Author Topic: Who to watch out for in bodybuilding industry?  (Read 12945 times)

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Who to watch out for in bodybuilding industry?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 05:17:37 PM »
hey no offence but judging by your pics you couldn't beat bob and certainly not martin.  :-\

I think we should let it go. This guy is either highly delusional or just playing a role on the internet. No need to argue. The funny thing is that his attitude reminds me of many guys you see in the crowd at bodybuilding shows... many of them like to believe that they can kick the ass of everybody on stage easy... but these guys will never have the ball/knowledge to get into contest shape and put their money where their mouth is :)

But Alexxx, since you are in Montreal and considering that you've been promising new pics in your current state of excellence for a while now, I'm willing to go meet you on any of the next 3 weekends (I'm giving a seminar in Montreal at that time) and make an honest assessment of your physique, take shots of the 7 mendatory poses and post them here on GetBig. How does that sounds?

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 05:23:09 PM »
Ct, before meeting alex, you should take the time to meet people who are serious about bodybuilding so you should check in your schedule and find me a place so we can talk  :D

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 05:24:15 PM »
Ct, before meeting alex, you should take the time to meet people who are serious about bodybuilding so you should check in your schedule and find me a place so we can talk  :D

Man I'm too expensive for you! Kidding, send me an email or a phone call tomorrow. Now it's time for a quality evening with my significant other... I shall not be disturbed.

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 05:26:36 PM »
Man I'm too expensive for you! Kidding, send me an email or a phone call tomorrow. Now it's time for a quality evening with my significant other... I shall not be disturbed.

ok can you pm your number please ?
thanks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 05:28:03 PM »
10 BobChickDollars that alexxx bitches out.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 05:34:25 PM »
that's like what, 50 cents?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »

alexxx will never take the offer...

word on the street is that alexxx is too big to fit in a picture  :o

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2006, 05:37:19 PM »
somebody post the pic of him in the parking garage with his boyfriend, he looks all of 155 lbs.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2006, 05:39:36 PM »
that is not him, alexxx is that monster:

monster quads

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2006, 05:40:47 PM »
what a beast!!!! brutal size!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »
I think we should let it go. This guy is either highly delusional or just playing a role on the internet. No need to argue. The funny thing is that his attitude reminds me of many guys you see in the crowd at bodybuilding shows... many of them like to believe that they can kick the ass of everybody on stage easy... but these guys will never have the ball/knowledge to get into contest shape and put their money where their mouth is :)

But Alexxx, since you are in Montreal and considering that you've been promising new pics in your current state of excellence for a while now, I'm willing to go meet you on any of the next 3 weekends (I'm giving a seminar in Montreal at that time) and make an honest assessment of your physique, take shots of the 7 mendatory poses and post them here on GetBig. How does that sounds?

hahaha thats fine with me. But you should bring a camara that brings out my features, a professional one like Per Bernal uses. Tell me where to meet you and I will. I am working 3 jobs so things could get a little tight but I will not back down. BTW you better not be one of those weirdos that go to competitions and look for some pick ups..
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »
alexxx, there was a rumor on here your girlfriend got pregnant by another guy.

speak on this.

ADD
impossible, alexxx is into guys.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »
Monster humility ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2006, 05:46:41 PM »
I get girls pregnant just by looking at them!  :-*
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2006, 05:48:37 PM »
alexxx, there was a rumor on here your girlfriend got pregnant by another guy.

speak on this.

ADD

Actually the real rumor is that alex's boyfriend cheat on him with a pregnant girl  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »
I've heard that rumor too.

Speaketh on it.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2006, 05:51:03 PM »
actually his boyfriend got HIM pregnant and he's having the world's first anal test tube baby.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2006, 05:56:19 PM »
I am at 70% strengh right now and soon will be at 100%. I cannot comment on the girls I enpregnated because there are simply too many. I am off to work at the club!
just push some weight!

kt007

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2006, 06:04:59 PM »
Sounds like the boys club.....I think the homophob shit is a ploy to entice young men...lol.  If that is him in those pics he couldnt win a Curves competition...good luck though...lol.
Kt

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2006, 06:21:53 PM »
I've heard that rumor too.

Speaketh on it.

Robert, I see you crippin' over there!    :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2006, 07:56:40 PM »
hahaha thats fine with me. But you should bring a camara that brings out my features, a professional one like Per Bernal uses. Tell me where to meet you and I will. I am working 3 jobs so things could get a little tight but I will not back down. BTW you better not be one of those weirdos that go to competitions and look for some pick ups..

I'm on the board of directors of the FCPAQ (Quebec's bodybuilding federation). I'm also in a long term relationship with my girlfriend and have no interest in other guys. But, as a member of the board of directors of our federation, it would certainly be my pleasure to meet a new talent.

So let's say next Saturday 12:00 at the Pro Gym.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2006, 08:11:58 PM »
BTW, I don't have top quality equipment like pro photographers, that's not my job. Anyway, if you have potential you don't need any special lighting or camera to see it.

And I'm not doing this to challenge you or put you down. If you have talent I'm truly interested in helping you out. As I mentionned I'm involved with the federation and would like nothing more for our sport to grow, and for it to grow and prosper we need good young athletes. However I'll admit that I'm proposing this partly because I don't like individuals who like to boast without proof. If somebody has the goods, I have no problem with a little cockyness. But until that someone has demonstrated that he, indeed, has the goods, I don't like arrogance.

That having been said, I'll be 100% fair. If you are as good as you say you are, I'll say it. However objectivity runs both ways, so I will point out any weak points you might have.

I know that you are very tall. And something that can be deceiving because it makes you bigger than everybody else. Basically you occupy a lot of space. However, bodybuilding is not about occupying space. It's about muscle development, condition and symetry. So just because you take up a lot of room and have some decent muscle development doesn't mean that you are a great bodybuilder. I've trained several athletes, pros and amateurs, from various sports. I do train several university football players who are in the 6'2" - 6'5" range and weight between 240 and 310. They all look very impressive (and are actually quite large). And if you were to ask the average individual  (i.e. not a bodybuilding expert/judge)
if they think they'd do well in bodybuilding they would all say YES! However none of these guys, even dieted down, would place in the top 3 at the provincial champs. Even one of my pro football player who is 6'2" and 305 (still relatively lean) would not do well in bodybuilding because for that sport he would have too many weak points. Sheer space occupency does NOT equal bodybuilding success.

Plus, many peoples underestimate the amount of fat they'd have to loose to look "contest ready". One of my friend who is a hockey player I trained and who is now a personal trainer is 6'2" and 245. He wanted to do a bodybuilding show to help with his business and asked me ihow I thought he would do. He told me "anyway I wont have to diet too much, I'm already ripped". He took off his shirt and he had a decent six pack and some muscle definition, but when I told him that he was around 25-30lbs away from being in contest shape it kinda bursted his bubble!

That having been said, my proposition still holds. However I am in no way forcing you to do this. Feel free to refuse my offer; I certainly wont belittle you for it. I'm not trying to prove a point, so either way is fine by me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2006, 08:22:03 PM »
alexxx,

we all know you're not going to show up.

you'll blame the camera or your jobs...

but you're not showing up.

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »
And if you decide NOT to take up my offer, I have another one: participate in the Montreal championships. There will be pro photographers there and they can immortalize you.

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »
It's time for alexxx to put up or shut up

Also, when i'll see Bob, I will ask him if there is a 6"4 monster who is training at his gym  ;)