Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 40941 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2016, 11:10:29 AM »
Jizmo what's your general blast and cruise protocol? Mainly interested in how long you cruise generally and on what dose of test or other compounds
well the last time its been more of a blast and blast protocol to be honest
for real cruising purposes i would use 500mg test but i added some NPP to that over the last months before this blast
once i am where i want to be i will probably blast/cruise for an equal time, cruises being 500mg test only, blasts much higher.
my next cut i will NOT up my t3 and run 500mg test only, that will count as cruise time for me.
obviously there are healthier approaches though, im well aware of that.
ill get bloodwork before that too.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2016, 07:05:25 PM »
jizmo you're looking thick, solid, tight.

keep up the good work

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2016, 05:38:02 PM »
well the last time its been more of a blast and blast protocol to be honest
for real cruising purposes i would use 500mg test but i added some NPP to that over the last months before this blast
once i am where i want to be i will probably blast/cruise for an equal time, cruises being 500mg test only, blasts much higher.
my next cut i will NOT up my t3 and run 500mg test only, that will count as cruise time for me.
obviously there are healthier approaches though, im well aware of that.
ill get bloodwork before that too.

Do you lose much mass on the cruise? or you keep the mass but lose a lot of teh "look"

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2016, 12:31:06 AM »
Do you lose much mass on the cruise? or you keep the mass but lose a lot of teh "look"
see my before pics, lol
without high dose t3 its obviously not that bad though

soo i actually hit 194lbs today. 18 of 20 lbs gained. 2 days left, i could get these 2 lbs by simply overeating a bit today and tomorrow but i wont do that, since conditioning is still pretty good for a 18lb gain in 4 weeks.
bloat is picking up a little towards the end of the day.. i always wake up on point again though.
ill probably take it easy and not up calories at all (and i havent done so over the last 4 weeks either)... weight gain has been very consistent.
workout volume has increased quite a bit, so remaining lean and conditioned so far. even throwing in some fasted morning cardio here and there (in addition to regular cardio)...
ill update with pics when theres a visible difference. ill probably bloat up towards 200lbs, but ill assume its gonna take another 4 weeks to gain these 6lbs. at least thats what i would expect from experience.

i actually feel great at around 190lbs. lots of energy, lots of power, workout intensity is high, libido is high, mood is great, can eat a very decent amount without gaining fat etc.
i feel awesome and im gonna try to stretch this a little before venturing into bloated fart machine territory  ;D
will continue to update this log ofc :)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2016, 06:42:58 AM »
jizz, how long have you been blasting and crusing ? Are you ever afraid of fucking your natural hormone for life ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2016, 08:42:40 AM »
jizz, how long have you been blasting and crusing ? Are you ever afraid of fucking your natural hormone for life ?
2 and a half years now
no.
i will be on TRT for life after this. even after i quit bodybuilding.
i dont EVER want to end up like the average 50 year old guy, fat as fuck, full of estrogen, no libido, no drive
the average 40-50+ man nowadays is no man anymore

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2016, 11:40:17 AM »
2 and a half years now
no.
i will be on TRT for life after this. even after i quit bodybuilding.
i dont EVER want to end up like the average 50 year old guy, fat as fuck, full of estrogen, no libido, no drive
the average 40-50+ man nowadays is no man anymore

You should come off every now and then.  I know what you are saying, but when u hit 40, injecting every week gets old quick... Plus say goodbye to your balls and yiu may be risking ever having kids
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2016, 12:08:49 PM »
You should come off every now and then.  I know what you are saying, but when u hit 40, injecting every week gets old quick... Plus say goodbye to your balls and yiu may be risking ever having kids
neither injections getting old nor fertility are realistic problems to me...
injections are a breeze.
and theres so much research / progress in terms of fertility apart from standard pct protocols... hcg, hmg, triptorelin.
10 years down the road when kids will become a subject matter to me (and i definitely want to have kids in my 30s) there will probably be tons of new inventions in that field.
worrying about fertility when theres ronnie coleman who has like 50 kids is simply not a scenario i could bring myself to be anxious about.

the only reason for me thinking about cruising/using lower dosages is my HDL.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2016, 04:25:28 PM »
neither injections getting old nor fertility are realistic problems to me...
injections are a breeze.
and theres so much research / progress in terms of fertility apart from standard pct protocols... hcg, hmg, triptorelin.
10 years down the road when kids will become a subject matter to me (and i definitely want to have kids in my 30s) there will probably be tons of new inventions in that field.
worrying about fertility when theres ronnie coleman who has like 50 kids is simply not a scenario i could bring myself to be anxious about.

