Author Topic: two week test results pics included  (Read 19419 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
two week test results pics included
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:37:17 AM »
gained twelve pounds over two weeks time after i upped the test dose from 300 mg per week to 600 mg per week and here's the photo pics showing the difference, and this was with test prop

i just got sust and i'll run it at 750 mg per week, so we'll see how it goes

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: two week test results pics included
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 10:47:17 AM »
Queer bait pic of peace...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 11:49:40 AM »
gained twelve pounds over two weeks time after i upped the test dose from 300 mg per week to 600 mg per week

umm, well you gained twelve pounds of bloat around your midsection  :-\

shoulda upped your AI too.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:26:02 PM »
The muscle will come with in the next 4 to 6 weeks it looks like you have gained mostly water retention. Your physique will fill out nicely though your at a pretty low body fat percentage. Stay on top of your estrogen levels 12 pounds over 2 weeks seems like a lot.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:43:12 PM »
2 week test results. sorry but Wtf?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 04:57:57 PM »
Which is before. Which is after. ....

Kidding...

But I don't see a big diff.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:47:56 PM »
12lbs of pure muscle tissue gained in two weeks, amazing results.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »
not looking for praise or a pat on the back just showing the two week results and getting some feedback so thanks for the honest feedback dudes

i plan to just run sust, but maybe i'll play with alternating t3 and clen to keep the fat and bloat gains down

looking to add another twenty pounds in four weeks time, but i don't want to turn into the pillsbury dough boy or the michelin man LOL

umm, well you gained twelve pounds of bloat around your midsection

shoulda upped your AI too.

i don't use ai's so maybe i should, i have proviron on hand would that be ok

on the before pic i was on low dose test prop, mast, clen

and yep, it did bloat my midsection but my arms pecs and delts are also a bit thicker fuller

Queer bait pic of peace...

Which is before. Which is after. ....

Kidding...

But I don't see a big diff.

;D ;D ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 07:58:21 PM »
Another 20 lbs in 4 weeks?
Uh....

No need for clen or t3, you're lean enough. You will need much more gear though for that 20lbs. may as well up the dose now and add another product.
?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 12:07:25 AM »
12lbs of bloat..anyway 2 weeks are not going to do much difference
T

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 01:08:16 AM »

looking to add another twenty pounds in four weeks time,

and yep, it did bloat my midsection but my arms pecs and delts are also a bit thicker fuller

;D ;D ;D

No offense, but where do you guys get the information that makes you come.up with these ideas?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 01:16:16 AM »
You only lost definition to me.  ???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 03:14:01 AM »
not looking for praise or a pat on the back just showing the two week results and getting some feedback so thanks for the honest feedback dudes

i plan to just run sust, but maybe i'll play with alternating t3 and clen to keep the fat and bloat gains down

looking to add another twenty pounds in four weeks time, but i don't want to turn into the pillsbury dough boy or the michelin man LOL

i don't use ai's so maybe i should, i have proviron on hand would that be ok

;D ;D ;D

honestly man
you look EXACTLY the same only fatter.
arms pecs delts whatever look exactly the same
only thing that changed is your midsection and that for the worse

start using an AI and eat less...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 06:12:26 AM »
IF your still chasing lean gains and not trying to pile on bodyweight'cause your scared to lose a look'stay low dose and train hard and stay ripped ,you will keep what you have due to the 'drugs'you break even at least,,too increase dosages and eat and then complain about smoothing out and offset it with clen/t3 why bother.if your not competing or can handle the 'bloat'look for a while take advantage of the shit your on,worry about lean gains kept later on,or just keep what you have and carve it up,,,your going to get a 1000 ideas and or theories here what to do and then 2nd guess yourself anyway...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 12:18:04 PM »
honestly man
you look EXACTLY the same only fatter.
arms pecs delts whatever look exactly the same
only thing that changed is your midsection and that for the worse

start using an AI and eat less...

that's weird that i look fatter coz i actually decreased my cals slightly these past two weeks, HONEST TO GOD

i see that there is water bloat gain but fat gain  ??? ??? ???

maybe dropping out the clen caused me to add fat even on slightly less cals  :-\

and looking through my bag of goddies i see that i do have some aromasin, so i'll add that in

You only lost definition to me.  ???
12lbs of bloat..anyway 2 weeks are not going to do much difference

FUCK FUCK FUCK  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

but thanks for the honest feedback, i'll post up pics again here in three or four weeks and hopefully it will be a positive change, we will see...

