Author Topic: Powerball at Estimated $1.3 BILLION  (Read 12518 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Powerball at Estimated $675 million
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 12:44:33 PM »
The first thing you do is move because your neighbors will all hit you up for cash and you won't be living amongst the paupers much longer anyway. Next thing you do is delete all social media accounts to stop anyone from contacting you who doesn't normally contact you. Where you're going, you don't need Facebook. Then you hire a lawyer, accountant and PR person to handle the paperwork and media. Finally, you give each immediate family member $2M (deducting withholding so they don't wind up in prison) so they net $1M each and tell them that's all and don't ever ask for another penny. Then you buy your best friend a brand new Lamborgini and offer to pay the insurance. Move far away from everyone you know and start a new life in a wealthy, low-crime area and if anyone asks what you do for a living, you just say you're a Wealth Advisor. They'll be too afraid you'll ask to manage their money to inquire further. You're done.

Nah, dump it all in Apple stock, double it in a year then move.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2016, 12:46:21 PM »
I know this is judgmental to say, but when I look at people who gamble or bet, I just see people who are  not really "put together." Whenever I go to the convenience store and I see people buying scratch offs, they all look the same: unshaved, dirty, buying beer, cigarettes, and unhealthy food. You will ever rarely see a clean-cut guy in a suit, pull with a BMW, and buy scratch offs. Its the same thing when OTB was around. When I would drive buy an OTB, Id see the same class of people who buy lottery tickets.
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2016, 12:55:09 PM »
I know this is judgmental to say, but when I look at people who gamble or bet, I just see people who are  not really "put together." Whenever I go to the convenience store and I see people buying scratch offs, they all look the same: unshaved, dirty, buying beer, cigarettes, and unhealthy food. You will ever rarely see a clean-cut guy in a suit, pull with a BMW, and buy scratch offs. Its the same thing when OTB was around. When I would drive buy an OTB, Id see the same class of people who buy lottery tickets.

It's not too far off but having sold lotto tickets for years at a convenience store I found a significant difference in the average scratch off player and the average lotto ticket purchaser. The former usually was low income and spent an extravagant amount on scratch off's, money they couldn't really afford to spend, hoping it will change their life . Lotto players are generally middle to upper class and buy $5 or less and can afford the money and use it as entertainment. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
Getbiggers make that in 6 months.

Before taxes, though.

Most getbiggers get raped by their 3 alimony checks, 11 child support checks, and not including "hush hush money" paid to strippers and hookers to "keep their mouths shut".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2016, 01:00:18 PM »
It's not too far off but having sold lotto tickets for years at a convenience store I found a significant difference in the average scratch off player and the average lotto ticket purchaser. The former usually was low income and spent an extravagant amount on scratch off's, money they couldn't really afford to spend, hoping it will change their life . Lotto players are generally middle to upper class and buy $5 or less and can afford the money and use it as entertainment. 

yeah, that sounds accurate.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2016, 01:01:25 PM »
First, I would purchase a dozen of the most exquisite 18 year old Russian whores.  Then I'd build a big fortress on a large secluded piece of land.  Then I'd surround the property with a giant wall to isolate myself and my whores from minorities.  The wall would be covered in German razor wire and patrolled by retired Navy Seals and maybe a few lions.  I'd also dig a moat around the house and fill it with Great White sharks.  Of course there would be a bunker deep underneath my home just in case any of these security measures fail.  It would be stocked with many years supply of food, water, guns, alcohol(for the whores since I don't drink), samurai swords and many cases of Vitamin Water(XXX flavor only).  There would be a basketball court for recreation and a pool.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2016, 01:01:29 PM »
Before taxes, though.

Most getbiggers get raped by their 3 alimony checks, 11 child support checks, and not including "hush hush money" paid to strippers and hookers to "keep their mouths shut".

11 child support checks...............Ron nie Coleman must post on getbig.
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2016, 01:03:39 PM »
mo money, mo problems.

i'd hire a supermodel to read getbig to me all day while I floated in the pool.

Aren't you doing that already ?

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 01:11:20 PM »
I'd move to Lopez Island, Washington State and devote myself to 3 things:

1) Pussy
2) Working out
3) Exotic vacations

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2016, 01:21:45 PM »
Let's make a pact:

Whoever here wins agrees to organize a roundtable discussion with Kai Green, Vegan Gains, and Rich Piana, Harley Breite and an elected getbig moderator.

