Author Topic: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle  (Read 14949 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2015, 04:33:46 AM »
Not a chance. That would be like saying the midgets in today's 210 under would use small doses as well.

They're way too huge and freaky to be on normal doses, I refuse to believe otherwise.

I was trolling  ;D

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2015, 05:40:24 AM »
Not a chance. That would be like saying the midgets in today's 210 under would use small doses as well.

They're way too huge and freaky to be on normal doses, I refuse to believe otherwise.

heres a run of mill mass cycle for me at 5'6, 210-215lbs, high singles bf to start.... midget status I know!!.. 1400mg sust, 900mg deca, 400mg tren e, weekly... 50mg dbol, 10iu gh (generic and fda), 30iu slin (on training days) 25mcg t3, 25mg aromasin, daily... this will put 20lbs on me everytime and my bf shoot up to a bloofy 12% or I at least look 12%.... I cant imagine the REAL amount these guys are taking...

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2015, 08:15:44 AM »
No, most everyone cannot fathom the amount of shit these guys are on.  5-7 grams, yes grams of test per week, and 30+ iu of GH per day is the base for top level amateurs.  This is straight from several guys that compete at that level.  These are amateurs, not even pros yet.  Over 100 iu of slin per day is pretty much standard.  The other drugs are cycled in and out depending on if pre contest or off season.  There is one reason why they look the way they do..... DRUGS!!!!  And the genetics to not get sick from them.... That's it.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2015, 01:17:34 PM »
To the original post about Yates, Ray, and levrone:

Weren't these guys winning shows in their 20's?!
So
Obviously we are talking about the most genetically gifted In the world

These 3 also trained like Maniacs
And
Gear in the 90's was better quality

I think all these factors can contribute to them using lower doses than today. Today their are more bodybuilders so guys with shitty genetics are setting higher numbers of gear use to compensate.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 02:39:57 PM »
I don't believe any of them.

I remember when Shawn retired he said it was becoming "chemical warfare"... And he didn't wanna risk his health

400 test and 200 deca is hardly chemical warfare

I veblieve those cycles ... Just daily not weekly
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2015, 04:23:33 PM »
Lol they all lie and barely admit to any use honestly a good bit of the population believes some of these men to b natural, if they say that they are. My opinion is they r all fucking liars, but they had better quality drugs maybe if their are not quality drugs any more then why do we have the biggest fuckers in history alive pro body builders r well over 300 lbs in off season now not even 6ft tall. I belive they takes as much as they can tolerate of everything to get to that level once u reach it may not need 10gs aas a week to stay there and mauntainted the mass, but come show time they gotta b just shooting tren/gh/slin and watching TV allday

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2015, 07:29:29 PM »
Lol they all lie and barely admit to any use honestly a good bit of the population believes some of these men to b natural, if they say that they are. My opinion is they r all fucking liars, but they had better quality drugs maybe if their are not quality drugs any more then why do we have the biggest fuckers in history alive pro body builders r well over 300 lbs in off season now not even 6ft tall. I belive they takes as much as they can tolerate of everything to get to that level once u reach it may not need 10gs aas a week to stay there and mauntainted the mass, but come show time they gotta b just shooting tren/gh/slin and watching TV allday
Agree

They say these lies for many reasons

They look like genetic freaks if they get people to believe they used small doses

Second, they don't want gym rats shoot 5-10 grams a week, so they are protecting the kids out there
you are gay.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2015, 08:01:04 PM »
Agree

They say these lies for many reasons

They look like genetic freaks if they get people to believe they used small doses

Second, they don't want gym rats shoot 5-10 grams a week, so they are protecting the kids out there

The second part for sure. Its duty of care if anything. If you are getting big off of average doses and make it through the ranks the coaches will tell you what cycles are needed. Im sure if you spoke to a pro when you are a ripped 240lb dude and got along well with him i reckon they would come clean.

Midget preist just has a cock sucker attitude to go with his lies

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2015, 12:29:29 AM »
Thing is if they claim massive doses like Bostin Loyd everyone is going to point at them and tell them how retarded and irresponsible they are.
If they claim a little dose people will call them liars.

