Author Topic: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers  (Read 22683 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Jason Genova looks better than 95 percent of getbiggers
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2017, 07:30:41 AM »
You have been owned by a mentally challenged person.

I like where this is going.  If he sticks with his Coach and dieting which its pretty clear he is, he's going to look great onstage.  Hopefully he doesn't fall off the wagon as he has great legs and throwing that vacuum pose onstage will fuck up some competitors
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2017, 07:49:46 AM »
He looks good

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2017, 04:13:40 AM »
Nice facebook angles with customary blurry photo.  Genova shits on you.

customary blurry what? hy Genova  :-*
GETBIG!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2017, 04:25:03 AM »
He's got some good legs Genova, odd structure though and  constantly looks like he's trying to pop turtle head back in.
Surprised he wasn't commentating this video with comments like " Dorian Yates calves" "Ronnie Coleman back" "phil heath weener" like normal
decent legs for doing quarter rep squats.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 04:25:52 AM »
decent legs for doing quarter rep squats.

a

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 07:09:30 AM »
He looks like shit,hope this helps  ::)

This is me and i think i am one of the worst here  ::)  :D
do you really feel the need to compare your physique to a mentally challenged person?

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 07:39:06 AM »
do you really feel the need to compare your physique to a mentally challenged person?
Do mentally challenged people have a harder time putting on muscle compared to a "normal" person? I mean is there anything biologically different?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017, 09:19:12 AM »
Do mentally challenged people have a harder time putting on muscle compared to a "normal" person? I mean is there anything biologically different?
not that I know of. That is an interesting question though. If u look at him move there is definitely a disconnect between his mind and muscle in some way. His hands always appear to be in extension. He moves akwardly. Can this result in misfiring of muscles as he works out? Who knows. Maybe someone w more knowledge can answer. If you are saying that just because he is challenged he should have the ability to look like everyone else that lifts. Well then you are discounting how important the mind is in bodybuilding. It's everything. This poor kid can't even think or talk straight half the time. I give him a lot of credit. I know he says some stupid stuff in the past but he is really a product of the internet marketers. He watches that shit I assume and copies it. Anyway....he looks pretty good this time yes I am judging him based on his apparent handicap though.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017, 09:22:47 AM »
here's another thing. Most of us can think clearly and are intelligent enough to know when somebody tells us something regarding our workouts or puts us through a training program and certain aspects of a training program or just not right for us.  I'm guessing that Jason doesn't have this capability he pretty much just listens to what people tell him and he gets different trainers. I'm not sure that he can think for himself regarding what's best for him and what works best for him and what exercises he needs to do and what body parts are lagging etc. do you really think he analyzes himself, like dang I need more rear delts or I should probably do some seated calves to bring up my soleus to thicken my calves. I could be wrong but I get that sense from just watching his videos. That's just one of 1000 aspects that may be lacking when it comes to his handicap and his ability to build muscle.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2017, 09:25:02 AM »
here's another thing. Most of us can think clearly and are intelligent enough to know when somebody tells us something regarding our workouts or puts us through a training program and certain aspects of a training program or just not right for us.  I'm guessing that Jason doesn't have this capability he pretty much just listens to what people tell him and he gets different trainers. I'm not sure that he can think for himself regarding what's best for him and what works best for him and what exercises he needs to do and what body parts are lagging etc. do you really think he analyzes himself, like dang I need more weird else or I should probably do some seated calves to bring up my soleus to thicken my calves. I could be wrong but I get that sense from just watching his videos. That's just one of 1000 aspects that may be lacking when it comes to his handicap and his ability to build muscle.
ha ha. After I thought about it that pretty much sums up every pro today anyway

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »
You have been owned by a mentally challenged person.

coming from a guy who has never posted a photo of himself oh brother  ::)
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2017, 11:22:57 AM »
Diana buying Jason a new car!

Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Genova is an assclown
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2017, 02:07:20 AM »
Jewnova, at his grammatical best here...

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2017, 06:21:20 AM »
Michael Quinn never saw the blow coming. The five-foot eight-inch, 270-pound former Mr. Universe was sitting in the nightclub Liquid with a young couple the night of June 25, 1996.

After the woman, who was white, borrowed a hat from a black man, Quinn told her to "give the black his hat back." Then BAM!

A beer bottle slammed into Quinn's face. The bodybuilder struggled to stay conscious, but he crumpled to the floor. Then someone repeatedly kicked him.

