Author Topic: Milos or Guy Grundy: Effect of Synthol Query  (Read 17789 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Milos or Guy Grundy: Effect of Synthol Query
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »
Heh, initially, reading back this thread - I'm thinking, why did I ask this question.

Then I properly read the quote in the first post.

Synthol creates "anabolic holes" ::)

Guy Grundy was good people on this board, I've often wondered where he is.

.. and a lot of people hang shit on Milos - but he was one of the very few guys who would be prepared to answer questions in the presence of teh "getbig noise".

That's what happened to all the pros.

Every single pro on this board, bar Shawn* succumbed to the getbig noise.  Every single interaction they had - there's like 5 dudes posting weaksauce insults, trying to get a rise out of them.

*Shawn had a different way of dealing with the noise - he is the only pro who took it upon himself to actually moderate and around the start of that - he used to remove a lot of threads.  He did calm down on that, after a while.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2013, 06:17:38 PM »
What happened to all the pro's  ???

Good question

A lot of pros post on MD..but it's very sanitized there

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2013, 06:19:07 PM »
what ever happened to guy Grundy anyway?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2013, 06:28:34 PM »
Good question

A lot of pros post on MD..but it's very sanitized there

Get yourself into the majors and I guarantee you'll understand ;D

There is a decent percentage of people in this world who genuinely get a kick out of achieving any interaction they can with someone who has gained notoriety.

A pro would come here, be civil, introduce themselves and within like 20 minutes would have his first (weak) insult.

It happens everywhere. It would be the same on MD, if they allowed it to happen. 

This place is only the thunderdome as far as pros go because it's one of the few places where the noise is allowed to be as loud as the genuine talk.  Most places elsewhere use a hierarchical system that self moderates the bs away.

If you read twatter, it's the same shit, someone with lots of followers posts, if you actually read the replies to their twats you've got a mixture of people sucking their dick and other people (with essentially the same agenda, albeit a different approach) posting insults.

If I were a premier league football player, I'd fucking love away games.  It's fucking hilarious to see the abuse they cop, the moment they get too close to the other supporters.  I bet there's some brilliant stuff being laid on them.

nosbp2

• Getbig III

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2013, 08:32:51 PM »
Guy was done competing when he was here in 2006. 

Good to see he is still alive - I thought maybe he had expired.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2013, 09:51:11 PM »
Synthol WILL destroy muscle tissue...
It creates scar tissue that becomes fibrotic and/or necrotic tissue.

Fibrosis is known as proliferation of fibrous connective tissue...What is important to realize is: this is ABNORMAL condition as fibrotic tissue REPLACES normal smooth MUSCLE tissue!

Necrosis is even worst: this condition is characterized with DEATH of localized tissue! Due to injury (in this case local synthol injections) death occurs in groups of muscle cells in the muscle tissue where bodybuilder injects synthol.

As I made myself example before - I will do it again (even at coast to be primary target for my "biggest fans") - synthol truly destroyed my competitive career.

Muscle tissue where I injected synthol will simply not respond to any training stimulus anymore...

I hope that is enough to stop everyone of using it.
damn milos was  one of the best posters here when he posted stuff like. He should come back but poeple here would probably just destroy it and troll him to leqve.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2013, 01:36:14 AM »
Grundy's doing a ton of acting stuff and MMA training stuff.. stunt work, ect... and raising his daughter. he's doing well. glad he got 'out' of the bbing biz.

I didn't care for him when I was a young kid, but he's a pretty cool guy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 06:36:05 AM »
Grundy's doing a ton of acting stuff and MMA training stuff.. stunt work, ect... and raising his daughter. he's doing well. glad he got 'out' of the bbing biz.

I didn't care for him when I was a young kid, but he's a pretty cool guy.

Yeah he looks normal now!

Check out the tattooed fella on the left lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 06:38:24 AM »

Check out the tattooed fella on the left lol

That attention whore is/was a fashion designer.

When I see people with those giant, tribal ear-stretching things, I want to rip them out. Dunno why. Not a hostile bro usually.
O

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 01:11:03 PM »
If you are referring to Tim Dax on the left he is not a fashion designer, he is an attention whore though.
He is an "actor". He was in that short film that all the muslims went ape shit about last year, the one that depicts mohammed as a paedophile (which he was)

https://www.facebook.com/timdax11

http://www.timdax.com/