Author Topic: X-Men Jennifer Lawrence | Official Trailer  (Read 18021 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: X-Men Jennifer Lawrence | Official Trailer
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2016, 06:06:52 PM »
She's got a rocking body. I'd love to see her with a full bush.
Yes indeed and judging by the photos loves to be named and probably has an insatiable appetite for sex.  Her butthole looks so clean that corn probably comes out as candy corn.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2016, 06:11:21 PM »
Her pink butthole pics obviously did not hurt her career.

please share these alleged starfish images

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2016, 06:31:24 PM »

There is a distinct amount of irony here.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2016, 06:37:31 PM »
There is a distinct amount of irony here.

The band Alleged Starfish is doing the opening for the Democratic National Convention in Philly this summer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2016, 08:50:14 AM »

not alleged but straight up hers and boy is it nice.  I can sniff doritos cool ranch through my monitor.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2016, 06:11:06 PM »
The band Alleged Starfish is doing the opening for the Democratic National Convention in Philly this summer.

This is why the pink butthole pics did not hurt her career.  The controllers are there to catch her if she falls.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2016, 07:38:36 PM »
This is why the pink butthole pics did not hurt her career.  The controllers are there to catch her if she falls.

Such a nice butthole.  I don't think she ever shits.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2016, 02:26:26 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2016, 02:53:35 PM »
early reviews is that movie is shit

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2016, 05:04:36 AM »
Has anyone watched this?

Not very impressed by how Apocalypse looks.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2016, 05:08:58 AM »
Has anyone watched this?

They royally fucked up Apocalypse.  He looks like absolute shit.  I lol'd the first time I saw a picture of him.

I'm not spending any money to see this one.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2016, 05:14:28 AM »
They royally fucked up Apocalypse.  He looks like absolute shit.  I lol'd the first time I saw a picture of him.

I'm not spending any money to see this one.

Me neither, he looks like a fucking Power Rangers villain.

They should have done him like the Ultimate imprint, a demented alien cyborg that the combined forces of X-Men, Fantastic Four, Spiderman and SHIELD could not even slow down.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2016, 05:49:49 AM »

http://i.imgur.com/Ibq07an.jpg

https://vid.me/VAl

:o :o :o

http://imgur.com/a/s0Hou

That's great and all, but what kind of woman takes that many nude pics and keeps them on her phone?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2016, 05:56:26 AM »
Has anyone watched this?

i took my son he loved it

i found it very average at best

the scene with quicksilver though was amazing

worth going just to see that especially in 3d
T

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2016, 06:34:52 AM »
That's great and all, but what kind of woman takes that many nude pics and keeps them on her phone?

Great question

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2016, 06:41:43 AM »

A hoe

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2016, 06:42:53 AM »

She is mentally disturbed and/or possessed by a demon.  All women are whores/sluts.

Hollywood is full weirdos and nutbags.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2016, 07:19:28 AM »
::)

Did Mystique die in the last movie?  ::)

I worked on the set of the movie for over a month of its filming (doing personal security). Got to know Jennifer (and her little dog) pretty well ;-).

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2016, 07:30:18 AM »
I worked on the set of the movie for over a month of its filming (doing personal security). Got to know Jennifer (and her little dog) pretty well ;-).

PTPS or it never happened.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2016, 07:57:04 AM »
I worked on the set of the movie for over a month of its filming (doing personal security). Got to know Jennifer (and her little dog pink butthole) pretty well ;-).

Fixed.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2016, 08:53:25 AM »
i took my son he loved it

i found it very average at best

the scene with quicksilver though was amazing

worth going just to see that especially in 3d

Days of Future Past was a much stronger film.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2016, 11:32:18 AM »
More perpetually offended delicate flowers.

20th Century Fox Apologizes for ‘X-Men’ Billboards Showing Jennifer Lawrence Being Choked

“In our enthusiasm to show the villainy of the character Apocalypse we didn’t immediately recognise the upsetting connotation of this image in print form,” 20th Century Fox said in a written statement, according to the Independent.  “Once we realised how insensitive it was, we quickly took steps to remove those materials”.

Leading the charge against the billboards was Charmed actress Rose McGowan, who called out the film studio for condoning “casual violence against women” to market its movie:

"There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film. There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled. The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and frankly, stupid. The geniuses behind this, and I use that term lightly, need to to take a long hard look at the mirror and see how they are contributing to society. Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous. So let’s right this wrong. 20th Century Fox, since you can’t manage to put any women directors on your slate for the next two years, how about you at least replace your ad?"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/20th-century-fox-apologizes-x-men-billboards-showing-jennifer-lawrence-choked/

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2016, 12:59:38 PM »

20th Century Fox Apologizes for ‘X-Men’ Billboards Showing Jennifer Lawrence Being Choked

“In our enthusiasm to show the villainy of the character Apocalypse we didn’t immediately recognise the upsetting connotation of this image in print form,” 20th Century Fox said in a written statement, according to the Independent.  “Once we realised how insensitive it was, we quickly took steps to remove those materials”.

Leading the charge against the billboards was Charmed actress Rose McGowan, who called out the film studio for condoning “casual violence against women” to market its movie:

"There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film. There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled. The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and frankly, stupid. The geniuses behind this, and I use that term lightly, need to to take a long hard look at the mirror and see how they are contributing to society. Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous. So let’s right this wrong. 20th Century Fox, since you can’t manage to put any women directors on your slate for the next two years, how about you at least replace your ad?"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/20th-century-fox-apologizes-x-men-billboards-showing-jennifer-lawrence-choked/

Oh brother

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2016, 04:00:19 PM »
Oh brother
She probably asked him to so she could cum harder. Had this happen many times.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »

Rose MCGowan deserves to get slapped and then rapechoked out Apocalypse-style.
Q