Author Topic: What did Arnold and Lee Haney use?  (Read 17974 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: What did Arnold and Lee Haney use?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2006, 04:13:52 PM »
ARNOLD IF YOUR READING THIS I WANT MY SPECIAL INVITE!!
just push some weight!

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 08:56:29 AM »
NO sides with this stuff, it's the best. 10 tabs per day minimum  ;D

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 11:31:01 AM »
It "Didn't" work for me :-[ :-[ I am still skinny and weak :'( J/K ;D ;D

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 11:45:33 AM »
lol but I said I don't want no side effects!

How can anyone on this board tell you if you are gonna have side effects from the gear you take?  Everyone reacts differently to different steroids....

PS: How many times you gonna ask this question?  You have asked it three times so far....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2006, 04:26:53 PM »
bump for gh15  :)
just push some weight!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »
Can somebody tell me? I hear a lot of d-bol and what else? I want to know because I can become the next mister Olympia and I need me a cycle without any sideeffects!

Mods please don't delete because this is gossip and down at the steroid board they don't discuss pro's cycles! Thank you!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2006, 05:55:41 PM »
lol but I said I don't want no side effects!

So, alexx contemplating the dark side...I did get to you didnt I.  :D

But right now Alexx, you say your 240 lbs, lean, and can get in contest shape in 3 weeks.  SO i guess your philosophy is bulk up to 270, and then get down to contest weight of 240? So you will be a super heavy weight on stage. wow.. Huge..!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 05:58:15 PM »
So, alexx contemplating the dark side...I did get to you didnt I.  :D

But right now Alexx, you say your 240 lbs, lean, and can get in contest shape in 3 weeks.  SO i guess your philosophy is bulk up to 270, and then get down to contest weight of 240? So you will be a super heavy weight on stage. wow.. Huge..!

Actually this thread was started months before you even attempted your first idiotic cumback. And no Alexxx is 100% natural and an amazing beast in the flesh! Nobody dares test his might.
just push some weight!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 06:15:09 PM »
Joking aside guys.... let's shine the harsh light of reality into this squalid, dank delusion and see what scurries for cover:

First off Alexxx, you need to accrue a good quality muscular base on which to build your Olympian physique: approx 200 lbs @ 10%bf for the average 5'9'' trainee... then assess your potential objectively.

Anyone with the requisite genetic propensities for building muscle to someday be Mr Olympia, should be capable of winning the overall at a small provincial NPC qualifier and at least the middleweight division at the NPC Nationals WITHOUT steroids, NATURAL!!, with five or less years of training.

Once you do that.... or something comparable... then you could, conceivably, progress to the Olympia level with another five years of training... and steroids.

If you started training at 150 lbs @ 10%bf (5'9'') like the average trainee, but plateaued at 180 lbs and need steroids to progress further then that is your own personal choice to make. But don't kid yourself into thinking that steroids will make you an Olympia threat. Most likely you'll plateau again at 210-230 lbs @ 10% bf just like the average juicer.

Most steroid using trainees need to either cycle continuously or greatly increase their dosages in order to reach the 230 lb end of that spectrum, which means gyno, baldness and other side effects. However, the short-term, intermittent and well-managed administration of low dose steroid cycles make the 200-210 lb physique at least attainable (if not sustainable) for the average juicer with negligible side-effects or health repercussions.

Adding GH to a heavy dose stack might get you to 250 lbs.... but you'll only compete around 225 lbs and be a 2nd or 3rd tier pro at best.

Megadosing androgens, excessive GH (and/or insulin) use might well get you to 270-300 lbs (at the expense of your long term health) but your competition weight: 250 lbs ...will include a 10-15 lb "abdominal distension", making you a solid 2nd tier pro to, at best, a pro show winner who occasionally places in the top 10 of the O... depending on your structure. However, having taken this route your competitive career will be limited to about 7 years before your receptors or organs burn out.

Alternatively... the 180 lb 10%bf natural could maintain his physique well into his fifties or beyond with excellent health, possibly even hitting 200 lbs (10%bf) during his peak years. Just food for thought.