Ok?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
Some things I'd get some getbiggers

SF1900 - A cell phone with unlimited texting

Muscularny - a sexy hot muslim housemaid

Pray_4_War - 250 ft spool of  german razor wire

Goodrum - 3 Bee Hives

Johnny Falcon - a new punching bag and a roll of duct tape

Wiggs - A free plane ticket to Colorado

Shizzo - a mirror, mask and bucket

BigMikeCox - Boxes of little snack cakes to feed his GFs

Coach - 4" lift shoes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2016, 02:02:06 PM »

Goodrum - 3 Bee Hives

Coach - 4" lift shoes.

haha lol. Solid list, EDB!!!  ;D ;D

lol at Shizzos list. ;D ;D
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »
It's up to $700 million now. I think by Friday morning it will be at 800 million. By Friday night it will be 850 million. Sat morning it will be at 900 mil and by Friday night it will hit 1 Billion dollars...My guess is there will be 7 winners of the grand prize. And half of them will be broke in 5 years....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2016, 02:05:03 PM »
It's up to $700 million now. I think by Friday morning it will be at 800 million. By Friday night it will be 850 million. Sat morning it will be at 900 mil and by Friday night it will hit 1 Billion dollars...My guess is there will be 7 winners of the grand prize. And half of them will be broke in 5 years....

When is the next draw?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2016, 02:05:28 PM »

Goodrum - 3 Bee Hives

Coach - 4" lift shoes.

333386 - Electric bottle opener

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2016, 02:23:24 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2016, 02:28:50 PM »
333386 - Electric bottle opener

Forgot to add

Pelius - new keyboard with soft touch keys
Wes - 2 new tennis balls
Navy Mike - turf

spach23

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2016, 02:40:22 PM »
First, I would purchase a dozen of the most exquisite 18 year old Russian whores.  Then I'd build a big fortress on a large secluded piece of land.  Then I'd surround the property with a giant wall to isolate myself and my whores from minorities.  The wall would be covered in German razor wire and patrolled by retired Navy Seals and maybe a few lions.  I'd also dig a moat around the house and fill it with Great White sharks.  Of course there would be a bunker deep underneath my home just in case any of these security measures fail.  It would be stocked with many years supply of food, water, guns, alcohol(for the whores since I don't drink), samurai swords and many cases of Vitamin Water(XXX flavor only).  There would be a basketball court for recreation and a pool.

This ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2016, 03:07:22 PM »
Tons of guns, funding for animal shelters, and Christmas presents for less fortunate children. Oh, and the best education money can buy. Maybe 1 on 1 schmoeing training lessons with Arnold.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2016, 03:34:11 PM »
I'd get me one of those super rich nuclear bunkers

I would gather about 240 pretty Russian girls ranging from 10-20 years old.  Over the next 10 years I'll have two fresh pretty 20 years olds per month at my disposal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2016, 03:37:51 PM »
I would gather about 240 pretty Russian girls ranging from 10-20 years old.  Over the next 10 years I'll have two fresh pretty 20 years olds per month at my disposal.
Creepiest post of 2016 candidate.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »
Creepiest post of 2016 candidate.

Nah, the underaged girls will remain untouched, fed well and treated well. They will do fun labor work like knitting, sewing and keeping the bunker clean and on their 20'th birthdays will be handed over for assimilation.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2016, 04:31:09 PM »
Nah, the underaged girls will remain untouched, fed well and treated well. They will do fun labor work like knitting, sewing and keeping the bunker clean and on their 20'th birthdays will be handed over for assimilation.

I respect your foresight.  I only planned on getting twelve 18 year old exquisite Russian whores and I'm feeling under-prepared.  I didn't even consider having a farm system for Russia puss.  Well done.

However, a quick warning to you.  I settled on the number twelve because I was concerned that if there were too many they would eventually band together and cut my throat while I slept.  Russian whores can be ruthless.  Something to think about.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2016, 04:49:16 PM »
From the standpoint of pure statistics, buying a single ticket is a completely rational thing to do: it takes your odds of winning from zero to a non-zero number, which is -- literally -- infinitely better.

Purchasing additional tickets after that does not have the benefit of statistical rationality.

I will be purchasing 10. If I win, expect a Piana-sized gear binge.

You used to be able to game the Irish lottery. Some mathematician figured out a way that combined the bonus prizes (3+bonus number, 4, 5 and 4 & 5 with bonus numbers) to make enough when jackpot reached a certain amount.

The lottery here was bought by a company acting for the Ontario Teacher's Pension - those pieces of shit thought they could increase the cost of tickets and add numbers (therefore massively reduce odds...). They have been losing money, thankfully, despite how stupid most lottery players are.

Oh, and AJ, want a laugh? You say the chance when buying a ticket increases infinitely? When that company bought the lottery, they broke self scan machines with new software - so you give your ticket to person in gas station/corner shop etc to check... so that dirty bastard could say "not a winner" and see "jackpot" flash on the screen. They have yet to fix the issue...

Wonder how many old women have been fucked over on that one.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2016, 05:09:42 PM »

Great idea