  ::)  :D
GETBIG!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2017, 03:28:22 AM »

Nice facebook angles with customary blurry photo.  Genova shits on you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2017, 03:30:42 AM »

::)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2017, 05:01:53 AM »
Looking good, pussy pulling physique.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2017, 05:06:50 AM »

You're retardening

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2017, 05:19:51 AM »
He's got some good legs Genova, odd structure though and  constantly looks like he's trying to pop turtle head back in.
Surprised he wasn't commentating this video with comments like " Dorian Yates calves" "Ronnie Coleman back" "phil heath weener" like normal