So at the end of the day theres no point to speak about the subject publicly unless for marketing purpose like Rich Piana or Bostin.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2015, 12:59:08 AM »

heres a run of mill mass cycle for me at 5'6, 210-215lbs, high singles bf to start.... midget status I know!!.. 1400mg sust, 900mg deca, 400mg tren e, weekly... 50mg dbol, 10iu gh (generic and fda), 30iu slin (on training days) 25mcg t3, 25mg aromasin, daily... this will put 20lbs on me everytime and my bf shoot up to a bloofy 12% or I at least look 12%.... I cant imagine the REAL amount these guys are taking...

Run of the mill my ass.  That's a huge cycle.  I'll bet a nut the most successful bodybuilders in the world take much, much less than most of you guys think.  Everyone lies to some extent, I'm sure.  However, the 90's drugs were flat out better.  Way less likely to be underdosed than they are nowadays.  I do not have great genetics at all.  Nor am I a super responder, but give me 500mg's of legit sustanon for 10-12 weeks and I'll gain 20lbs and drop body fat.  Every time.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 03:40:00 AM »
Run of the mill my ass.  That's a huge cycle.  I'll bet a nut the most successful bodybuilders in the world take much, much less than most of you guys think.  Everyone lies to some extent, I'm sure.  However, the 90's drugs were flat out better.  Way less likely to be underdosed than they are nowadays.  I do not have great genetics at all.  Nor am I a super responder, but give me 500mg's of legit sustanon for 10-12 weeks and I'll gain 20lbs and drop body fat.  Every time.

So you gain that weight after having lost it all post cycle... In the 90's people talked about how the current drugs sucked and how they were better before.

IN 15 years, we're gonna hear how great they were now and how they will suck at that current time.
?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 04:27:18 AM »

So you gain that weight after having lost it all post cycle... In the 90's people talked about how the current drugs sucked and how they were better before.

IN 15 years, we're gonna hear how great they were now and how they will suck at that current time.

no ritch, I actually never truly come off... ill cruise every now and then... but its usually bulk, cut, bulk, cut, repeat for me. .. different lengths tho... I go by the mirror mostly... that's the weight ill put on after a cutter and small cruise.... ill gain that weight off of 3500-3800 cals on a bulk.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 04:41:09 AM »

that's only a 3g cycle brother! these fellas are doing that much a week in test ALONE. congrats on being able to grow on that low of a dose. must be nice. 500mgs is my cruise every ten days.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 07:10:50 AM »
here's Ryan Kennelly's dose

Ignoring the fact that Ryan was wrong about some of his steroid knowledge, he confesses to taking the following amounts of steroids:

2,500 mgs testosterone enanthate per week
    800 mgs of deca durabolin per week
    75 mgs of dianabol per day (525 mgs/wk)
    100 mgs of testosterone propionate per day (700 mgs/wk)
    4,525 mgs of anabolic steroids per week

http://bretcontreras.com/youre-all-a-bunch-of-pathetic-weaklings-says-the-steroid-using-powerlifter/

that's three grams of test per week

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 09:51:51 AM »
no ritch, I actually never truly come off... ill cruise every now and then... but its usually bulk, cut, bulk, cut, repeat for me. .. different lengths tho... I go by the mirror mostly... that's the weight ill put on after a cutter and small cruise.... ill gain that weight off of 3500-3800 cals on a bulk.

so if you gain 20lbs every cycle and kept that weight, it means you gain 20lbs over each 20lbs kept?
Uhh.... You sure about that???
?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2015, 11:43:00 AM »
as far as the dorian levrone and ray cycle, theres no fuckin way they can dial down there bodyfat champion worthy on those compounds, just do to that is why i do not believe that cycle

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2015, 11:58:09 AM »
so if you gain 20lbs every cycle and kept that weight, it means you gain 20lbs over each 20lbs kept?
Uhh.... You sure about that???