Assuming you do indeed build something proportionately similar to the 200 lb 10%bf (5'9'') physique I first mentioned, then consider the options:

>5-10 more years of hard training MIGHT give you 30 lbs of muscle, PROBABLY making you a Natural Mr O

>5-10 years training and low dose steroids MIGHT give you the 40+ lbs of muscle necessary to give you an Ironage (70s Mr Universe) physique

>5-10 years training and high dose steroids MIGHT give you the 50+ lbs necessary to make you a 2nd to 3rd tier pro (side effects and long term health issues WILL result)

>5-10 years training, high dose steroids/GH/insulin etc PROBABLY WON'T give you the 100 lbs of muscle necessary to be Mr Olympia...

...I know which option I chose. Hopefully, five years and 40 lbs of natural muscle from now, when it becomes appropriate for Alexxx to make that decision... hopefully, he chooses wisely.

The Luke

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
Alexxx is far from the average! He is 6'4" and 240 pounds of hard bulging muscles.

Your putting way too much though into this. All I was thinking is if I did Arnold's or Haney's cycle and trained 8 hours a day 6 times a week then i would be able to achieve a physique of such magnificent shape, size and proportions that they will have no choice but to award me what is rightfully mine.

I don't know if I would like to get any heavier right now because it gets harder to walk and breathe when you weight as much as me. Maybe one day you will know the feeling. ;)

But thank you for your imput.
just push some weight!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »
Man, you guys are truly pathetic. Arnold used a Beta mixture of Cell-Tech. This was many years before it was sold to the public and was still being tested on laboratory animals.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 02:54:37 AM »
Can somebody tell me? I hear a lot of d-bol and what else? I want to know because I can become the next mister Olympia and I need me a cycle without any sideeffects!

Mods please don't delete because this is gossip and down at the steroid board they don't discuss pro's cycles! Thank you!!

1) arnold = dianabol/nandrolone/primobolan from turky!!! at high enough dose >600mg for a male/ those were his major candies with few additions here and there of more exotic products. ofcourse everything was taken in high enough dosage that fit the lean muscle mass he held at that period of time.

2) haney = test/nandolone/dianabol cycles and lots of them+ black guy genetics + experiementing with 192aa gh,,the good ole russian stuff that was scary yet in my opinion quite good.

the above are offseason products. coming competition it is change quite a bit to diff products with less water retention sides + the good ole cardio and  ofcourse duretics in the final touch.

3) to your pm question alex. i aint no past pro my friend im top 15 O

4) "Anyone with the requisite genetic propensities for building muscle to someday be Mr Olympia, should be capable of winning the overall at a small provincial NPC qualifier and at least the middleweight division at the NPC Nationals WITHOUT steroids, NATURAL!!, with five or less years of training."

the above  sentence is a joke. you dont win not even a state competition with out hormones. infact let me be very accurate with you 99% of bodybuilders on any bodybuilding stage in any bodybuilding competition have done cycles! (take the natural federation out of the pic here. im talking npc/ifbb and ofcourse the new shining star ;) pdi) it is like bread and butter. 2 month on 2 month off ....the moment you go off or dont do any hormones you will not walk on a stage of the ifbb/npc. you will simply come dead last or place forth out of 5 guys in a local district show! the exeption is 1% and even this 1% is "CLEAN" meaning done past cycles.

there are no 5'10 guys walking around with 240lb of muscle at 10% bodyfat that are natural. look around you and find them,,,there are none infact look at how small the new comer HEATH  is and he is juiced to the grill! simple products,,simple cycles,,, bulking and cutting but juiced to the grill,,,quality 240+ lb on 5'9 naturally ,,,,anybody home mcfly? have you seen his dad? have you seen his mom? they are far far FARRRR from big massive people...use your freakin brain already,, infact many of the 5'10 200lb of muscle are juiced to the grill so...just imagine the liars walking amongst us!

fallen angel

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 04:01:09 AM »
I take your points gh15, they're well made... but I think you missed the thrust of my argument.