The bottle-wielding attacker wasn't the cap's owner, Quinn recounts. It was Liquid proprietor Chris Paciello.

Quinn, who now is ashamed at having used the racist term, sued the nightclub and Paciello in 1996.

The trial was scheduled to begin this month, but on November 23 a federal grand jury in New York indicted Paciello for robbery and murder. Prosecutors say he was involved in a mob-affiliated gang, known as the Bath Avenue Crew, that was responsible for a series of brutal murders and robberies in the early Nineties.

He never saw the blow coming as much as he never stayed on a diet for the 90 o. Total loser all around.
MIRAGETROPIN

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2017, 10:53:23 AM »
Quinn makes top 5 list:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/chris-paciellos-five-most-notoriously-violent-beatdowns-6538867

Being an informant for so long how is this guy still around? I would think he would keep a low profile.

Sounds like a tough hombre though. Wouldn't want to piss him off, however like most people who act like that he will have a run in with the wrong person sooner or later
"

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2017, 11:21:18 AM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 04:17:11 PM »
Being an informant for so long how is this guy still around? I would think he would keep a low profile.

Sounds like a tough hombre though. Wouldn't want to piss him off, however like most people who act like that he will have a run in with the wrong person sooner or later

Quinn was hardcore.. Paciello blindsided him

doggler

• Getbig IV

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2017, 01:49:41 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2017, 09:35:09 PM »
Quinn was hardcore.. Paciello blindsided him

Schizophrenia compound of cocaine doesn't equal hardcore lol

Dorian or Ronnie or branch or Johnnie equal hardcore.

Quinn was unstable and self medicated with coke and now alcohol and painkillers (told to me via fb msg from his old biz partner.. Who had to fire mike from their agreement because of alcoholism... As of 2? Yrs ago? Alllll been downhill the past 10+yrs

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2019, 02:31:32 PM »
Jason's a fat tard, Collura  looks good and is in the Powerlifting record books with his raw  650 bench.
Shredded here and hanging with a tranny. (Is this a FLA thing, the tranny-love)?

Though he doesn't live there anymore I believe...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2019, 03:16:44 PM »
He never saw the blow coming as much as he never stayed on a diet for the 90 o. Total loser all around.

Quinn got knocked out for using the n word at the woman repeatedly
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2019, 03:46:19 PM »
The Quinn / Paciello Hat Story

Michelle McPhee, who covered Paciello extensively in Miami -

"Michael Quinn never saw the blow coming. The five-foot eight-inch, 270-pound former Mr. Universe was sitting in the nightclub Liquid with a young couple the night of June 25, 1996. After the woman, who was white, borrowed a hat from a black man, Quinn told her to "give the n igger his hat back." Then BAM! A beer bottle slammed into Quinn's face. The bodybuilder struggled to stay conscious, but he crumpled to the floor. Then someone repeatedly kicked him.

The bottle-wielding attacker wasn't the cap's owner, Quinn recounts. It was Liquid proprietor Chris Paciello. Quinn, who now is ashamed at having used the racist term, sued the nightclub and Paciello in 1996. The trial was scheduled to begin this month, but on November 23 a federal grand jury in New York indicted Paciello for robbery and murder. Prosecutors say he was involved in a mob-affiliated gang, known as the Bath Avenue Crew, that was responsible for a series of brutal murders and robberies in the early Nineties."

Frank Owen fleshes it out some more (pages 176 - 177 of the book Clubland) -

https://books.google.com/books?id=IRuKmDsR0UAC&pg=PA176&lpg=PA176&dq=quinn+hat+paciello&source=bl&ots=djt1OGOlm7&sig=ACfU3U23jAIT-fZ13ic9ZrD0NQOnyVSQ8Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQv4eW9P3hAhWv1lkKHRLlAT4Q6AEwB3oECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=quinn%20hat%20paciello&f=false .

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2019, 03:47:47 PM »
Schizophrenia compound of cocaine doesn't equal hardcore lol

Dorian or Ronnie or branch or Johnnie equal hardcore.

Quinn was unstable and self medicated with coke and now alcohol and painkillers (told to me via fb msg from his old biz partner.. Who had to fire mike from their agreement because of alcoholism... As of 2? Yrs ago? Alllll been downhill the past 10+yrs

David Dearth said to Palumbo the other day, that Mike Quinn had a Big Nose. They all partied at WBFF back in the day