Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131522 times)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2006, 07:37:10 PM »
ID SAY MORE LIKE THAT WOULD BE A FREAKY DAY

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2006, 07:44:15 PM »
im 24 there both over 30  ill bring it like the big boys !!!!!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
that aint freaky for a 24 year old??????????? haha ok

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2006, 07:51:06 PM »
Why are you such a d*ckface though derek >>> insecure ??? you have to post your gay ass picks to these kids here and say hey look at me ??? hahaha what happens when the juice ends ??? what will you look like then bro ??
L

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2006, 07:53:39 PM »
what will i look like?? this  and it aint bad   

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #155 on: March 21, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »
me

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2006, 07:57:42 PM »
The synthol in those arms will make sure you never get the props you could of had derek, ask Milos....
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2006, 08:03:59 PM »
Calves are freaky big - a little suspicious looking, mind you

You look good mate but you're no Markus . . .

RUUUUUUHHHHL!!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #158 on: March 21, 2006, 08:08:56 PM »
that aint freaky for a 24 year old??????????? haha ok
no , tis not.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »
All i got to say is YES you do have a great build to ya not a freak in my eyes but none the less good size as for the attitude i say fuck em that what we all come on for to bash everyone who better then who of course your going to act cocky i would to and for the people who say oh your just a juice pig?? well WAKE UP ppl thats what BB is about keep dreaming your gay dreams but if you want to go anywhere u need to be on the gear or at least have a background from it to be notice..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
All i got to say is YES you do have a great build to ya not a freak in my eyes but none the less good size as for the attitude i say f**k em that what we all come on for to bash everyone who better then who of course your going to act cocky i would to and for the people who say oh your just a juice pig?? well WAKE UP ppl thats what BB is about keep dreaming your gay dreams but if you want to go anywhere u need to be on the gear or at least have a background from it to be notice..
but for a man on jjuice, he is nowhere near af freak, esp. at 24.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2006, 08:25:23 PM »
BEING ON JUICE DONT MEAN SHIT BRO I KNOW TONS OF GUYS ON JUICE OLDER THEN 24 AND THEY AINT GOT SHIT!!! JUICE ISNT A MAGIC DRUG IF U DONT EAT RIGHT TRAIN RIGHT SLEEP U CAN TAKE ALL THE JUICE U WANT YOU WONT GO NO WHERE AND U ALSO NEED GH AND SLIN TO BE A FREAK AND TONS OF GEAR TRUST ME

Stavios

« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2006, 08:43:42 PM »
Lets be honnest people. I fucking hate derek cause he is the biggest attention whore ever !
But maybe being an attention whore makes him good money. Maybe for some strange reason it gets him fans or he would stop doing it....

Derek, you have a great physique for a 24 years old. no doubt about it
But you obviously have synthol in your biceps and it hurt your physique.

Please stop being such a fucking asshole and try to be a little more modest.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2006, 08:44:11 PM »
BEING ON JUICE DONT MEAN SHIT BRO I KNOW TONS OF GUYS ON JUICE OLDER THEN 24 AND THEY AINT GOT SHIT!!! JUICE ISNT A MAGIC DRUG IF U DONT EAT RIGHT TRAIN RIGHT SLEEP U CAN TAKE ALL THE JUICE U WANT YOU WONT GO NO WHERE AND U ALSO NEED GH AND SLIN TO BE A FREAK AND TONS OF GEAR TRUST ME
ok derreck.

the reason they arent as big as you is because they havent been training as long, and havent used synthol, and havent been on 10grams a week their hwole life
d[-_-]b actin all cool

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: March 21, 2006, 08:48:24 PM »
i ain't Derreck bro if u referring to me like i am ?

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2006, 08:37:14 AM »
DERICK looks good for a underwear model look but i gotta say ARMZ has more of the bodybuilder look so i guess it really comes down to who looks better for what? model or bb? either way both have awesome builds and better then 98% of ppl

ARMZ looks hetero at least. Most "underwear model" types are gay. The Backstreet Boy look does nothing for me. Derek is just too "Butter-my-crack-with-sheep-juice Mountain" looking.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »
ARMZ looks hetero at least. Most "underwear model" types are gay. The Backstreet Boy look does nothing for me. Derek is just too "Butter-my-crack-with-sheep-juice Mountain" looking.
sounds like you've been rejected by a few "underwear models" for being too old and ugly.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2006, 08:41:50 AM »
sounds like you've been rejected by a few "underwear models" for being too old and ugly.

No, I just didn't have the proper eqiupment for ramming them in the ass.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2006, 08:43:37 AM »
No, I just didn't have the proper eqiupment for ramming them in the ass.
like i said, sounds like sour grapes.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2006, 08:48:52 AM »
Derek, how many times are going to get your ass handed to you before you realize, you aren't shit, never have been & never will be. Derek listen, can you hear it , it's the closet, it's telling you it's okay to come out. Put the synthol down & back out slowly you can do it. Afterall, you seem to be really good at backing up.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2006, 01:42:40 PM »
I'm disappointed in Derek, People threaten his bdy and his come back is to post model picture for picking up girls on the net. And please Stop posting thoe stupid 'JetFuel' ads, every getbigger knows those products don't work. Everything on your body sucks in my opinion and if you do like it Blow me, but don't. The only thing that is good on your build is your claves. And please stop paying finess models to take poictures with you, so everyone thinks your not gay when work history says it all.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »
I'm disappointed in Derek, People threaten his bdy and his come back is to post model picture for picking up girls on the net. And please Stop posting thoe stupid 'JetFuel' ads, every getbigger knows those products don't work. Everything on your body sucks in my opinion and if you do like it Blow me, but don't. The only thing that is good on your build is your claves. And please stop paying finess models to take poictures with you, so everyone thinks your not gay when work history says it all.
hahahaha, "work history".
Jaejonna rows 125!!

b_sinning

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2006, 01:49:27 PM »
Derek the ad you posted was the first Jet Fuel ad I've seen with your name in it.

How far apart were the two pictures actually taken. And have you ever actually taken Jetfuel?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2006, 01:50:57 PM »
Derek, how many times are going to get your ass handed to you before you realize, you aren't shit, never have been & never will be. Derek listen, can you hear it , it's the closet, it's telling you it's okay to come out. Put the synthol down & back out slowly you can do it. Afterall, you seem to be really good at backing up.

Is he really still in the closet?  I thought he's been out for a while now.  He spends his time attending Outfest and enjoys watching and commenting on movies about transexuals and gays so I assumed he participated in Outfest so he could officially come out.  He's here, he's queer, get used to it. Not that it was much of a surprise...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »
Is he really still in the closet?  I thought he's been out for a while now.  He spends his time attending Outfest and enjoys watching and commenting on movies about transexuals and gays so I assumed he participated in Outfest so he could officially come out.  He's here, he's queer, get used to it. Not that it was much of a surprise...

Derek said he's not gay he just sucks dick and takes it up the ass for money.
Jaejonna rows 125!!