Author Topic: Do the Republican nominees actually beleive the shit they say?  (Read 3186 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Do the Republican nominees actually beleive the shit they say?
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2015, 10:22:07 AM »

Cruz has argued 9 times before the supreme court, was number one in his grad class at Harvard law school (95) and number one in his grad at Princeton (92). Also clerked for supreme court justice Rehnquest, the first hispanic to clerk  Conservative and a Southern Baptist.

Obama was a law lecturer at Chicago Law school. He was given the title of law professor by school officials, but has never qualified for professorship at that school. Been said that Obama had a habit of missing many a class for lecture dates. When beginning to run for state senate (Ill), Chicago Law school give him the title of professor for political reasons.

Dershowitz, since retirement, has become more of a moderate liberal, rather that the radical one he once was. Becoming more pro Israel and quite critical of the present White House and the president. Even has written about this quite often.

Being an American National (look it up..if interested) I can't vote on the mainland. Still early for the national election, but I would probably go towards the conservative side of things. Radical liberalism (PC..political correctness, etc) has certainly made a good thing worse in the US, since it took over the common sense of the average voters with too many failed promises. To be honest, just lie, after lie, after lie. The current president, the biggest failure of all time.

The dude is smart as fuck. I wonder what the odds are of graduating number one in your class at Harvard and than number one in Princeton? Satan himself would have a hard time pulling that off without people thinking something was amiss. Seems that if someone had that kind of brain, being President I would imagine would be far down on the list of things to do with it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2015, 10:40:49 AM »
The dude is smart as fuck. I wonder what the odds are of graduating number one in your class at Harvard and than number one in Princeton? Satan himself would have a hard time pulling that off without people thinking something was amiss. Seems that if someone had that kind of brain, being President I would imagine would be far down on the list of things to do with it.

They're all smart, all rich and successful.  That's why it's baffling when they sound like Coach on stage.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2015, 10:46:51 AM »
They're all smart, all rich and successful.  That's why it's baffling when they sound like Coach on stage.

well they're competing to win Coach's vote in the primaries.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2015, 10:53:14 AM »
Your'll have to excuse donny...he took the job of being my personal troll. Just ignore the little guy, he'll go on and on, and on. I try to humor him the best I can.
I just think you are a Dick.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2015, 11:20:30 AM »
That's your problem donny...your always thinking of dick 24/7!!!

Good Luck, little tiny guy.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2015, 11:24:37 AM »
That's your problem donny...your always thinking of dick 24/7!!!

Good Luck, little tiny guy.
you are a Dick

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2016, 10:49:41 PM »
i have predicted all along that trump will wreck shit in the primaries and have a shitload of wins.

Right now, trump is losing to clinton by 10 or 12 points in a polled matchup... while rubio and even carson are beating hilary in a head to head matchup.  Trump gets the base all riled but, but many will hate him in the general election.  From the minute he announced, I said it'll be trump vs hilary, with one of them winning 40 states. 

Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
CNN ^ | 8/26/2016 | Theodore Schleifer
Posted on 08/26/2016 7:16:24 PM PDT by usafa92

Washington (CNN). The doctor who has produced the only public medical record about Donald Trump during his presidential campaign reportedly said he spent only five minutes writing it.

Harold Bornstein, Trump's doctor who wrote a four-paragraph note last December declaring the GOP nominee to be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," said Friday that he spent very little time on the note.

"I try to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Bornstein said he added some hyperbole to the note because "I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 05:19:36 AM »
"I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 05:28:38 AM »
"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2016, 05:32:17 AM »
Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
CNN ^ | 8/26/2016 | Theodore Schleifer
Posted on 08/26/2016 7:16:24 PM PDT by usafa92

Washington (CNN). The doctor who has produced the only public medical record about Donald Trump during his presidential campaign reportedly said he spent only five minutes writing it.

Harold Bornstein, Trump's doctor who wrote a four-paragraph note last December declaring the GOP nominee to be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," said Friday that he spent very little time on the note.

"I try to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Bornstein said he added some hyperbole to the note because "I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."

Another Hillary talking point.  You fool no one.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2016, 05:54:20 AM »
Nonsense. Here is the original loop:

Hardly a 1 second event.