Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131413 times)

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2006, 04:12:29 PM »
Nicole, you have a Psychology degree?

You sure don't come across that way on here.

You sound like a guy with a gimmick account portraying a fitness chick.

I find it hard to believe you speak like this in RL.

DIV

Just because I have a Psych degree doesn't mean I have to sound like Freud or give in (appease) people's pitty parties or self victimization. I believe in reaching the goal as quick as possible which means pointing out people's insanity (doing the same thing over again and expecting different results) and stupidity point-blank in a blunt fashion. If they don't want to hear the truth, that's too bad. They are welcome to continue on their disfunctional path wondering what's wrong (and it can't be themselves). I've worked best with addictions counseling when people's lives are on the line and we don't have time to get in touch with our Feeeeeelings. Screw YOUR feelings! Look at how you are ruining the lives of your family! Hello?! McFly!?!

I don't do psych or social work anymore. Drove me crazy (pun intended). Insurance companies and government aid only paid short counseling sessions and most times it takes much longer to fix a problem long term. And insurance doesn't pay for after-care (follow-up programs) which are the key to success. So I switched careers. I didn't have the patience. My bad.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2006, 04:13:06 PM »
derek isnt an asshole...

I remember a few years ago I was deployed in pakistan and people were bashing him at the time on here. I wrote him telling him not to be bothered by it. he wrote back saying thanks and that people are misjudging him for what he does and looks like not by who he actually is.

I gained a lot of respect for this man

I feel he really is a good person although he may "portray" to others that he is not.....

just giving my 2 cents  

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2006, 04:14:51 PM »
Nicole....Im not trying to bash you but I remember you when I used to live in Orlando.

I remember when you used to be out of shape and I remember one time when I was at the gym (I forgot the gym's name) that i saw you training at, at the time. Someone commented what a fat ass you were. I disagreed and told the guy what a hottie you would become. I was right. You look incredible and I have to say that Im a fan of yours

Im not no Doctor Phil but Im trying to make you realize what you are doing to Derek. maybe you guys arent seeing the damage you guysare really doing....

Just giving my opinion. That is my right just like yours.....

Appreciate you sticking up for me back in the day. Not sure how you can forget the gym's name since it was a particular college's gym...HOWEVER....Derek's is the one who posted the pics and told us to bring it good or bad. So it's open season. He wants our opinions so we are giving it to him. He said he feeds on it and it makes him better. So let him go wit his bad self.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2006, 04:17:38 PM »
Jerryme7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll bet you're the type of guy who clips a coupon for Astroglide and then takes it to Walgreens two weeks later and when the cashier says, "sorry sir, this coupon is expired, how will be paying for this ?" then you say, "why don't you take down your pants and i'll show you how i give it to Derek Anthony", hahahaha, oh brother, what a fag.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2006, 04:17:47 PM »
derek isnt an asshole...

I remember a few years ago I was deployed in pakistan and people were bashing him at the time on here. I wrote him telling him not to be bothered by it. he wrote back saying thanks and that people are misjudging him for what he does and looks like not by who he actually is.

I feel he really is a good person although he may "portray" to others that he is not.....

just giving my 2 cents  

After the three emails he wrote me? Yeah, he qualifies as an asshole. And all I said was that he was a juice boy and pointed out the fact that his liver is oversized that's why he's got a big gut. Just pointing out the obvious, not making a character assasination, that's why I posted the emails. He's roid-ragin' over nuthin'.

Decaf Derek, Decaf.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2006, 04:18:33 PM »
I lived in orlando over 3 years ago....travelled many different places.

We also had the same photographer that took our pics at one point when we were doing the body for life contest....that was a long time ago to me

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
sarcasm...youre a very funny guy...that made me laugh my ass off....

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
monster hairline
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2006, 05:50:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

0.5 inch dick you should work for bangbros monstercock series  :-X
TEAM WOLF

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2006, 06:11:06 PM »
PALUMBOWNED

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2006, 08:05:38 PM »
After the three emails he wrote me? Yeah, he qualifies as an asshole. And all I said was that he was a juice boy and pointed out the fact that his liver is oversized that's why he's got a big gut. Just pointing out the obvious, not making a character assasination, that's why I posted the emails. He's roid-ragin' over nuthin'.

Decaf Derek, Decaf.

