Author Topic: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers  (Read 22720 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2019, 04:11:17 PM »
McPhee in " A Mob Story / Mob Over Miami" fleshing it out some more -

Quinn's post beating pic -

https://www.facebook.com/170822742981393/photos/a.182269485170052/191182737612060/?type=3&theater .

"Six months later, Paciello picked a fight with a more formidable opponent—Mighty Mike Quinn, a 270-pound bodybuilder and former Mr. Universe. Quinn never saw the blow coming just before 2:00am on June 26, 1996.

He was in the VIP room at Liquid partying with his wife, Denise, and several other couples. They had a few drinks when Paciello walked by their table. Quinn invited him to sit down. Denise was a cocktail waitress at another club, and Chris had gotten to know her so he sat down and ordered a drink. Just then, Michael Christian, an African American basketball player who played pro in Venezuela, walked by with a unique-looking baseball cap. Christian shook Paciello's hand. Madonna had introduced the two on an earlier occasion.

"Nice to see you," Paciello said. "I love that hat," one of Denise's girlfriends told Christian. "I really love that hat." Quinn piped in. "How much do you want for the hat?"

"It's not for sale," the basketball player answered. It was a treasured playoff hat. "If you were a real man," another man at the table
said, "you'd give my girl your hat. She likes it. If your girlfriend wanted my hat, I'd give it to her off my head. So, Michael, as a nice gesture, take off the hat." Christian reluctantly obliged. He handed his hat over and walked away.

When he was out of earshot, Quinn turned to his wife's friend. "Give that n igger back his hat," he snarled. "Don't wear no hat from no n igger."

Paciello glared across the table. "I don't think that's right, calling the guy a n igger. I think it was a nice thing he did, giving your girl this hat. Now you're going to call my friend a n igger?" The bodybuilder stood up. He looked like a six-foot block of solid muscle. His arms alone measured twenty three inches wide.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up," Quinn said.

"Okay," Paciello answered, "I'll shut up, but I still don't think it's right, your calling the kid a n igger."

"What are you going to do about it?" Quinn yelled.

Chris Paciello stood up, looking for a bouncer to throw Quinn out of the club. He was obviously drunk, so Paciello was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Quinn lunged forward with a glass in his hand. He knocked the table over, sending drinks and champagne
bottles to the floor. Chris sucker punched him straight in the face and the hulking man flew back into the table. Quinn was splattered with his own blood.

His wife was screaming. Chris kept punching away until Quinn was knocked out cold. When he awoke, his tree-trunk arms were slung around two security guards' shoulders as they dragged him out onto the sidewalk. His wife rushed him to South Shore Hospital. Quinn's
injuries were serious.

"When I blow my nose, air comes out of my eyes," Quinn told the emergency room doctors. He would need reconstructive surgery on his entire face. "He didn't look too good," Paciello later admitted.

After he was stitched up and sent home, Quinn called the police. Detectives showed up at Liquid to interview Paciello. "Hey," he told the investigators. "The guy was out of line with his comment, and I told him so. He came at me aggressively, and I defended myself. End of story."

Paciello then proceeded to hang a picture of his handiwork—a photograph of Mr. Universe's battered, bloody face with broken cheekbones and jawbones—on his office wall at Liquid. An Emergency Medical Technician who had been at the hospital took it for Chris and later mailed it to the club owner.

Quinn was not going to give up, though; he had been attacked, attacked and the club owner was going to pay. He hired a lawyer and filed a civil suit. Then one of his best friends, former professional boxer Vinny Pazienza, got a phone call from Johnny, a New York City nightclub manager.

"Why don't you tell Mike to drop the case against these guys?" Johnny said.

"They are bad people, Vinny. They told me to get in touch with you because they know I am friends with you and you're good friends with Mike. They wanted me to tell you to tell him to drop the case."

"I'm not going to tell him to drop the case," Vinny said. "I don't know the kid who hit him. From my understanding of the case, he got totally abused."

"You know if he gets the money, he's not going to be able to spend it," John said. "He'll be dead before he has a chance."

The boxer quickly reported the phone call to Quinn, but despite the threat. Mighty Mike Quinn was going to press on with the lawsuit.