Author Topic: two week test results pics included  (Read 19399 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: two week test results pics included
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2016, 10:59:31 AM »
the guy would be EASILY 40-50lbs heavier in an "off season look" and still look relatively ripped
he has an INSANE amount of lean mass for that weight
he could go up to 240lbs and still look very lean (and would be huge even in clothes)

here's his "off season look"

and he is bout 40-50lbs heavier here

i don't believe that it's necessary to go that much over goal weight

i plan to go bout ten pounds over goal weight then take tren with test for recomp ie. adding a bit more muscle while dropping fat

i did this last spring with tren, weight stayed the same but i got leaner, drier, and harder, so i know how it is  8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2016, 11:02:08 AM »
whats ur height/weight?lean and offseason..
well, i can be lean and flat as a pancake at 170lbs and i can be leaner, big and full at 200-210lbs off season...
i actually look leaner when im bulking, on lots of gear and full and pumped 24/7.

my body is weird as hell in that regard. i always get flatter and softer when im cutting until i dip into REALLY low bodyfat ranges

ill post comparison pics in my transformation thread here in 2-3 weeks, youll understand...

i plan to go bout ten pounds over goal weight then take tren with test for recomp ie. adding a bit more muscle while dropping fat

i did this last spring with tren, weight stayed the same but i got leaner, drier, and harder, so i know how it is  8)
no way that thats not his off season look... id venture to say thats his off gear, diet and training look
hes plain fat there, thats not off season
I WOULD ASSUME if he would put in a good off season he would be 40-50lbs heavier with similar condition, just softer and bigger (not fatter)

or hes just a genetic freak and can hold that dry condition but looks shit when hes heavier

im the opposite really lol so i cant relate

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2016, 11:03:21 AM »

i did this last spring with tren, weight stayed the same but i got leaner, drier, and harder, so i know how it is  8)

he looks good but he basically goes from nothing'relative'into something...whats ur goal dj?are you going to compete?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2016, 11:06:49 AM »
well, i can be lean and flat as a pancake at 170lbs and i can be leaner, big and full at 200-210lbs off season...
i actually look leaner when im bulking, on lots of gear and full and pumped 24/7.

my body is weird as hell in that regard. i always get flatter and softer when im cutting until i dip into REALLY low bodyfat ranges

ill post comparison pics in my transformation thread here in 2-3 weeks, youll understand...
i'm opposite i hate when i'm heavier ,i look bigger lighter 'small joints'i'm 5'7 close to 190 i have abs but i get soft lower chest/delts lose 'cap a bit',i looked great at 175 summer but felt small 'relative'but i was going through some 'man'issues'prostate'so i was nervous wreck,i'm normal again.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2016, 11:13:06 AM »
but dj wants to have that look achieved on his frame and stay 24/7 or close ...and still train/eat without sacrificing'the look'his head its all in his head he is tough on himself in what he wants...that razor sharp hardness/leaness is so tough to maintain that any weight added /water smooths out the edges and lines and its a mindfuk..

EXACTLY, you know me very well

i fucking hate being "fat" or "wet"

he looks good but he basically goes from nothing'relative'into something...whats ur goal dj?are you going to compete?

thought about classic bb, but if not the maybe just some physique modelling, and not for cash, just for my ego  ;D

goal is.... 180 185 RIPPED AND DRY

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2016, 11:15:28 AM »
EXACTLY, you know me very well

i fucking hate being "fat" or "wet"

thought about classic bb, but if not the maybe just some physique modelling, and not for cash, just for my ego  ;D

goal is.... 180 185 RIPPED AND DRY
ok,, 8),,get where you want and get anybody or youself take pics color/black and white ,,make them or post them here finished with your own camera and settings on camera its easy...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2016, 11:19:34 AM »
ok,, 8),,get where you want and get anybody or youself take pics color/black and white ,,make them or post them here finished with your own camera and settings on camera its easy...

that's the plan

i'll be there by may  8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2016, 12:01:25 PM »
some things never change  ::)
T

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »

That's jamie alderton, a british physique model. I do look at his page sometimes, has some good tips and seems quite down to earth, doesn't spend time doing duck faces and posting selfies 24/7.

From what I see he's been at it for awhile, and isn't afraid to post pics of him out of shape. I think that he sauces up for comp and then goes off/cruises for a pretty long time until the next comp. Smart way to do it to prolong longevity

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2016, 06:49:02 PM »
I dont  think I could weigh 200 lbs now shy of chopping off a limb I'm going to cut though currently 235 240 if I'm starving I may see 210 lbs if I can do that I may do a small comp to say I did it idk we will see how hard I can work. I Havnt came off in 2 years and I have gained alot of muscle as compared cycling and I use very modest dosages the most of the time. I'm on 350mg enanthate only now and in few weeks I'll just change to sustanon and deca then change to masterone npp most likely and eat dbol sometimes.I Maintained vein on obliques and quads split and top 4 abs show lats also have veins really just lower back is gross looking fat shit when I get fat. I may b delusional idk but I can definitely see if got way bigger I have to wear new size shirts

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2016, 07:00:18 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2016, 07:12:38 AM »
;D x2

i've always been confident in my potential and ability, but this time around i have the knowledge and roid experience to apply it properly and efficiently and as i've found out.... god was right  ;D

i'll find this gospel quote of his later and post it up here, now i'm off to train my MASSIVE wheels lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2016, 10:14:35 AM »
this is his gospel for thickening up and it's spot on:

When you get to 8% and can see ab lines and skin getting the pop look with not much fat under
the skin, take out the test P and use Test E and blast with 1-2 grams of legit test E so you get
thicker while blowing up and maintaining single digit BF%.  No orals, only change of ester ad
increasing test dose from 350-700mg to 1-2g of enanthate. That’ll push the muscle even further
from within the skin and you’ll go from 200-210lb 8% up to 220lb 7-8%.  This is to thicken up a
physique that is going into too lean phase.  Too lean can give impression of too week so you
need THICKNESS

so you thicken up with high doses of long ester tests and then dry up with lowered short ester test adding tren and mast

other times he mentions long ester tests stacked with drol to thicken up

i never wanted to take higher doses of test coz i wanted to stay dry but i found out that you need the higher test doses to thicken up

tren re-comped me but it didn't really thicken me or add scale weight, higher dose test adds scale weight

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2016, 03:54:07 PM »
Ide use just enough test to ' thicken up' as u say. I say don't jump on 2 gs test e imo not needed for u. Ide start at 750my opinion that's a hefty dose of test mrGH pushed higher doses so people would use more buy more imo. Some of his shit made since but take what u read with a grain of salt and there is no gospel in this game only Bullshitters and more BS stay safe and grow son

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2016, 05:10:17 PM »
this is his gospel for thickening up and it's spot on:

When you get to 8% and can see ab lines and skin getting the pop look with not much fat under
the skin, take out the test P and use Test E and blast with 1-2 grams of legit test E so you get
thicker while blowing up and maintaining single digit BF%.  No orals, only change of ester ad
increasing test dose from 350-700mg to 1-2g of enanthate. That’ll push the muscle even further
from within the skin and you’ll go from 200-210lb 8% up to 220lb 7-8%.  This is to thicken up a
physique that is going into too lean phase.  Too lean can give impression of too week so you
need THICKNESS

so you thicken up with high doses of long ester tests and then dry up with lowered short ester test adding tren and mast

other times he mentions long ester tests stacked with drol to thicken up

i never wanted to take higher doses of test coz i wanted to stay dry but i found out that you need the higher test doses to thicken up

tren re-comped me but it didn't really thicken me or add scale weight, higher dose test adds scale weight

For me nothing adds thickness like test. Not high dose deca tren etc.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2016, 12:31:39 AM »
For me nothing adds thickness like test. Not high dose deca tren etc.
same here
with low test i can also NEVER be thick, no matter what i run (maybe some exceptions but no anadrol, no dbol, no npp and no tren can give the fullness test gives)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2016, 07:23:36 AM »
same here
with low test i can also NEVER be thick, no matter what i run (maybe some exceptions but no anadrol, no dbol, no npp and no tren can give the fullness test gives)

what's low in your opinion

for me, anything under 500 is low

with test prop i'd run it at 100 mg eod and it didn't do jack shit, but once i upped it to 100 mg ed i started seeing results

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2016, 07:25:35 AM »
what's low in your opinion

for me, anything under 500 is low

with test prop i'd run it at 100 mg eod and it didn't do jack shit, but once i upped it to 100 mg ed i started seeing results

yeah this pretty much
anything less than 500 feels like nothing
1 gram is good for anything tbh...
i didnt feel like it did much more with higher dosages though
so 1g for anything :)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2016, 07:56:25 AM »
yeah this pretty much
anything less than 500 feels like nothing
1 gram is good for anything tbh...
i didnt feel like it did much more with higher dosages though
so 1g for anything :)

tbh after being off for 7 months going on 250mg a week was a noticeable difference.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2016, 09:10:53 AM »
tbh after being off for 7 months going on 250mg a week was a noticeable difference.
mood wise yeah... mood wise 150-300mg test only cant be beaten... especially regarding libido imo.
and even more so if you have low test while off...
but muscle gain on 250mg test? negligible to me

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2016, 02:19:29 PM »
two more weeks in and here's the update pic

i've also got a back double bi comparison so i can throw that up here too, in that one the water gain is very fucking obvious

this shit is pissing me the fuck off  >:( >:( >:(

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2016, 02:32:38 PM »
hope my thread ends up differently  :D
get on the AI

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 02:48:20 PM »
hope my thread ends up differently  :D
get on the AI

hahaha

i'm on Aromasin 25 mg once every five days

i'll take the sust dose down to one amp eod starting next week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2016, 03:39:39 PM »
man you should inform yourself on the compounds youre using.
aromasin half life is a day or less (some sources even claim 8 hours in males, whereas the 24 hours relate to the time aromatase gets deactivated imo)
every 5 days is completely useless, just unnecessary hormonal roller coaster... split the dosage up  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2016, 03:54:58 PM »
man you should inform yourself on the compounds youre using.
aromasin half life is a day or less (some sources even claim 8 hours in males, whereas the 24 hours relate to the time aromatase gets deactivated imo)
every 5 days is completely useless, just unnecessary hormonal roller coaster... split the dosage up  ;)

one of my gym bros told me to take it like that

so half a tab eod

bitch piana says he just takes one tab once or twice a week, he says in this clip within the first minute