Author Topic: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.  (Read 46249 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Doctor sedates woman, ejaculates on her face.
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »
You've always reminded me of someone who could star in a teen angst/drama movie.

Emo adult

X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2016, 10:24:55 AM »
You've always reminded me of someone who could star in a teen angst/drama movie.
Bags playing the Vampire who gets to fuck all the hot chicks who for some reason like fucking vampires. CHicks !!!
V

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2016, 10:28:14 AM »
Is there much gayer than the whole vampire fetish?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2016, 10:31:31 AM »
^^^odd how it is a made up Hollywood genre. The whole look has gone from ugly, to pasty boyish to reflect the goth/emo subculture of today.
I blame Anne Rice's "Interview With A Vampire".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2016, 10:32:49 AM »
^^^odd how it is a made up Hollywood genre. The whole look has gone from ugly, to pasty boyish to reflect the goth/emo subculture of today.
I blame Anne Rice's "Interview With A Vampire".
Ban Ann Rice
V

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »
What would be the female equivalent of this dirty, despicable deed? Doctor sedates man, queefs on his face?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2016, 10:42:34 AM »
This. It really all comes down to whether semen was on his hospital gown. The woman reportedly handed this piece of evidence over to authorities. I will reserve judgment until reports on the semen come back. If its his semen, he is majorly screwed. If its not his semen, this woman deserves to be sued and sent to prison. Even if its not his semen, one has to wonder how this will affect his career; people will always look at him with suspicion.

And, yes, people with a lot to lose doing stupid stuff all the time, for whatever reason.
this.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2016, 10:44:45 AM »
I am sure that Getbig can immediately judge the veracity of this story by revealing the "victim" here. My guess is that it's a fat warpig that probably hit on the handsome doc (no homo) and was put down like the fucking obese whale she is.

Lying fat obese whale pig of peace.

(If she's hot, then he's just being an average Getbigger and needed a quick fap to focus his mind on his life-saving skills. She should thank him for his clarity by performing several hummers)

Or a jilted lover seeking revenge. One never knows how the female mind thinks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2016, 10:48:59 AM »
this.
You dudes all about the semen aren't you.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2016, 10:59:51 AM »
Or a jilted lover seeking revenge. One never knows how the female mind thinks.

Even if it was a jilted lover, it wouldn't matter. He treated her in a medical setting. She is thus his patient. You can't have sex with your patients. And, even if it is his lover or someone he is closely connected to, youre not allowed to treat family members and/or people with whom you have a personal relationship with. Conclusion: if it does turn out to be connected to him, hes screwed either way.
X

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2016, 11:18:14 AM »
You dudes all about the semen aren't you.
Get the Spunk outta my face.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2016, 11:36:25 AM »
You love this case don't you, because you get to talk lots about another's man semen.

Big deal, so he blew a load on her unconscious face, the average person is a sex freak, nobody bats an eye at this stuff.  More prominent people do far more fucked up and depraved shit than this, you can bet your bottom dollar on this.  People pretend to give a shit, but deep down they use him to compare favorably to themselves while kidding themselves they don't want to do some sick depraved sexual shit. Human beings are sexual beings that will always seek an outlet to express it.  I say she should be grateful she got away with a free facial and not a sore vag and arse. but hey, what do I know. :) Just kidding, that poor poor woman, she never deserved such treatment.

The biggest sex freaks of all are the prudes and the moralists, those sick fucks, you don't want to go into those minds, now that's scary.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »
Even if it was a jilted lover, it wouldn't matter. He treated her in a medical setting. She is thus his patient. You can't have sex with your patients. And, even if it is his lover or someone he is closely connected to, youre not allowed to treat family members and/or people with whom you have a personal relationship with. Conclusion: if it does turn out to be connected to him, hes screwed either way.

I 100% agree.  He is well known in the healthcare community for improving patent care and there is a lot of irony to this if true! :D

I was just trying to make sense of something so nonsensical.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2016, 12:04:48 PM »

This made me ROFL in a major way.  Thanks for that, I really needed that.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
Let's just wait until we get the semen results back shall we before we go jumping to any conclusions.  I am sure once you have digested the semen    results you will feel confident letting us know whose load it was.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2016, 12:07:28 PM »
This. It really all comes down to whether semen was on his hospital gown. The woman reportedly handed this piece of evidence over to authorities. I will reserve judgment until reports on the semen come back. If its his semen, he is majorly screwed. If its not his semen, this woman deserves to be sued and sent to prison. Even if its not his semen, one has to wonder how this will affect his career; people will always look at him with suspicion.

And, yes, people with a lot to lose doing stupid stuff all the time, for whatever reason.
Yep. Just like male teachers accused of fondling or having sex with a female student. And when the allegations come back as false, the male teacher  is still looked at with suspicion.

This incident carries a lot of weight, especially since that case of the Johns Hopkins doctor who was videotaping exams of patients.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2016, 12:08:42 PM »
Yep. Just like male teachers accused of fondling or having sex with a female student. And when the allegations come back as false, the male teacher  is still looked at with suspicion.

This incident carries a lot of weight, especially since that case of the Johns Hopkins doctor who was videotaping exams of patients.
Doesn't matter anyway, according to the feminists all men are rapists.  Only card carrying team vagina members get a free pass I am sorry.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2016, 12:15:55 PM »

His reputation will always be tarnished. I have a hard time believing that any hospital will hire him, even if he is found innocent of all charges.

I am uncertain, but even if a medical professional is found innocent of allegations, it still may show up on their record that someone reported them of unethical behavior (but it would obviously say they were found innocent). Perhaps our resident MD's can chime in on this.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2016, 12:17:45 PM »
Doesn't matter anyway, according to the feminists all men are rapists.  Only card carrying team vagina members get a free pass I am sorry.
They don't even get a free pass. The women don't respect them. They are seen as submissive.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2016, 12:28:02 PM »
His reputation will always be tarnished. I have a hard time believing that any hospital will hire him, even if he is found innocent of all charges.

I am uncertain, but even if a medical professional is found innocent of allegations, it still may show up on their record that someone reported them of unethical behavior (but it would obviously say they were found innocent). Perhaps our resident MD's can chime in on this.

Well, if falsely accused he's doomed because a google search of his name will pull up these articles for years.  No matter what happened in that room, I hope justice prevails.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2016, 12:43:57 PM »
The problem with this world is nobody wants to admit what a fucking cock sucking deviant they really are, everyone wants to point the finger at someone else going "look how perverted that fuck is".  And the problem with humanity is nobody wants to admit they are human, everybody always tries to sell everyone else the idea they are holier than thou. Religion fucked human beings long, hard and slow.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2016, 12:45:33 PM »
I 100% agree.  He is well known in the healthcare community for improving patent care and there is a lot of irony to this if true! :D

I was just trying to make sense of something so nonneseical.

As stated previously, his reputation will always be tarnished, even if he is found innocent.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2016, 12:47:56 PM »
As stated previously, his reputation will always be tarnished, even if he is found innocent.
Does it make you feel better knowing there is an even bigger deviant than you lurking on the planet.

And when can we expect to see the semen results?
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2016, 12:48:14 PM »
Well, if falsely accused he's doomed because a google search of his name will pull up these articles for years.  No matter what happened in that room, I hope justice prevails.

We shall see.
X

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2016, 12:49:50 PM »
This kind of thing is why I quit going to my last general practitioner, Dr. Jack Meoff