the only reason for me thinking about cruising/using lower dosages is my HDL.

yeah i just view injections as one of the activities that make up body maintenance. I don't like brushing my teeth but I do it to prevent tooth decay, same as how I inject test because I don'r want low test etc..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »
Keep the weight gain at 1lb/week now but keep going

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2016, 02:37:34 PM »

Proper trt protocol you only have to inject every 14 days.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2016, 08:12:52 PM »
If u did it that way, yiur levels would fluctuate so much
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2016, 11:13:21 AM »
Keep the weight gain at 1lb/week now but keep going
yeah thats exactly my plan for the next couple weeks
will probably deload for the next week, keep calories the same, then start again with lower volume and hopefully higher intensity the week after

thats the standard TRT protocol, its not proper though. unless you use test (un)decanoate
test e once every 14 days is inappropriate and stupid, yet doctors recommend that protocol...
 this was discussed on here many times

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2016, 01:08:15 PM »
so i thought i would update this
since i hit 194 lbs 4 weeks in my weight gain has completely slowed down... im close to the same weight as 3 weeks ago right now. sometimes a pound of maybe  two up depending on the day but no consistent weight gain anymore...
im still eating the same amount of calories (3500 gym days /3000 cardio days), but increased workout volume a bit over time... deloaded last week and started anew with lower volume but higher intensity a couple days ago.

so as it was clear right from the start, the initial heavy weight gain was all water/glycogen (kind of funny that a good stack can put on close to 20lbs of "good" water onto your frame)..
i might have even been in a slight caloric deficit for the whole time, but the combination of drugs made me very full very quickly...

im still a bit hesitant to raise calories right now to facilitate further weight gain because right now i can actually eat whatever the fuck i want every single day, (which is COMPLETELY new to me), i also never feel hungry (it even gets hard to shove down that much food here and there) and i really enjoy eating out and cooking on the regular with my GF without having to watch calories at all... workouts are also good, im feeling energized and happy.
still havent taken a single real rest day since january 1st.
light cardio doesnt cut into my regeneration at all, which i would not have expected.

right now im pretty happy because this is actually the first time ever in my life that i can eat by appetite without getting fat as fuck
feels like a million bucks lol, in the past i always had to watch diet meticulously to not put on excess fat.
i also havent bloated up at all even though im a good 6 weeks into my bulk right now and normally i would start to become a bloated mess at this point... conditioning is still good and im still full. i do notice fluctuations EXTREMELY quickly though if i undereat a few hundred calories for 2-3 days... instantly lose some fullness. it always comes back when i get back on track and catch up the missing calories though.

i guess the combination of AAS+MK+slin+t3 is really hitting it hard from every possible angle and doing an extremely good job in keeping any potential fat off even on high calories.
since my weight gain kind of has stalled for 3 weeks though there are only 2 options though:
-either ill be trying to stay full but at roughly the same scale weight and try to slowly gain pure lean muscle tissue over the next couple weeks
-or ill raise calories a bit, accept some loss of conditioning and bloat and go for a bit higher scale weight

i will go with option 1 for the next month or so, then see where i stand. if i havent hit 200lbs by then i will bump up calories a bit.
right now im enjoying everything just the way it is. never change a running system i guess, even though its running a bit slower than throughout january  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2016, 01:38:26 PM »
^^^ sounds like your basically in the same boat as richie rich

how many meals do you eat per day, normally?

i put on about 15 pounds over the course of 2-3 weeks with most of it bloat/water and some fat, but now it's starting to solidify, just as richie claims would happen  ;D (basically doing your option 2, as my scale weight is down only about 2-3 pounds but my ab skinfold is down 2 mm and i've lost almost 2 inches off of my waist)

so as god says.... keep pushing and NEVER GIVE UP

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2016, 02:24:20 PM »
yeah the "solidifying" theory sounds kind of weird but actually might make sense. many people claim you have to hold a certain bodyweight for quite a long time before your body actually gets "used" to that mass.
 i think gaining a ton of water / glycogen and then "solidifying" that mass over a long time could actually make some sense, even though it sounds very broscientific.
it actually just might be some kind of recomping concept through metabolic adaption imo.