lol, no, I mean that's just how my weight fluctuates from lean to bulked and where that cycle and diet takes me.  Im lucky if I gain a few pounds of lean muscle each year at this point. its a constant 3 steps forward, on step back system of bulk and cut for me. just gotta keep the lean weight climbing upwards in the end. that's how I look at my bodybuilding.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2015, 06:36:51 AM »
here's Ryan Kennelly's dose

Ignoring the fact that Ryan was wrong about some of his steroid knowledge, he confesses to taking the following amounts of steroids:

2,500 mgs testosterone enanthate per week
    800 mgs of deca durabolin per week
    75 mgs of dianabol per day (525 mgs/wk)
    100 mgs of testosterone propionate per day (700 mgs/wk)
    4,525 mgs of anabolic steroids per week

http://bretcontreras.com/youre-all-a-bunch-of-pathetic-weaklings-says-the-steroid-using-powerlifter/

that's three grams of test per week

Kennely was brewing is own test, on a video he did in jail, he told he was pinning ml of tne and test prop everyday, like 10 ml of test prop e.d during contest. Watch his video, at the last contest he looks like he's dying.
asstropin

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2015, 11:41:03 AM »

Kennely was brewing is own test, on a video he did in jail, he told he was pinning ml of tne and test prop everyday, like 10 ml of test prop e.d during contest. Watch his video, at the last contest he looks like he's dying.

when this happens and you keep plugging along something ain't right with you

and as far as the second pic goes i wonder how much weight he'd have to lose to look like a stage ready bodybuilder ie, dry five percent

a good thirty to forty pounds would be my guess

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »
when this happens and you keep plugging along something ain't right with you

and as far as the second pic goes i wonder how much weight he'd have to lose to look like a stage ready bodybuilder ie, dry five percent

a good thirty to forty pounds would be my guess

lmao NO WAY... hed look exactly the same 30lbs lighter...
more like 30 to 40 kilograms...

lets keep it realistic lol... hes at least 20% bodyfat here
at how much, 300lbs?
assuming he would lose only pure bodyfat then that would be a 15% total loss of weight, which would be 45lbs already... 45lbs of pure fat.
add in muscle, water and glycogen loss and the guy wouldnt even hit the stage at 230 soaking wet...

but ofc he "needs the poundage" as a powerlifter  :D :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2015, 01:42:48 PM »
lmao NO WAY... hed look exactly the same 30lbs lighter...
more like 30 to 40 kilograms...

lets keep it realistic lol... hes at least 20% bodyfat here
at how much, 300lbs?
assuming he would lose only pure bodyfat then that would be a 15% total loss of weight, which would be 45lbs already... 45lbs of pure fat.
add in muscle, water and glycogen loss and the guy wouldnt even hit the stage at 230 soaking wet...

but ofc he "needs the poundage" as a powerlifter  :D :D

yeah man i kinda thought that, but i was just trying to be nice  ;D

most dudes are really fucking clueless on how much weight they would have to lose to be stage ready RIPPED even if they kept most of thier dry muscle tissue while getting ripped as most peeps hold much more water and fat than they think they do

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2015, 01:53:15 PM »
On the video kennedy was fucking huge. Not fat at all, just the belly bloated like hell because of all the food and oral.
asstropin

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »
On the video kennedy was fucking huge. Not fat at all, just the belly bloated like hell because of all the food and oral.

that might be true but he's holding tons of water and to get stage ready dry he'd have to lose A LOT of weight

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
Dude if levrone could come in shape on winstrol and halo and on a tail end of deca and test and have the look he did, he coulda been the best body builder to ever live if he did a real cycle growth slin etc etc, such bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are saying shit like this cause kids today are trying to copy huge monster cycles

i still throw props to loyd and piana just simply cause they didnt sugar coat shit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2015, 01:20:26 PM »
Dude if levrone could come in shape on winstrol and halo and on a tail end of deca and test and have the look he did, he coulda been the best body builder to ever live if he did a real cycle growth slin etc etc, such bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are saying shit like this cause kids today are trying to copy huge monster cycles

i still throw props to loyd and piana just simply cause they didnt sugar coat shit

Rich piana is a total dog shit loser...