Author Topic: Duchaine's prophetic words  (Read 70899 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: Duchaine's prophetic words
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2007, 10:06:35 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!  Teagan, you crack me up!!! ;D ;D ;D

But I must say, I DO love the use of the word  "c u n t"  Tox... particularly when referring to Bill Phillips! (It's so much more delicious to call a man a
c u n t  than a woman, I'm sure we'd all agree !! hee hee)   ;) ;) ;)

Metrosexual is the best way to describe Bill's magazing machinations.  And Shawn Phillips' book of gay torso poses makes me want to puke... not because being gay is bad - because being Shawn "Down Low" Phillips is pathetic... I saw that heap of shit of a book on the Barnes & Noble pile of $3.95 books the other day... I think the book on Tunisian Cooking was selling better.

Dan was classic.  TC =  Desperate AUTOMOTON    :-\
In England they use the c-word for men, rarely women.  I like that Metrosexual
word, and Tunisian Cooking (exposed to both the last time I visited Paris). 
Do you mean BILL Phillips, Shock?  And, before I assume an insult, who's the
TC to which you refer?   

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2007, 02:05:07 PM »
I ALWAYS encouraged Duchaine to write for the mags, and introduced him to EVERY publisher I worked with except Weider.  In turn, he encouraged me to pitch Sports Illustrated and accompanied me to a variety of events in L.A.  I NEVER wrote for Bill Phillips, but did coin the term "muscle media" which he used along with "Power Cafe".  Dan Duchaine was promoted in my writing whenever possible. 
(Damn, Toxic.  Don't make me call an Exorcist.  The Devil come OUT!)

i guess i'm bitter...he really didn't need to die...DAN MADE Muscle Media..if it wasn't for "ask the guru" column..

how much did buttmunch sell EAS for? some absurd amount..coulda helped Dan out..
carpe` vaginum!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2007, 05:38:44 AM »
NOT TC= Teagan Clive
TC = TC Luoma

Silly girl!!  :D :D  ;)

Yeah Tox, Bill only out for Bill and one of the single oddest men I've ever met in my life.
Shawn Phillips has his own TORSO book Ram.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2007, 02:45:44 PM »
i guess i'm bitter...he really didn't need to die...DAN MADE Muscle Media..if it wasn't for "ask the guru" column..

how much did buttmunch sell EAS for? some absurd amount..coulda helped Dan out..
Burn through the bitterness, Tox.  Feel your feelings.  We can handle it.  I do
think there was a symbiotic relationship between Dan and Bill.  Bill legitimized
Dan and brought him to the forefront.  One couldn't exist without the other.
Sorta like Joe and Arnold. 

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »
NOT TC= Teagan Clive
TC = TC Luoma

Silly girl!!  :D :D  ;)

Yeah Tox, Bill only out for Bill and one of the single oddest men I've ever met in my life.
An odd man in bodybuilding?  Nonsense!  (Hyuck!)  Thanks for the sweet
explanation, Shock.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2007, 10:12:46 AM »
Burn through the bitterness, Tox.  Feel your feelings.  We can handle it.  I do
think there was a symbiotic relationship between Dan and Bill.  Bill legitimized
Dan and brought him to the forefront.  One couldn't exist without the other.
Sorta like Joe and Arnold. 

You R TC? lol..man i used to enjoy your stuff in MM..you're the big guy over a test mag now right?

..oo here is a trip down amnesia lane.... ;D
Dan once told me you were Deep Glute? is that correct?

(for those that dont remember..that ws the article on finaplix pellets and DSMO ..etc..raalgrooowwwww lol)

..anyhow..
i still feel someone shoulda bought Dan a kidney...if i had had Bills $ i woulda....

i REALLY resented the "anthony almada" "poulquin" non rant period of MM..soon after i cancelled my subscription..

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »

remember the stuffed lycra shorts picture?  ;D

man i miss then days  :(
carpe` vaginum!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »
TOXIC, what was Dan's opinion on DMSO?  Thanks.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2007, 11:13:14 AM »

makes ya smell....didn't he once say there were better compounds available? i forget....i'd like to get my hands on his articles on memory enhancing drugs..sure could use em...TC?? any help in dat area man?

dan and i mostly talked juice....well it wasn't talking..he mostly just put up with me and ws patient enough to answer my questions....he mokinered me "the pest"!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2007, 04:45:59 PM »
Works like a charm when slapped on a sore joint. But seeps through the skin and dissapates through respiration.  You will think you swallowed a frog. Do NOT drink, of course.  (See response to Toxic for better product.)

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2007, 04:57:14 PM »
makes ya smell....didn't he once say there were better compounds available? i forget....i'd like to get my hands on his articles on memory enhancing drugs..sure could use em...TC?? any help in dat area man?

dan and i mostly talked juice....well it wasn't talking..he mostly just put up with me and ws patient enough to answer my questions....he mokinered me "the pest"!  :D
Instead of DMSO, an industrial solvent try MSM.  It's a derivative of DMSO that's approved for consumption.  Physical therapists rave about it.  You must take a TABLESPOON of it, however, not those little capsules sold in health food stores.  BTW, Frank Zane smears WD-40, on his joints.