i usually eat 3-4 meals a day. sometimes 5 but thats kind of rare.
all that 8, 9, 10 meals a day stuff is complete bullshit imo lol. id rather increase meal size vs meal frequency but i love eating big so thats where that comes from. a "meal" of like 500 kcals is a waste of time to me lol, just a drop in the bucket that makes me even more hungry (unless its all protein)... and id rather not eat at all than eat a tiny ass meal.

on cardio days its mostly just 3 meals since i keep calories lower anyway but i NEED a real good big meal once a day (pretty much always post workout and last meal of the day)
on workout days my pre/intra workout nutrition makes up 1200 kcals already. and since im always hungry as fuck post workout i always eat my biggest meal then, so thats again the same amount of kcals or a bit more for the post workout meal...
 i would have to eat real tiny meals to fit the daily calories into 5 meals total.
so i usualy prefer 2 smaller meals, big pre/intra nutrition and a big pwo meal (also because i consider peri workout nutrition the very most important when it comes to anabolism)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2016, 07:04:58 PM »
yeah the "solidifying" theory sounds kind of weird but actually might make sense. many people claim you have to hold a certain bodyweight for quite a long time before your body actually gets "used" to that mass.
 i think gaining a ton of water / glycogen and then "solidifying" that mass over a long time could actually make some sense, even though it sounds very broscientific.
it actually just might be some kind of recomping concept through metabolic adaption imo.

i usually eat 3-4 meals a day. sometimes 5 but thats kind of rare.
all that 8, 9, 10 meals a day stuff is complete bullshit imo lol. id rather increase meal size vs meal frequency but i love eating big so thats where that comes from. a "meal" of like 500 kcals is a waste of time to me lol, just a drop in the bucket that makes me even more hungry (unless its all protein)... and id rather not eat at all than eat a tiny ass meal.

on cardio days its mostly just 3 meals since i keep calories lower anyway but i NEED a real good big meal once a day (pretty much always post workout and last meal of the day)
on workout days my pre/intra workout nutrition makes up 1200 kcals already. and since im always hungry as fuck post workout i always eat my biggest meal then, so thats again the same amount of kcals or a bit more for the post workout meal...
 i would have to eat real tiny meals to fit the daily calories into 5 meals total.
so i usualy prefer 2 smaller meals, big pre/intra nutrition and a big pwo meal (also because i consider peri workout nutrition the very most important when it comes to anabolism)
How long do you think this "solidifying" takes? I think dante (of doggcrapp fame) discussed this in set point theory. personally i find that even if i stop training and start eating like shit i haven't gone back to the weight i started off with when i first started training seriously

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2016, 12:08:59 AM »
How long do you think this "solidifying" takes? I think dante (of doggcrapp fame) discussed this in set point theory. personally i find that even if i stop training and start eating like shit i haven't gone back to the weight i started off with when i first started training seriously
if that theory holds truth then it would take months i would assume

im not talking about reverting to your "natural" limit when off or whatever. but about adding a lot of mass quickly on AAS and then keeping it (on AAS.)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2016, 02:48:00 AM »
Curious about what your pre and intra workout shake consist of ?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2016, 03:04:07 AM »
Holding a body weight for a month should be good enough, as long as it's not a huge jump.
10 weeks gaining 1lb a week, 10lb gain, should be good to diet again after another month

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2016, 06:09:25 AM »
Curious about what your pre and intra workout shake consist of ?
half a liter of skim milk, 50g whey, blended banana, various supps (my personal concoction)
thats 60g protein, 60g carbs roughly
then right now im at 175g fast carbs throughout the workout
(workout begins 20-30mins after pre shake)

i started with 30g carbs pre and 120-130g intra, but ive been raising that over time and substracting cals from my cardio days instead. peri workout is the best time to add carbs imo.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2016, 05:26:29 PM »
Are u competing jiz or are u planning to do it ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #147 on: February 18, 2016, 12:09:41 AM »
Are u competing jiz or are u planning to do it ?
i do, however ive been telling myself that for 2-3 years now but never feel big or shredded enough to step on stage
ill give that another year or two i guess.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2016, 04:06:01 AM »
i do, however ive been telling myself that for 2-3 years now but never feel big or shredded enough to step on stage
ill give that another year or two i guess.

Its so normal to feel that... Imo you have amazing physique. I know i only have seen 2 pictures of you, but by the looks of them, you would roll up the competitors in iceland

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2016, 04:19:52 AM »
Jizmo whats your height weight and guess on body fat% at the moment?