Author Topic: unreal/To Derek Anthony  (Read 131445 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: unreal ...........
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2006, 02:13:12 PM »
Hey Nicole...

I love a girl with sass....will you marry me?  8)

As for Derrick.....dude you are doing nothing but truly disgracing yourself on here. You out someone that is helping pay your bills by subscribing to your website...not too bright.

You may think you're getting the last laugh but in reality it is the getbiggers that are........

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2006, 05:56:47 PM »
Isn't this the guy that did a video dressed like a cowboy with his pipi out of his pants? I thought he'd never come back after that came out. gay for pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2006, 06:11:52 PM »
good one.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2006, 07:41:39 PM »
hey Derek, i'm going bald too bro. Can you recommend some good wig stores? To your credit, that is a decent looking mop. you must have a bunch laying around for different "events". I know you can spare one. We have the same color hair! you said to email you if anyone needs help? So can you hook me up?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2006, 08:08:13 PM »
I only get in cars with gay chinamen alexxx hahaha.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2006, 08:27:16 PM »
the powersteering gear box in my car broke a seal and all the fluid leaks out after driving for 5 seconds. It's undrivable without powersteering unless you have Coleman strength times two. And nobody can say it's not because nobody else here has a 79 Lincoln. I had to get towed and I'm losing money because my teaching job requires me to drive. I called the tow truck, found out it was going to cost 125 dollars to get home. I got in the car, put the music really loud and had the ultimate meltdown of all time. Being made fun of about getting a ride home from the gym from a gay chinaman is nothing compared to the car breakdown related meltdown i had on monday.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2006, 08:33:18 PM »
that was a total miss. try again. and that thing about fashion sense doesn't make any sort of sense. maybe if you had seen me wearing a stuipd outfit or something that would be kinda funny but it doesn't really make any sense in this case.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2006, 08:54:39 PM »
lol this is great !! come to ny night of champions ill be there !! lets chat in person!!!  8)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2006, 10:40:23 PM »
Quick note, after seeing Nicole Weeks pictures..She is damn fine, I'd sign up for a lifetime membership!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2006, 10:46:10 PM »
i view all your negative comments on here. the haters that just bash the pros and competitors etc. you guys are fucking pathetic. in defense to real bodybuilders. i challenge any one of you  out of shape computer geeks to post a fucking pic. the haters in here are just jealous and pathetic. you wish you had a bodybuilders build. thats why you come on here and bash the bodybuilders and models.

so go ahead start bashing me i dont give a f**k i get a kick out of it!!! your not stopping my success your only making it better

derek

www.derekanthony.com

did you ever make fun of the sully boy in class cause he'd throw a bitch fit everytime ya made fun of him and it ws just sooooo much fun to watch...

get it?

heed it...
carpe` vaginum!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #185 on: March 23, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »
Derek you look ok probably better than a lot of guys on here, but still hardly enough to talk shit to everybody on here, coming off like a complete jackass.  What if you do move up the pro ranks someday?  You're never gonna have any fans at this point if you keep it up.  Jay Cutler sells t-shirts, videos, etc., does appearances, speaks at events, guests poses, etc; how do you ever expect to be able to do any of that if you keep acting like this?  NOT saying you will ever get to his level, but come on you're really limiting yourself for your future endeavors.  Could maybe make a career out of playing Thomas Jane's stunt double...

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #186 on: March 23, 2006, 12:39:03 PM »
number one i dont want to be pro.....im not going to kill my body. im training for me and to look good and get big and capitalizing of my body. signing contracts, clothing,supplementss.product spokesperson etc. doing diet consultations,and training clients.. f**k bodybuilding shows. there politiacal and harsh on the body!!! thats my personal opion. diet for 16 weeks for a fucking trophy hell no!! im about the cream and working hard for my $$$ . and saving for my future. just bought a condo and financed a new hummer h2. so come with it haters cause im doing pretty damb. well oh yeah and i got a great new girl friend! very supportive.

i love you haters you make me stronger !!!!!! love it ! especailly that figure model  nicole Weeks or  wahtever that bitches name is. bitch she talks mad shit about me, cause shes an old washed up has been that has to wear see through clothes to be liked!!! get over  it pussy you can be my mom!!! im 24 years old

f**k off !!!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #187 on: March 23, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »
Derek, hey man that's fine if you don't want to be a pro, I'm trying to stay objective here about my opinion of you. Most guys are on here because they look up to pros, not fitness models.  Being a fitness model/stripper or whatever is fine for you, just remember there are a lot of guys on here that are waiting to pounce on a guy like that....maybe you should consider going on a less biased web site.  I don't consider myself a "hater," and I rarely talk shit on here.  I think you've done well for yourself and I wish you the best of luck.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #188 on: March 23, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »
thanks means a lot ! hope all is well have agreat weekend

