Author Topic: two week test results pics included  (Read 19392 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: two week test results pics included
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 12:46:38 PM »
bitch piano is gonna add 30lbs of glycogen and water and is gonna claim its all muscle

yep, yep

the end result will be how much i've gained once i hit my previous ripped condition which will most likely be in april or may

it doesn't really fucking matter what you weigh when you are fat or bloated what matters is what you weigh in a ripped and dry condition  ;)

i'm predicting that i've add 15 pounds of lean dry tissue come may  8)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2015, 12:49:13 PM »
genetics man
some people just look stringy on AIs, some not at all...
i think ecto/hard gainer guys often dont need AIs at all... my buddy runs test and deca with no AI and looks dry as fuck...

i personally wouldnt even touch test upwards of 200mg without an AI with a 10 feet pole... but mostly for emotional reasons. i feel like a bitch when i got high estrogen

for me AIs keep bloat down, however 90% is diet related anyway... too many carbs and ill blow up like the michelin man, too little carbs and im flat as fuck doesnt matter how much AI is involved ...

Ya I'm definitely an ecto. Even the extra water in my face makes me look better. I was 6'0 170-180 lean be forming gearing up. I had a lean ripped physique before starting. I would rather spill over a bit then look to thin.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2015, 01:25:56 PM »
yep, yep

the end result will be how much i've gained once i hit my previous ripped condition which will most likely be in april or may

it doesn't really fucking matter what you weigh when you are fat or bloated what matters is what you weigh in a ripped and dry condition  ;)

i'm predicting that i've add 15 pounds of lean dry tissue come may  8)
very true.
15lbs of lean dry tissue is a ton for a few months... extraordinary but not impossible... keep us updated

i know i can add 30-40lbs in a few weeks (and little fat gain) but id be lucky if 10% of that are lean dry tissue... rich piana probably is the same lol but he wont admit it.
for me its easy to look huge, but once i start to shred i deflate like crazy.
people at the gym think im off gear as soon as im 2-3 weeks into dieting lol

Ya I'm definitely an ecto. Even the extra water in my face makes me look better. I was 6'0 170-180 lean be forming gearing up. I had a lean ripped physique before starting. I would rather spill over a bit then look to thin.
same as my best buddy
guy has a sunken in face at 15% bodyfat

im the complete opposite, id look like a sumo if i would ever hit 15% bodyfat again

and i always get the hamster cheeks with a still shredded body a few weeks into bulking lol ::)
it always takes 2-3 weeks of cutting for my face to actually start to look lean again, even if my bodyfat doesnt really budge at all

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 01:20:02 AM »
genetics man
some people just look stringy on AIs, some not at all...
i think ecto/hard gainer guys often dont need AIs at all... my buddy runs test and deca with no AI and looks dry as fuck...

i personally wouldnt even touch test upwards of 200mg without an AI with a 10 feet pole... but mostly for emotional reasons. i feel like a bitch when i got high estrogen

for me AIs keep bloat down, however 90% is diet related anyway... too many carbs and ill blow up like the michelin man, too little carbs and im flat as fuck doesnt matter how much AI is involved ...

Lol my estrogen was 28 yet I still cry and get choked up at the smallest emotional thing on tv or in movies

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 04:23:08 AM »
very true.
15lbs of lean dry tissue is a ton for a few months... extraordinary but not impossible... keep us updated

i know i can add 30-40lbs in a few weeks (and little fat gain) but id be lucky if 10% of that are lean dry tissue... rich piana probably is the same lol but he wont admit it.
same as my best buddy
guy has a sunken in face at 15% bodyfat

im the complete opposite, id look like a sumo if i would ever hit 15% bodyfat again

and i always get the hamster cheeks with a still shredded body a few weeks into bulking lol ::)
it always takes 2-3 weeks of cutting for my face to actually start to look lean again, even if my bodyfat doesnt really budge at all

Would you say that being able to maintain an awesome look while severely dieted down is the hallmark of a champion bodybuilder? I once tried to shred down but i looked like shit because of my structural and muscle insertion deficiencies. Doesn't matter how much muscle I put on, those flaws will still be apparent. So now I stay relatively lean (but not shredded) while on a cruise dose (250mg/week) and look better

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 04:28:25 AM »
Would you say that being able to maintain an awesome look while severely dieted down is the hallmark of a champion bodybuilder? I once tried to shred down but i looked like shit because of my structural and muscle insertion deficiencies. Doesn't matter how much muscle I put on, those flaws will still be apparent. So now I stay relatively lean (but not shredded) while on a cruise dose (250mg/week) and look better
i dunno... id say its all about getting the timing right as a champion bodybuilder...