DA ,shut up already, you have been bought & paid for bitch. Welcome to the site Nicole , nice to see a female point out what a pole-smoking-locked-in-the-closet-with-2-bottles-of-sythnol-gay-for-pay-attention-whore-wanna-b-bodybuilder-delusional-ass-clown-broke-back-mountain-loving-whiny-ass-pathetic-sperm-guzzling-retard he really is.Did he mention he owned 2 used cars (76 pinto station-wagon w/ a round window in the back & brace yourself for this one,1985 Chrysler LaBaron convertible) & 2 one bed-room apartments in NY(1-facing the landfill & the other facing Ryker's Island, where he longs to be re-united w/his first true love, Big Marvin,who is only 5'3",so you figure out why he's called Big Marvin). So as you can see DA is going places.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »
derek isnt an asshole...
looks like not by who he actually is.

just giving my 2 cents  

HAHAHAHAAH You respect a gay hooker. GO TO OPRAH GO TO OPRAH
"Shut the F up and train"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2006, 09:55:28 PM »
If I met him, I'd offer him a terrific deal on a website to meet his small business goals and grab a bigger piece of the market.

The homo-psychotic G-4-P assclown market.

Which I think he already might monopolize.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2006, 10:19:40 PM »
derek hasn't reply in the last 4 pages? Weird, nope!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2006, 04:07:05 AM »
Jerryme,

Thing you probably don't realise is that derek has been making a fool of himself periodically on this board for quite some time.  Whether it be posting ads, being cocky, talking about himself etc

Love

Rocket

Nicole,

You look fine and you post derek anthony emails.  Right on!

Love

Rocket

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2006, 05:21:02 AM »
i view all your negative comments on here. the haters that just bash the pros and competitors etc. you guys are fucking pathetic. in defense to real bodybuilders. i challenge any one of you  out of shape computer geeks to post a fucking pic. the haters in here are just jealous and pathetic. you wish you had a bodybuilders build. thats why you come on here and bash the bodybuilders and models.

so go ahead start bashing me i dont give a f**k i get a kick out of it!!! your not stopping my success your only making it better

derek

www.derekanthony.com

your not derek anthony. he's black. stop lying.
forget what you know

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2006, 05:28:26 AM »
PALUMBOWNED

oh somebody please tell me thats a photoshopped picture! Ive never seen anything so pathetic, and he has the cheek to berate us about our physiques!  ::) Some of us may be 165, others may be 200, but theres not a fucking frop of oil or an implant to be seen anywhere.

Derek youre a fucking retard, you say "oooooooooooh bring it on, im a hard man, i can take it, it fuels the fire.............." bullshit but i bet you are really detsroyed inside about the fact that nobody, even your own mother, has an ounce of respect for you. Fuck nobody even likes you, and no amount of money, cars or cocks up your arse will ever change that.
Scouser on Tour

Stavios

« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2006, 06:02:53 AM »
OMG I really like Nicole.

You should come here more often  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2006, 06:20:31 AM »
OMG I really like Nicole.

You should come here more often  8)

she seems pretty cool.  I'd like to hear her take on more topics.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2006, 06:38:02 AM »
PALUMBOWNED

I like that photo. DA said he was hung? Look at that pic. DA, having a 14 inch dildo up your ass while you "perform" does not make you "hung". Maybe you are "hung". Maybe your related to William Hung (American Idol) cause that's the only way boy. Oh, & say what you want about Nicole, but she has something you'll never have, a pro-card, boitch! ::) ::)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2006, 07:42:17 AM »
Derik...I have never ever once talked bad about anyone here on this board. People will tell you that I personallyI have alot of respect for competitors BUT you are making yourself look even worse by challening the Getbiggers to a "Call out" contest

Now get back on your Commodore 64 and do something more constructive...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2006, 07:57:21 AM »
Who let Dr. Phil in here? SHUT THE F*CK UP! It's not slandering when it's the truth. Derek doesn't have to keep coming back, he's a willing victim like a bitch who wants to be beat.

If I saw him face to face what would I do? Point and laugh. That's how I'd honor his "feelings".

LOL!  You're going to fit in here just fine.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »
hey derek, is it hard to do squats with a cock up your ass?
bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2006, 10:21:42 PM »
The pages and replies continue but still no reply by the author of the thread. I'll check back in four days to see if 'tiny D' came back yet to face his fuel-for-fire.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2006, 11:24:02 PM »

LOL!  You're going to fit in here just fine.  :D

I know, I'm halfway to loving Nicole.