Author Topic: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle  (Read 14985 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:25:28 AM »
If you missed this... check it out.. I believe they have good genetics and response... but not this much

What was a typical drug cycle for you in your competitive prime— let’s say pre-contest and off-season?

SR: There was never anything “typical” about my approach to competition. It was different every year, as I like change and variety. There was never a specific time or drug that interested me to the point where I had to watch the calendar as if it were a guide for contest training and preparation. I trained year-round for the Mr. Olympia, sometimes more intent than others. I had my rest periods and so on, but I never “charted” the time for which a cycle was going to take place as if it dictated my journey. I never counted calories, weighed my food, took measurements of my body parts or let the scale guide my progress. Nor did a cycle of drugs dictate when it was time for me to get ready for a show. I never had a “switch” that I had to click to get ready— I was always getting ready year-round.

The introduction of steroids would only come into play when I was in a process of trimming the fat while trying to retain the muscle. Different drugs were made for very different purposes, therefore there was never a “typical” drug cycle because I never needed or used the exact same drug for every aspect of my body-sculpting phase. A “car” analogy is useful here. A car is used to get from point A to point B. However, the individual buying the car has vastly different reasons for buying a “specific” car, i.e., size, looks, make, model, speed, interior space, etc. There are thousands of cars made to help give each individual who is interested in buying a car an option for the one that is suitable for him.

DY: Let me stress this is not a recommendation to anyone, only what I used. This would be the course I followed circa 1993 in the final 12 weeks before the Mr. O contest:

WEEKLY
test propionate – 300 milligrams
Parabolan (French trenbolone, came in 76 mg/ml ampoules) – 152 milligrams
Primobolan – 500 milligrams

DAILY
anavar – 50 milligrams
growth hormone – 8 IU

I typically also did three eight-week cycles in the off-season, and those would be made up of basics like Deca and D-bol. I would do four weeks at peak dosage, then taper down over the next four weeks before taking four weeks off and repeating. Here is the typical four-week peak off-season cycle:

WEEKLY
testosterone – 750 milligrams
Deca – 500 milligrams

DAILY
Dianabol – 50 milligrams

As I stated a couple of years back when I put those in my column, I’m sorry if these doses disappoint those of you who were expecting something more extreme.

KL: It was a simple progression. My very first cycle was just test cyp, one shot a week. I am guessing I was doing 400 milligrams per week. After I won my state show and decided I wanted to turn pro, which I did the following year, I bumped things up a bit. I took the test up to 600 milligrams a week, and added in 400 milligrams of Deca and two Anadrols a day, which is 100 milligrams per day or 700 milligrams per week. That was my off-season cycle where I put on 30 pounds between the 1990 and 1991 amateur shows. For my prep, I would add in two amps of Winstrol V, which came in 50-milligram amps, twice a week, so that’s 200 milligrams a week of Winny. At four weeks out from the show, I dropped the test, the Deca and the Anadrol. The test and Deca were long-acting, so they kept working for another couple of weeks I’m sure. At two weeks out from the show, I started taking 20 milligrams per day of Halotestin tabs. So I would go into the shows on Winstrol and Halo. The longest my cycles ever were was 12 weeks, and that was later on. They were usually eight weeks in the early years.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Levrone, Shawn Ray, Yates cycle
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 08:31:19 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) compulsive liars

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 08:45:12 AM »
multiply everything times 3 in kl's case. yates' is comical.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 10:23:43 AM »
I think the dosages were definitely higher but it wouldn't blow my mind if shawn ray wasn't lying.  I feel like these guys get backed into a corner and forced to answer questions about there gear usage when they don't want to.  I'm not saying I believe the cycle but if the top pro's in the world really do have a hyper responce to gear and dedicate every second of every day to bodybuiliding I could see a cycle like that possibly being realisitc. It sounds like he never went completely off for to long anyways.

There are weirder things that have happen in the world than some one doing well in the 90's olympia off a cycle like that. It would be trippy if he was telling the truth and we just had no idea how crazy these guys really did respond to steroids.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 10:26:42 AM »
Lol I don't believe it I'm just saying it would be really trippy if it were true and we just all had no idea how good of genetics these guys really had.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »
shawn ray's answer, though he seems to be a bit bitchy, is more truthful than yates and levrone.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 10:47:05 AM »
Pfff, at times like this, I appreciate guys like Bostin.

?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 11:01:13 AM »
Yates cycle should yeld pretty nice results for the average gym rat training for 5 years...

And lol at Levrone : one shot of of cyp = 400mg  ::) sure bro

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2015, 12:45:23 PM »
 I'm not saying I believe the cycle but if the top pro's in the world really do have a hyper responce to gear and dedicate every second of every day to bodybuiliding I could see a cycle like that possibly being realisitc. It sounds like he never went completely off for to long anyways.

There are weirder things that have happen in the world than some one doing well in the 90's olympia off a cycle like that. It would be trippy if he was telling the truth and we just had no idea how crazy these guys really did respond to steroids.

u really think every pro bodybuilder is a hyperresponder?
none of them is. they just fucking use a ton.
all the pros just use so much shit that they have the same response a hyperresponder would have

and IF there actually WAS a hyperresponder in the IFBB, then that would be THE FIRST ONE TO ABUSE EVERYTHING... think about it lol. if someone gets insane results from 500mg test then OF COURSE theyre gonna up the shit as hard as they can

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2015, 01:19:50 PM »
with the pros it is better not to discuss dosages like shawn ray and arnold do instead of the bullshit guys like dorian, levrone and priest come out with.

the reason they were on the olympia stage is because they mega dosed.

galeneko (peace be upon him) had a good theory regarding hyper responding. It was something like the average gym rat can hyper respond to light dosages but this does not = good genetics as the light dosages cap a persons size and the person may not have hyper response to higher dosages. true hyper response = the body being able to handle and not stagnate on multiple gram dosages.

though what's interesting is when you look at the palomboism syndrome that hits most of the current crop of olympians (including phillipe), maybe this is caused by their bodies not being able to handle the high slin and hgh abuse long term like it is able to do with aas only.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 02:21:49 PM »
midget priest tops them in lying.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2015, 02:58:21 PM »
yates said something like 1.5 grams of gear per week is max effective dose

"This might stir up yet more controversy, but I seriously doubt any bodybuilder needs to use more than 1,500 milligrams a week of steroids."

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/training/14230-dorian-yates-uncensored-the-shadow-opens-up-on-drugs-hd-training-childhood.html#.VnSPPG6aLTq

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2015, 03:36:36 PM »
yates said something like 1.5 grams of gear per week is max effective dose

"This might stir up yet more controversy, but I seriously doubt any bodybuilder needs to use more than 1,500 milligrams a week of steroids."

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/training/14230-dorian-yates-uncensored-the-shadow-opens-up-on-drugs-hd-training-childhood.html#.VnSPPG6aLTq

Palumbo told me something similar in the early 2000s via e-mail.

He told me that he took 1000mg Test & 300mg EQ & didn't know any bodybuilders who took more, as anything more just meant more sides but no more gains.  ::)

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »
u really think every pro bodybuilder is a hyperresponder?
none of them is. they just fucking use a ton.
all the pros just use so much shit that they have the same response a hyperresponder would have

and IF there actually WAS a hyperresponder in the IFBB, then that would be THE FIRST ONE TO ABUSE EVERYTHING... think about it lol. if someone gets insane results from 500mg test then OF COURSE theyre gonna up the shit as hard as they can

Jizmo nailed it.  Also, Dorian Yates was one of the first to push high doses of GH(30-40iu per day). 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2015, 04:09:44 PM »
Drug addicts lying about drug use????

No fucking way.... ???

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2015, 04:30:21 PM »
Palumbo told me something similar in the early 2000s via e-mail.