for example i always look my best right AFTER cutting down heavily... as soon as i add back in the carbs and fill out while still being in that dry and shredded state... just 8-10lbs of glycogen and water make a HUGE difference in my physique...
i go from flat as fuck, small and narrow to big, full and ripped within 2-3 weeks... but i COULD NEVER carb up in a day or two from being flat to being stage ready... for me it would take AT LEAST a week or two... while others can fully carb up in a single day... single day carb ups either make zero difference or leave me a bloated mess...
so all about that timing

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 04:35:43 AM »
You guys really all use ais? I've tied them a few times but never ever liked how they made me feel or look. I feel like they make you look more fragile. In the winter I run 450-750 test around 600 deca and masteron around 200-300 mg no puffy nipples just big and full some water but it fills me out. I feel like I fill my winter clothes out better. I wear a lot of fancy thermal shirts in the winter thst can show off thickness.
No need for an ai if i spill over I adjust doses and food intake.

In the summer i use short ester test and Npp masteron here and there if funds allow. I stay dry full and can see abs total dose less than 2 grams no need for ai. Using a cancer drug for water retention and estrogen control just seems unhealthy. I would rather hold a few extra pounds of water then worry about dosing those chemicals.

naaah.. I have once used A.I. i even got sore nipple(for the first time!) and i was using 2mg EOD(yeye underdosed) and was bloated.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 05:46:44 AM »
naaah.. I have once used A.I. i even got sore nipple(for the first time!) and i was using 2mg EOD(yeye underdosed) and was bloated.
you made a thread about your gyno though.
so you probably should have  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 06:19:25 AM »

yeah, but that's in clothes and once you take your shirt off it's..... LIGHTS OUT 8)

for example, check this fellas insta 

there's pics of him shirtless and also with t shirt on and in the t shirt pics it's like "bro, do you even lift" but once the shirt comes off you go and hide in the corner lol

you meaning anyone in general  ;)

https://www.instagram.com/grenadejay/

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 06:40:55 AM »
yeah, but that's in clothes and once you take your shirt off it's..... LIGHTS OUT 8)

for example, check this fellas insta  

there's pics of him shirtless and also with t shirt on and in the t shirt pics it's like "bro, do you even lift" but once the shirt comes off you go and hide in the corner lol

you meaning anyone in general  ;)

https://www.instagram.com/grenadejay/
true on him, but not for me...
 i dont get drier or veinier while cutting, in fact i get soft and flat at the same time and therefore look fatter..
i look much better when bulking both in clothes and naked lol
cutting is a terrible thing

its also impossible for me to look as dry or veiny as that guy, genetics. my body is a permabulker  :D
 dont ask me why lol but i only start to get dry/hard below 8% bodyfat, until i hit that spot i always look fatter when cutting vs when im bulking.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 08:51:23 AM »
you made a thread about your gyno though.
so you probably should have  ;D

yes and this time with arimidex that works !

pep

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2015, 08:00:17 AM »
To be honest you look the same, just bloated AF in the second picture...  ??? :'(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2015, 01:34:09 PM »
Forget how much weight you want to gain. just go for being as big and lean as possible and forget the scale.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 11:40:12 AM »
Forget how much weight you want to gain. just go for being as big and lean as possible and forget the scale.

I 2nd that, with test its not a race its a marathon, slow clean progressive weight honestly i dont see shit until like wk 6 for me on test, usually the first few pounds i gain are simply just water after about 9 to 10 wks my body is adjusted and i have a much more pleasing look.  dont even step on the scale

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »

I 2nd that, with test its not a race its a marathon, slow clean progressive weight honestly i dont see shit until like wk 6 for me on test, usually the first few pounds i gain are simply just water after about 9 to 10 wks my body is adjusted and i have a much more pleasing look.  dont even step on the scale

allright so i guess that i gotta take it nice and slow, although i've decided to blast it for the first four weeks or so, one amp ed

then after that i'll jack one amp eod

easier said than done, if i don't weigh myself regularly i tell myself i'm gaining and delude myself coz i've done this may times before and when i step on the scale.... NO CHANGE

so scaling it keeps me honest  ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 01:22:17 PM »
allright so i guess that i gotta take it nice and slow, although i've decided to blast it for the first four weeks or so, one amp ed

then after that i'll jack one amp eod

easier said than done, if i don't weigh myself regularly i tell myself i'm gaining and delude myself coz i've done this may times before and when i step on the scale.... NO CHANGE

so scaling it keeps me honest  ;)

I go weeks, sometimes over a month without stepping on a scale. this past summer I thought I looked big and lean, more then I normally would....stepped on a scale and I was close to 10lbs less then last time I weighed myself! I thought I had gained weight.

