Author Topic: summary of working from another forum, agree?disagree?  (Read 8664 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: summary of working from another forum, agree?disagree?
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2015, 08:15:14 AM »
If you don't want to work and produce for society, then why do you live in it?

They're parasites. Living off the labor and ingenuity of others.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2015, 10:16:49 AM »
Totally depends on the job and what you have done for it - western society still has mechanism with which you can escape the class you were born into... although they are getting scarce.

In all honesty - if you are somewhat clever and healthy and you get a grasp of what's going on then you will pursue a more distinct career that rather fits your needs than getting pulverized by a system that "welcomes you with open arms".
Russel, as far as I understood, was an overfed globalist so his opinion holds zero value for the common "prole"... much less for a bodybuilder.

I guess anybody on earth wants to make it so that he can live a life that revolves around his or her needs/preferences. The higher your position in the hierarchy the better you can "de/load" things you don't want to do onto the people below you...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
I've just had a tax letter through the door breaking down where my hard earned money has gone, almost £3000 to welfare/benefits ...its fucking sickening, lazy fat scum leaching off my pay

Its fair you get back what you pay in, once you've went past your allowance you should get fuck all, living on the dole shouldn't be an option

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2015, 12:39:52 PM »
I've just had a tax letter through the door breaking down where my hard earned money has gone, almost £3000 to welfare/benefits ...its fucking sickening, lazy fat scum leaching off my pay

Its fair you get back what you pay in, once you've went past your allowance you should get fuck all, living on the dole shouldn't be an option

On top of that the lazy bums log in on get big and claim jobs are for stupid people.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2015, 03:24:11 PM »

It is bullshit. Where I am a third of the budget is allocated to welfare and benefits, a fucking third. Have your own business so at least you can spend cash you make on things they can't be claimed as tax. Best way to do it.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2015, 05:09:45 PM »
A job is a necessary evil. At your deathbed, do you think you will say "I wish I had worked more"?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2015, 05:25:50 PM »
"This is something that never gets discussed - a 9-5 job is NOT an 8 hour shift. People always say **** like "it's only 8 hours!" to try and encourage workcelling. First off, that's ridiculous because 8 hours is still a long ****ing time, but more importantly: that concept is completely false. When you have a job, your entire life revolves around it. This point needs to be stated over and over again until it's understood fully. If anyone reading this is on the fence about working full time, my advice would be to do whatever you can to avoid it, unless you absolutely 100% need to work.

When you're a full time wageslave, things are very different. It's not like you have your life, and within that there are your relationships, your hobbies, and your job. No no no. Instead, you have your WORK, and everything else is secondary. Every action of every day will relate to work in some way. You have to wake up early to get ready for work. You have to stay alert in the work day, never slacking and CONSTANTLY paying attention. You've finished for the day and it seems like you can unwind? Guess what! You have to go to bed within a few hours, as otherwise you won't be able to function the day after! Almost every day of every week of every year is spent working. The "vacation time" you get in most countries is a joke. Even the time you do have for "recreation" will spent by you feeling drained, because you've worked like a dog ALL DAY! Suddenly, problems you worried about in the past just seem meaningless. It's like caring about a stubbed toe when you have cancer. Incel? No girlfriend? Uh... so?! That's a ****ing non-issue, wait until you have to work ALL DAY. You'll wake up every morning, wishing you could do something else. If you thought your time as a NEET browsing forums all day was boring, just wait until you have to do stuff that's even more boring but actually requires effort. As boring as being a NEET can be, at least you're actually free. At least your time is actually that, when you're a workcel you forget what free time even is.

Probably the craziest thing is how it never really gets better. You don't get used to it, you wake up every day doing the same thing, thinking the same thoughts, feeling just as bad if not worse as you did the day before. Your work remains dull, your coworkers' radios play the same repetitive pop songs, and the minutes pass like hours. I have enough points that I could write a book on the hell of workcelling, but it makes me feel sick to even think about it.

A lot of people on this forum say life ends at 20. If 20 is when you start working full time, then I agree 100%. I was 18 when I got my first full time job. When I look back at my life, the few months before I started work were honestly the best of my life. The day I started working full time, things changed and have never quite been the same since."

I just retired after working for the past 40 years!
I EARNED my living and sucked thru many early mornings and long days.

Guess what? That's life and most of us have to do it , unless we want to be bums.

Question : how do you plan on getting food , housing, medicine, transportation if you don't work?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2015, 07:13:56 PM »
I just retired after working for the past 40 years!
I EARNED my living and sucked thru many early mornings and long days.

Guess what? That's life and most of us have to do it , unless we want to be bums.

Question : how do you plan on getting food , housing, medicine, transportation if you don't work?
See, that's why men like you should be wage slaves, you weren't able to answer the question.
V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
See, that's why men like you should be wage slaves, you weren't able to answer the question.

Ok? See here's the deal. SOMEONE has to do the work and provide .
In fact, in order for society to function the majority have to work and provide goods and services.

Thus , that suck off the tit of the "system" do little more then take and NOT give back.

If EVERYONE tries to take, and NOBODY works, the whole thing will collapse.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2015, 07:29:30 PM »
Ok? See here's the deal. SOMEONE has to do the work and provide .
In fact, in order for society to function the majority have to work and provide goods and services.

Thus , that suck off the tit of the "system" do little more then take and NOT give back.

