Author Topic: why do i get tired so easily?!  (Read 3615 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
why do i get tired so easily?!
« on: March 11, 2006, 01:31:58 PM »
GUYS, HELP ME! IT SEEMS LIKE ALL I CAN TOLERATE WHEN I WORK OUT IS ABOUT 30-45 MINUTES. I DON'T DO CARDIO, AND I NEED A GOOD AB ROUTINE. I SEE OTHER DUDES BANGING OUT REP AFTER REP WITH REAL HEAVY WEIGHTS, AND I GET TIRED WITH NOT TOO HEAVY WEIGHTS.  I'M 5'6, 185BS, AND ALMOST 38 YEARS OLD.  MY BEST AND STRONGEST EXERCISES ARE TRICEP PUSHDOWNS, SHOULDER PRESSES/PULLDOWNS. I SUCK AT CHEST AND BENCHING.  I'M NOT OBESE, BUT I AIN'T IN THE BEST OF SHAPE EITHER. WHAT CAN I DO TO UP MY ENERGY SO THAT I CAN WORK OUT AND LIFT A LITTLE MORE WEIGHT?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: why do i get tired so easily?!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »
quick fix....buy a pre-workout  supplement. or just eat some fruit or something alon with a more complex carbohydrate....like maybe an apple and one packet of oatmeal 15 minutes before your workout.   thats what i normally do....but i also drink a diet mountain dew...as its gots tons of caffiene, and low calories/fats.(and its an excuse to drink that stuff!! oohh i love it!!)

but i think, its not that your getting tired cardiovasculary as much as your muscles are getting tired of lifting.   which is normal. obviously.   as your strength goes up from working out so will how many times you can lift said amount of weight.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »
Get in shape and your energy will go up, you're overweight. Cardio 5-6 times weekly, build up to 30-40 minutes sustained, or run 1-2 miles a day.

Once you have some endurance and lower the body fat you'll have more energy.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 05:12:35 PM »
What does your diet look like?
:

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:52:13 PM »
Food
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 08:05:28 AM »
Food

Exactly...

i don't have much energy unless i eat 3-4 good meals before training. 2 hours before training i eat a chicken breast and a large quantity of rice or potatoes. makes a big difference if i miss that meal.

8)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 03:14:14 PM »
what do you do when you are not that hungry, or you can't eat as many meals as you need to?! ???