....that's what I mean by forget the scale... it's how YOU feel you look, not how much you weight.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 01:45:56 PM »
Abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat chick.
They doN't count.

It's the lamest excuse of them all to justify having no size.
?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2016, 02:55:14 PM »
I know this is hardcore forum but you are cycling too early dude :) If you want to continue up the test dose to 750mg or over.İn my opinion
test is only benefical in 500mg+  And If I were you I would use enanthate or cypionate instead of sust.İn my experience sust is useless for mass building believe me you would to much better on 750mg or over on enanthate.If you want to use 500mg of test add some deca or any oral to your cycle.If you want to do it do it hardcore thats my bodybuilding prenciple.)))

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2016, 04:00:46 PM »
Abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat chick.
They doN't count.

It's the lamest excuse of them all to justify having no size.

+100000

IMO, being ripped only looks good when you have a good amount of excess muscle.

I know so many guys who have abs that look like they run or swim & they justify the lack of muscle by showing their abs.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2016, 04:02:31 PM »
I know this is hardcore forum but you are cycling too early dude :) If you want to continue up the test dose to 750mg or over.İn my opinion
test is only benefical in 500mg+  And If I were you I would use enanthate or cypionate instead of sust.İn my experience sust is useless for mass building believe me you would to much better on 750mg or over on enanthate.If you want to use 500mg of test add some deca or any oral to your cycle.If you want to do it do it hardcore thats my bodybuilding prenciple.)))

Why is sus250 useless at building mass? It's a blend of 4 tests with different esters & over time, you still pretty much get the same amount of drug in your system as using cyp or enanthate.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2016, 05:03:31 PM »

supposedly long esters are better for adding muscle and sust is short and long esters combined in fact it has the longest ester of all....  testosterone decanoate

i decided to stop orals so they are a thing of the past for me, but i am running mast along with the sust, in fact i just added mast in this week and it's dried me up a bit already  8)

i'm a physique guy and top weight for me will be 180 185 RIPPED AND DRY just like this dude  8) i'm almost 180 now in fact but at eight percent semi dry not five dry and FUCK ME there's a pretty big diff btw eight percent semi dry and five dry  >:( >:( >:(

he's six foot 185 here, the fella on the left :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
supposedly long esters are better for adding muscle and sust is short and long esters combined in fact it has the longest ester of all....  testosterone decanoate

i decided to stop orals so they are a thing of the past for me, but i am running mast along with the sust, in fact i just added mast in this week and it's dried me up a bit already  8)

i'm a physique guy and top weight for me will be 180 185 RIPPED AND DRY just like this dude  8) i'm almost 180 now in fact but at eight percent semi dry not five dry and FUCK ME there's a pretty big diff btw eight percent semi dry and five dry  >:( >:( >:(

he's six foot 185 here, the fella on the left :D

the guy would be EASILY 40-50lbs heavier in an "off season look" and still look relatively ripped
he has an INSANE amount of lean mass for that weight
he could go up to 240lbs and still look very lean (and would be huge even in clothes)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2016, 10:52:28 AM »
the guy would be EASILY 40-50lbs heavier in an "off season look" and still look relatively ripped
he has an INSANE amount of lean mass for that weight
he could go up to 240lbs and still look very lean (and would be huge even in clothes)
but dj wants to have that look achieved on his frame and stay 24/7 or close ...and still train/eat without sacrificing'the look'his head its all in his head he is tough on himself in what he wants...that razor sharp hardness/leaness is so tough to maintain that any weight added /water smooths out the edges and lines and its a mindfuk..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2016, 10:55:45 AM »
but dj wants to have that look achieved on his frame and stay 24/7 or close ...and still train/eat without sacrificing'the look'his head its all in his head he is tough on himself in what he wants...that razor sharp hardness/leaness is so tough to maintain that any weight added /water smooths out the edges and lines and its a mindfuk..
yeah, imo that requires the genetics for that look. for some people its impossible.

i get huge pretty quick but cutting is a pain in the ass to me and i ALWAYS have soft lines when cutting.
when im decently full and pumped and still extremely low in bodyfat im both dry and full but never even close to this guy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
yeah, imo that requires the genetics for that look. for some people its impossible.

i get huge pretty quick but cutting is a pain in the ass to me and i ALWAYS have soft lines when cutting.
when im decently full and pumped and still extremely low in bodyfat im both dry and full but never even close to this guy.
whats ur height/weight?lean and offseason..