He told me that he took 1000mg Test & 300mg EQ & didn't know any bodybuilders who took more, as anything more just meant more sides but no more gains.  ::)

Sure, take the word from a man who lied and sold fake gh!
?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2015, 04:35:03 PM »
Sure, take the word from a man who lied and sold fake gh!

I'm sure he meant to say per day & not per week.  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2015, 04:42:39 PM »
here's jumbo palumbo's "stack"

And David Palumbo has written that this was his pre-contest cycle:

Test: 1200mg per week
Deca: 600mg per week
Parabolin: 76mg amp 3x per week
Winstrol: 50mg every other day
Halosten: 20mg per day
GH: 6IU per day
Teslac: 20 pills per day (anti-aromatase)
Proviron 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/anabolic-steroids/3283-cycles-of-pro-bodybuilders.html

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2015, 04:43:17 PM »

Proviron 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au/anabolic-steroids/3283-cycles-of-pro-bodybuilders.html

Not a chance.
?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2015, 05:46:18 PM »

Proviron 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

lol, I use more than that and I weigh 215

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2015, 06:18:08 PM »
lol, I use more than that and I weigh 215

;D ;D ;D

here's liar priest's supposed cycle:

Lee Priest has given this as his 16 week steroid cycle

16 to 9 weeks out. 250ml Test Cyp, 350ml Test Enth, 200ml Decca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

14 weeks out start Clen, taking 6 tabs a day, 2 days on, 2 days off and so on.

9 to 7 weeks 200ml Decca, 200ml Test Enth, every 6 days, 200ml Mastron every 4 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 1 Nolvadex a day, Keep Clen as normal. 1 proviron morning, 1 at night.

7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg. 6 a day 2 on 2 off.

3-2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mg Halo a day. Clen as normal

2 weeks out Stop GH.

10 days out Stop Tren and Prop. Keep every thing else the same

7 days out Stop Win-V and swap over to Oral win 30mlg a day, keep all other orals the same, right up to show day.

I may use a little T-3 3-4 WEEKS OUT 30-40MCG A DAY.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2015, 06:50:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D

here's liar priest's supposed cycle:

Lee Priest has given this as his 16 week steroid cycle

16 to 9 weeks out. 250ml Test Cyp, 350ml Test Enth, 200ml Decca every 6 days, 2-4ius Gh a day, 50mlg Anapolan a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day.

14 weeks out start Clen, taking 6 tabs a day, 2 days on, 2 days off and so on.

9 to 7 weeks 200ml Decca, 200ml Test Enth, every 6 days, 200ml Mastron every 4 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 1 Nolvadex a day, Keep Clen as normal. 1 proviron morning, 1 at night.

7-3 weeks out 150ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50ml Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 3 days, 1 Anapolon a day, 20mlg Nolvadex aday, 1 proviron morning, 1 at night. Clen as normal eg. 6 a day 2 on 2 off.

3-2 weeks out, 100ml Test Prop Mon, Wed, Fri, 50mlg Win-V Tues, Thurs, Sat, 200ml Tren Ace every 4 days, 1 Proviron Morning, 1 night, 1 Arimadex a day, 20mlg Nolvadex a day. 25mlg Anavar a day, 25-30mg Halo a day. Clen as normal

2 weeks out Stop GH.

10 days out Stop Tren and Prop. Keep every thing else the same

7 days out Stop Win-V and swap over to Oral win 30mlg a day, keep all other orals the same, right up to show day.

I may use a little T-3 3-4 WEEKS OUT 30-40MCG A DAY.

Very possible. He's 5'3".

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2015, 08:11:01 PM »

Very possible. He's 5'3".

Not a chance. That would be like saying the midgets in today's 210 under would use small doses as well.

They're way too huge and freaky to be on normal doses, I refuse to believe otherwise.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2015, 10:30:22 PM »
Not a chance. That would be like saying the midgets in today's 210 under would use small doses as well.

They're way too huge and freaky to be on normal doses, I refuse to believe otherwise.

agreed

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2015, 01:28:17 AM »

Proviron 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

best part