If EVERYONE tries to take, and NOBODY works, the whole thing will collapse.
Who says collapse of society is bad, it is exactly what is needed for things to be corrected. All that is happening at the moment is the collapse is being delayed. 
V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2015, 07:31:47 PM »
Who says collapse of society is bad, it is exactly what is needed for things to be corrected. All that is happening at the moment is the collapse is being delayed. 

Most of the folks that feel as you have very little to lose .
I just retired after 40 yrs of work. I like things, as is, thanks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »
Most of the folks that feel as you have very little to lose .
I just retired after 40 yrs of work. I like things, as is, thanks.
Well STFU and stop complaining.
V

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2015, 08:12:10 AM »
Oh please, can't you see what's wrong with this cheap pseudo-philosophy?

1. The mexican fisherman makes jack shit. He can't cover medical bills, if one of his kids suffers an accident or gets really sick then "hasta la vista chico".

2. The mexican fisherman doesn't make enough money to pay for his kids' education, so they end up taking dead-end jobs and bitching about it on the internet.

3. The mexican fisherman can't afford vacations in other cities, let alone other countries.

4. The mexican fisherman can't afford a washing machine, a computer, internet, cable, etc.

5. The mexican fisherman can't afford to eat properly and his diet is pretty basic/dull.
I'd take the MBA's approach, thanks.

The biggest flaw in the fisherman story is the part about the wife.  If he even had a woman it would be some fat ugly toothless broken down hag.  The whole point of a job is gathering resources and improving your lot.  This means pussy.  Unless the fisherman was born with some genetic gift all he's gonna have is some ugly ass chick.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2015, 02:20:55 PM »
The biggest flaw in the fisherman story is the part about the wife.  If he even had a woman it would be some fat ugly toothless broken down hag.  The whole point of a job is gathering resources and improving your lot.  This means pussy.  Unless the fisherman was born with some genetic gift all he's gonna have is some ugly ass chick.

If we were free from hell of working we could chase primo blonde pussy all the time.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2015, 03:40:56 PM »
If we were free from hell of working we could chase primo blonde pussy all the time.

Ain't no pretty blonde pussy gonna get with some smelly guy who fishes a couple hours a day, has no money, no job, no car and a shitty place to live.  Being on welfare is bad for your psyche.

Chase all you want, if you are an adult bills need to be paid.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2015, 04:23:17 PM »
Ain't no pretty blonde pussy gonna get with some smelly guy who fishes a couple hours a day, has no money, no job, no car and a shitty place to live.  Being on welfare is bad for your psyche.

Chase all you want, if you are an adult bills need to be paid.

If society was a different way and we just hunted or whatever, we could just fuck and not worry about status is what I'm saying. Though all the pretty young blonde pussy would probably go to the most badass warrior haha :)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2015, 09:31:01 PM »
If society was a different way and we just hunted or whatever, we could just fuck and not worry about status is what I'm saying. Though all the pretty young blonde pussy would probably go to the most badass warrior haha :)

Or, it would go to the richest and most influential person in the hunter society.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2015, 09:58:41 PM »
but it isn't.

Society has evolved into what it is.

I'm not saying it's right. I'm not saying it's good. I'm not even saying it's what it should be.

I'm saying it is what it is.

This is society at this point in time on the timeline.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2015, 10:11:30 PM »
If you don't want to work and produce for society, then why do you live in it?

To post on getbig. What other reason is needed?
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2015, 06:51:47 AM »

In theory this may be great, in practice there might only be a few zones worth living and being secure enough to prosper.
The "collapse" might be a much needed reset event but I highly doubt that it will be positively fruitful for "the many" who dwell on its extrapolated prospects.
On the other hand, upright people who have been dearly invested in building a future might also be in for a surprise.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2015, 06:59:14 AM »
I suppose I'm in the extreme minority here when I say I enjoy working. Whether working for someone else, working for myself or filling my days with my own interests, I enjoy being productive. I have a very strong work ethic.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2015, 07:30:27 AM »
I suppose I'm in the extreme minority here when I say I enjoy working. Whether working for someone else, working for myself or filling my days with my own interests, I enjoy being productive. I have a very strong work ethic.

I would say you're normal and healthy.
A healthy person enjoys doing things - aka living.
A good amount of people I have met who were "low lives" or "parasites" just happened to be mentally broken down - inner weakness/disturbance which got pronounced by an upbringing without ideals/pressure/good education/a mentor.
A form of being a mental pussy which unfortunately seems to often hit quite talented and intelligent people which slowly fade away. The highly self conscious which tend to doubt themselves are the favorite food for the vultures of the "abyss".

There are of course true leeches around which are perfectly healthy(albeit slightly dumb & without ideals) who refuse any kind of "laborious" commitment.

Either way, in the end a high post count on getbig is all that matters in front of the pearly gates.  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2015, 07:41:54 AM »
I'm okay with working for my living.

Not okay with paying stupid high taxes for 3rd World parasites coming here.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2015, 12:40:33 PM »
If you can't identify to some degree with that guy in the movie Office Space who gets hit by a car and gets to retire on disability who sees it as a huge bonus then you probably don't really work for a living.  And I like my job too.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 31, 2015, 02:23:22 AM »
To post on getbig. What other reason is needed?
Posting on getbig is the pinnacle of their contribution to the community for most getbiggers.
V