Author Topic: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle  (Read 14932 times)

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2016, 05:18:57 AM »

Rich piana is a total dog shit loser...

Yes, but that doesn't change his truthfulness.
Bostin is an idiot, but he doesn't try to hide his use or down-play the importance of drugs.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2016, 04:59:41 AM »
No pro takes lower than 2000mg test per week NO PRO! There is no dimnishing returns this is a public lie! Most pros takes beetween 2grams to 10 grams test per week along with grams of deca , tren,boldenon masteron slin and hgh and orals.They only change drugs in off season to competition cutting period.But keep in mind massive hgh and slin makes todays bodybuilders.
Without hgh and slin you are nothing close to a pro.To sum up these low doses are laughable.They use grams of each steroid per week.Bodybuilding is a complete sport.Everything (drugs,food,training)must be perfect.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2016, 05:37:38 AM »
No pro takes lower than 2000mg test per week NO PRO! There is no dimnishing returns this is a public lie! Most pros takes beetween 2grams to 10 grams test per week along with grams of deca , tren,boldenon masteron slin and hgh and orals.They only change drugs in off season to competition cutting period.But keep in mind massive hgh and slin makes todays bodybuilders.
Without hgh and slin you are nothing close to a pro.To sum up these low doses are laughable.They use grams of each steroid per week.Bodybuilding is a complete sport.Everything (drugs,food,training)must be perfect.
How the hell can they afford that year round???

I doubt "sponsors" give them 20k worth of gear per month
you are gay.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2016, 05:44:17 AM »

g4p, hgh/steroid dealers?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2016, 06:30:44 AM »

they have hookups
its probably the pro coaches who "know someone" for GH (aids patients or docs prescribing under the table).
then if you have someone to import shit in powder form from china 10 grams a week cost NOTHING
everything besides GH is cheap as chips basically... GH makes up 90% of the cost of bodybuilding, thats including food, all other drugs, health medication/supps (if you wanna call that supps)