For improved memory functions, I have a bundle of supps. recommended by the
leading Alzheimer's researchers, but for now, consider Vitamin E, ginko biloba and GABA, the latter perhaps the most amazingly effective and, so far, legal to purchase over-the-counter.  P.S.  I'm not the TC yer thinking of.  Sorry to disappoint.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »
not deep glute?

not laouma...

which TC ¿

thanx for the info though..and WD40? WTF???
and i wanted the names of the non OTC stuff!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »
not deep glute?

not laouma...

which TC ¿

thanx for the info though..and WD40? WTF???
and i wanted the names of the non OTC stuff!  ;D
What can you give me, Toxic?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2007, 05:51:45 PM »
What can you give me, Toxic?

hmm...forward you  my 'list'...

lol nahhhh  ;D i cant do dat..

hmm if you r going to pakistan in August by any chance you can come trek the himilayas with me! you get to see mount K2!

although..i'll just look at it from a distance..
carpe` vaginum!

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2007, 10:30:54 AM »
hmm...forward you  my 'list'...

lol nahhhh  ;D i cant do dat..

hmm if you r going to pakistan in August by any chance you can come trek the himilayas with me! you get to see mount K2!

although..i'll just look at it from a distance..
Like me, you'd prefer to look up than down.  It's better for the lower back.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2007, 10:40:30 AM »
from the readings i've done on k2 ....its called the killer mountain..a much tougher climb than everest..

i just wanna be able to say i've seen it...

plus i've been in north paki before..if you stay there more than a week...you come back feeling so damn healthy...
carpe` vaginum!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »
Back about 20 years ago an accountant friend of mine did some major financial work for some Saudi prince and was given the opportunity to do anything in the world that he wished to do regardless of the expense.

I happened to recommend a climb to the top of Everest and since he was an avid high altitude hiker, that is what he decided to do; and I was invited to go along.

We did a lot of research and discovered that there was only a short two week period during the year when a climb to the top of the world was feasible. If I recall right, it was the last two weeks of May. And it would cost over $25,000 to join a group that would make the climb along with us. It is probably much higher now.

My good friend passed away before we made the actual committment so it never happened but I have been invited by family members to trek up to the Base Camp in his memory. They make that trip every few years and love it, but I never had the time or opportunity to make that trip.

I know I'm missing a phenominal experience.

Many years ago there was a major movie about K2. I think it starred a very young Bob Wagner and a much older Spencer Tracy. I plan to get it if I can find it on CD. I do recommend Touching the Void if you are really interested.

Sorry about being off subject here  but I have always had an interest in this subject.

ramazon

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »
Back about 20 years ago an accountant friend of mine did some major financial work for some Saudi prince and was given the opportunity to do anything in the world that he wished to do regardless of the expense.

I happened to recommend a climb to the top of Everest and since he was an avid high altitude hiker, that is what he decided to do; and I was invited to go along.

We did a lot of research and discovered that there was only a short two week period during the year when a climb to the top of the world was feasible. If I recall right, it was the last two weeks of May. And it would cost over $25,000 to join a group that would make the climb along with us. It is probably much higher now.

My good friend passed away before we made the actual committment so it never happened but I have been invited by family members to trek up to the Base Camp in his memory. They make that trip every few years and love it, but I never had the time or opportunity to make that trip.

Many years ago there was a major movie about K2. I think it starred a very young Bob Wagner and a much older Spencer Tracy. I plan to get it if I can find it on CD. I do recommend Touching the Void if you are really interested.

Sorry about being off subject here  but I have always had an interest in this subject.

I've got to help install a hot tub onto a yacht, but hellif I'm not eager to get
onto YOUR subject of better health at high altitudes, Stunt...YES!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »

i repeat..i'm not climbing the damn thing...lol..
carpe` vaginum!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2007, 09:08:16 PM »
What does one say in a thread after a monster talk on K2?

:-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2007, 10:13:32 AM »
i got something

if you have the time and patience..watch part 1 and 2....you'll be damn close to COMPLETELY convinced..

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nasa+evidence

all footage is NASAs own shuttle footage
carpe` vaginum!

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:28 AM »
Duchaine ws light years ahead of EVERYONE.....

HE MADE people like patrik arnold...bruce kneller...will brink possible..its pretty pathetic all 3 of em talk trash about Dan now...

Sorry to come into this thread so late, but excuse me you moron? Dan was a very close friend of mine and I have never talked trash about him that I didn't say to his face as my friend. Find a place I talked trash of Dan please, and post it here or post the URL here. I defended Dan alive, and dead, and knew him better than anyone on earth. Can't speak for Pat or Bruce (though I can't recall seeing them bashing Dan, also don't keep track of what they have to say) but you are talking from your pie hole regarding me. Please don't mention me in your posts if you can;t bother to get your facts straight.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »
that was from january...and consider the source
X