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: March 23, 2006, 01:55:10 PM »
awesome, congrats on your new girlfriend..  Lets see a pic of her.. Bet she's hot!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #190 on: March 23, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
hahahaha, the Hummer is bigger than the house.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: March 23, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »
nobody is saying you don't have a physique. at least i'm not. But a man who makes money giving gay men hard ons has lost all his self respect and should be made fun of. Someone posted a video of you with a cowboy outfit on with your tallywhacker sticking out. you can become mr. olympia and save the world from aliens but you'll never live that down.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2006, 04:23:22 PM »
ofcourse he wanna get a pro card. anyone who takes his physiqe through hell and back, and trust me he been doing it for more than few years, gets super mad when he sees someone bigger and more muscular than him. not every one can get a pro card and that kid sure cant. 3-4 months off and he's 175 soft as a chiken noodle soup. muscles are NOT dialed in. there are some 6'1 230 freaks with 9-10% and large muscle bellies naturally or with little to no gear. that is not the case. he's not cheq republic guy and he sure is not russian. genetics is average and so are the results he got from hormones. nice hummer though!
fallen angel

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2006, 04:43:55 PM »
number one i dont want to be pro.....im not going to kill my body. im training for me and to look good and get big and capitalizing of my body. signing contracts, clothing,supplementss.product spokesperson etc. doing diet consultations,and training clients.. f**k bodybuilding shows. there politiacal and harsh on the body!!! thats my personal opion. diet for 16 weeks for a fucking trophy hell no!! im about the cream and working hard for my $$$ . and saving for my future. just bought a condo and financed a new hummer h2. so come with it haters cause im doing pretty damb. well oh yeah and i got a great new girl friend! very supportive.

i love you haters you make me stronger !!!!!! love it ! especailly that figure model  nicole Weeks or  wahtever that bitches name is. bitch she talks mad shit about me, cause shes an old washed up has been that has to wear see through clothes to be liked!!! get over  it pussy you can be my mom!!! im 24 years old

f**k off !!!

too funny... derek drives a hummer....

and he also gives them.....

:-\

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2006, 05:02:49 PM »
to get a pro card you have to do a lot of goodies  ;) and i dont plan on doing that ! i want to live i have a girl plan on getting married plent of investments and $ in the bank and work hard now. so fuck all you haters and thanks guys for the nice compliments to the normal people who dont have to come on here and hate !

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2006, 05:05:59 PM »
to get a pro card you have to do a lot of goodies  ;) and i dont plan on doing that ! i want to live i have a girl plan on getting married plent of investments and $ in the bank and work hard now. so f**k all you haters and thanks guys for the nice compliments to the normal people who dont have to come on here and hate !
just think Derek if you suck enough dicks and do enough posing sessions you'll be a millionaire in like 50 years.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
I can't believe any of you still think this is Derek. 

It's like you just want to believe, no matter how dumb anything is.  "It's him.  I know it is!  Yes!"

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2006, 05:28:55 PM »
Another love note from bitch boy:

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Nicole Weeks on: Today at 05:11:17 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bring it on bitch ill  humiliate you ill find  a way i dont let shit slide especially busted ass bitches like you. i need help?? your pathetic , your fake tits .. horrbile boob job,you look like a man what are you 44??? please   mom   get a life !  payback is a bitch  your fucking with the wrong cat !

He isn't man enough to step toe-to-toe with one of you guys, so instead he goes after a chick. I told him to grow up. And so what if I'm 44, he'll be 44 too someday. Don't like my boobs, don't look at them, excuse me for needing them because I had none before. At least I don't have to do growth or gear, this is all me. He's getting all fired up to scrap because of something he's reading on the internet....I don't get it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2006, 05:30:31 PM »
Another love note from bitch boy:

He isn't man enough to step toe-to-toe with one of you guys, so instead he goes after a chick. I told him to grow up. And so what if I'm 44, he'll be 44 too someday. Don't like my boobs, don't look at them, excuse me for needing them because I had none before. At least I don't have to do growth or gear, this is all me. He's getting all fired up to scrap because of something he's reading on the internet....I don't get it.
you look pretty damn good for 44.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Nicole Weeks

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • All natural except for the 34D's
« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »
Wow, this dude's got no life, here's the latest: (I'm not a hater, this shit just makes me laugh, it's like South Park or something)

i dont let things go! i promise i will get you back we are in the same business! you fucked with the wrong boy from brookyln, bitch . your rite im a sick f**k!!! and you fucked with me so that makes you nuts

the difference is i would kick all these guys asses but there to pussy to posrt a pic or were they live. now i no who you are im going to hunt you down and make an ass of you!!! watch your back yo uasshole

My reponse:
What does them posting a pic do? Doesn't prove anything. You are way too obsessed with guys posting pics of themselves. You must be jerking off to them.

You want somebody to hunt down? http://www.twildtraining.com We're not hard to find. We're right here in Orlando. I'll even post of pic of him on your thread in the forum.

And by request of Derek, here are his pics since that seems to mean so much to him. I'm very proud of my guy Tony. Here he is pushing the 150's.

Stands 5'7" and weighs 180-185. He's been training since he was a young punk. So after 23 years of training he has the look and strength naturally that most cheaters can only hope to achieve by injecting gear into their asses.

He'll kill me for posting this but.....(and I apologize, but sizing them in the HTML isn't working)

Some of you who've been training since way back when can relate to this kind of picture. LOL!

He also seved our country as a Marine....which I doubt is something our dear Anthony can say.
That's him on the right back in the early 90's. Nothing but respect, and I thank him for his service.

Something about that left hook....just doesn't agree with most guys' ribs. LOL

So anywho.....I'm not a hater. Just an instigator.

Sorry to hijack your thread Derek....so I digress, back to trash talkin'