Author Topic: IFBB Meeting?  (Read 3114 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: IFBB Meeting?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2006, 09:28:36 PM »
They lose nothing, but they love to compete so their biggest fear is being banned with no place to go.

I can understand that.  Competition is what they love... Hopefully with another competitoin body, there monopoly will end, and they will start getting some bigger checks.  The thought of dieting for months, taking dangerous illegal drugs, paying to travel across the country, then not earning a penny... crazy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2006, 09:40:48 PM »
I can understand that.  Competition is what they love... Hopefully with another competitoin body, there monopoly will end, and they will start getting some bigger checks.  The thought of dieting for months, taking dangerous illegal drugs, paying to travel across the country, then not earning a penny... crazy.

Sadly there are a ton of guys how would compete in a new org if there was one. Now they have a choice

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2006, 09:42:48 PM »
Sadly there are a ton of guys how would compete in a new org if there was one. Now they have a choice

And they shouldn't stress being banned from the IFBB if the Pro Division folds after a few years.

First off, most highly juiced pros have a limited window of competition.  If money is on the table, they should grab it.  Mags will cover the initial launch people well- they're not gonna get that kinda buzz by staying put.  Plus the IFBB took everyone back from the WBF, despite a supposed 'lifetime ban'.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 08:28:51 PM »
Was there something?????????hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 08:43:05 PM »
What happened and what was discussed was only of interest to those who chose to attend. To those that couldn't, or didn't bother...they can get any info from me at any time during the year.

I don't discuss the results of closed door meetings to fans....sorry.

The attendance was poor, and I really hope athletes will start to take more of an interest in THEIR futures and the future of the sport.
hahhahahahah when they are treated like SHIT!
Cant wait till some other jew crushes the ifbb.  What a Joke.
Most are all show no go!

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 09:32:08 PM »
It's all about the MONEY. :-\

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 03:16:03 PM »
And Schmoes :-\

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
and G4P ;D
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 12:21:15 AM »
 :D hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »
There is a stereotype that muscleheads are dumbbells. Even so, the pros know what the deal is with the IFBB so they don't speak out. Attending a meeting run by an appointed stooge is like associating with the executive and the lads avoid them like the plague. Here is Chick wondering why the athletes don't attend the meetings. Has the penny dropped yet that his position is a total joke and waste of time? Nope, he still believes he has an important position in the muscle community.