No offense, but where do you guys get the information that makes you come.up with these ideas?

i gain quick off of high test and since i will only take that and no androgens, which dry me out, i will add weight quickly but i want to try and make it more lean dry tissue gains and less water bloat gains

tren, winny, mast, var DO NOT add weight to me, they only make me drier and harder

test, deca, dbol and drol are the compounds which add scale weight to me

IF your still chasing lean gains and not trying to pile on bodyweight'cause your scared to lose a look'stay low dose and train hard and stay ripped ,you will keep what you have due to the 'drugs'you break even at least,,too increase dosages and eat and then complain about smoothing out and offset it with clen/t3 why bother.if your not competing or can handle the 'bloat'look for a while take advantage of the shit your on,worry about lean gains kept later on,or just keep what you have and carve it up,,,your going to get a 1000 ideas and or theories here what to do and then 2nd guess yourself anyway...

like i said above, i actually decreased cals slightly these past two weeks, but i also dropped out the clen

the goal now it too "bulk" without adding too much water, so we'll see if this aromasin does the trick

still not sure if i'll use one gram or 750 mg of sust, but i'll start with one gram first and see how that goes, i was on 600 mg of test prop these past two weeks

anyways, Merry Xmas fellas peace and be with you  8)

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 12:25:12 PM »
So what's your plan to gain them other 20lbs now?
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 12:45:42 PM »
So what's your plan to gain them other 20lbs now?

run one gram or 750 mg of sust weekly and add in aromasin to keep water weight bloat gain down

the only other aas i have on hand is mast, but i won't use it until i want to dry harden up

in fact i just made a purchase yesterday of sust, mast and t3, i won't make another purchase for two or three months so that's all i have to work with

i thought about adding deca or npp with the sust but i wanna see what sust only can do for me 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 02:10:33 PM »
bitch is claiming that he'll add thirty pounds of lean dry tissue in three moths and that we all can do the same if we just follow his protocol  :D

thirty pounds in three moths ain't a huge deal, but......... thirty pounds of lean dry tissue sure as hell is

i'm just hoping and praying that most of my twenty pound gain will be lean dry tissue

so time will tell for both me and bitch  ;D ;D ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 03:13:09 PM »
Dj181. I applaud you for being in shape and not crying like a bitch when trolled....

But....

How vascular are your forearms????

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 05:28:33 PM »
Dj181. I applaud you for being in shape and not crying like a bitch when trolled....

But....

How vascular are your forearms????

;D ;D ;D

they are becoming less and less as each day goes by, most likely due to the test bloat water weight gain, but i can always tat em up like bitch piano and then no one would know the diff

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2015, 06:28:37 PM »
I just think u need more food and some time spent  picking up heavy barbells fuck all the drugs and shit, just eat and take your test GET BIG then u cut and worry about looking good

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »
bitch piano is gonna add 30lbs of glycogen and water and is gonna claim its all muscle

hes also been "off" (probably on test+GH+gallons of oil) too, so he has probably lost 30-40lbs over the last weeks anyway

ill do it similar though, ive cut down 25lbs over the last 8 weeks and come january 1st ill blast my ass off...
bet your nuts that im gonna be at least 15lbs heavier and leaner too come february 1st (tren, slin, MK677 and 20lbs is nothing)

i might make a log here with pics. i look like a soccer player right now on 180mcg t3

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2015, 10:10:43 AM »
bitch piano is gonna add 30lbs of glycogen and water and is gonna claim its all muscle

hes also been "off" (probably on test+GH+gallons of oil) too, so he has probably lost 30-40lbs over the last weeks anyway

ill do it similar though, ive cut down 25lbs over the last 8 weeks and come january 1st ill blast my ass off...
bet your nuts that im gonna be at least 15lbs heavier and leaner too come february 1st (tren, slin, MK677 and 20lbs is nothing)

i might make a log here with pics. i look like a soccer player right now on 180mcg t3

Do it man ,pls will be very good for ppl to learn

Go go jizmo ! Getbigs best gear advice !

I m blowing the fuck up on 1g test-500 tren-500 npp- 50 t3 and 500 carbs , i will post pics soon

Title : " built by jizmo " :-)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »
You guys really all use ais? I've tied them a few times but never ever liked how they made me feel or look. I feel like they make you look more fragile. In the winter I run 450-750 test around 600 deca and masteron around 200-300 mg no puffy nipples just big and full some water but it fills me out. I feel like I fill my winter clothes out better. I wear a lot of fancy thermal shirts in the winter thst can show off thickness.
No need for an ai if i spill over I adjust doses and food intake.

In the summer i use short ester test and Npp masteron here and there if funds allow. I stay dry full and can see abs total dose less than 2 grams no need for ai. Using a cancer drug for water retention and estrogen control just seems unhealthy. I would rather hold a few extra pounds of water then worry about dosing those chemicals.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2015, 12:10:19 PM »
genetics man
some people just look stringy on AIs, some not at all...
i think ecto/hard gainer guys often dont need AIs at all... my buddy runs test and deca with no AI and looks dry as fuck...

i personally wouldnt even touch test upwards of 200mg without an AI with a 10 feet pole... but mostly for emotional reasons. i feel like a bitch when i got high estrogen

for me AIs keep bloat down, however 90% is diet related anyway... too many carbs and ill blow up like the michelin man, too little carbs and im flat as fuck doesnt matter how much AI is involved ...