I've seen so many scrawny young guys (no offence Alexxx) start using steroids in the hopes of looing like a pro bodybuilder, or more deluded still: Mr Olympia. They seem to miss the fact that most Mr O contenders are well muscled and at least competitive physique-wise BEFORE they start taking steroids. Didn't Ronnie Coleman and Mike Matarazzzo both turn pro before they started juicing? (both of them competing around 220 lbs)

I agree with you that steroids are a prerequisite for the state level shows... not quite sure what I wrote that you are construing as contrary to that? I referred to:
"...a SMALL provincial NPC qualifier..." and "...the MIDDLEWEIGHT division..." at the Nationals. However, (being Irish) I'm unfamiliar with the qualifying stages of the American amateur organisations. To avoid misinterpretation allow me to clarify: I meant a small local show wherein someone qualifies to compete at the all-state level... not a state-level nationals qualifier, and was trying to show that potential Mr O's are the kind of exccedingly rare super mutants who could win such a show natural... not that any old natural could.

I've reread my post and don't remember ever mentioning the "5'10 guys walking around with 240lb of muscle at 10% bodyfat that are natural" you seem to have taken umbridge with. My estimate was 180 lbs @10%bf... possibly going as high as 200 lbs for the more gifted naturals (and at least 200 lbs @10%bf natural for potential Mr Olympias). I don't see why that estimate is so off base... we have several naturals on this board of comparable size. I'm around 180 lbs @ 10% bf myself and I'm only 5'5''.

Although if you thought I was refering to STATE championships, then yes... steroids and 240 lbs is much more realistic. Sorry, my mistake.

I'm somewhat worried that perhaps Alexxx believes some of his own cyber-hype. As a pro gh15, you undoubtedly understand the importance of building a solid base BEFORE resorting to steroid use... something Alexxx doesn't seem to be considering.

I only meant to point out that steroids alone won't make anyone Mr Olympia, and no one should fool themselves into thinking they could... unless they are naturally freakishly predisposed to bodybuilding.

Wait! Naturally freakishly predisposed to bodybuilding? That IS Alexxx!!!

The Luke

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 04:20:33 AM »
Alexxx are you serious....you are the next mr Olympia ....oh my god! Youre so lucky. Here what Arnold took: He injected Gorilla blood in his veins 3 times a day. he took all his girldfriend pregnancy pills for a cycle and split it in two weeks. And just when he needed mass the most he mixed creatine with sesame oil and IM injected in hios laggind boddypart......imagine if he had cell tech back in the day.

Seriously Alexxx are you that stupid, you think you are the next mr olympia.....oh boy we have 2 options : 1- youre a retard and 2- your a fuckin stupid asshole mutherfuckin son of a bitch who is fuckin retarded.
we have said this over and over

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 04:26:03 AM »
hahaha I'm no youngster first of all.. Second Candolesa rice should get a real job!
but you're still a puss-virgin...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 06:27:33 AM »
Alexxx , being real with yourself, knowing your weak points and attacking them, finding limitations, balls to the wall training, and good nutrition and form will get you to your natural limit. When you get to that point, then the choice to go a step further will be much clearer, since i have never been on stage or taken steroids, i cannot speak on those matters... but i can tell you this much.. being mr. olympia is like being King Midas with the golden touch
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 06:39:20 AM »
who in their right mind would sell you stuff?

seriously..if i were a dealer i'd have serious reservations about dealing with your big mouth.
carpe` vaginum!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 07:43:24 AM »
Thanks GH15!!

To: The Luke
I already built a top notch natural base. But since their  are no contest in a while I plan to improve myself naturally. From a wise source who says he doesn't use steroids off season. I will do the same.
just push some weight!

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 08:14:13 AM »
Simple...............Betty Weider
I'm sure many a Pro took turns on Bettys lady lumps while uncle Joe watched and pulled it ;D

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 09:00:43 AM »
Alexxx is far from the average!

Truer words were never spoken.

6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio