Author Topic: Dante: man of the people or gossip provocateur?  (Read 3566 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Dante: man of the people or gossip provocateur?
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2016, 04:34:10 PM »
Maybe it isnt, who knows for sure.  But it's not hard to imagine a supplement wholesaler sending supplements to some friends, wouldn't cost him more than a few bucks.  Seems more likely than any alternative explanation

Could be.
?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2016, 06:20:27 PM »
I remember his classic "Cycle for Pennies" article way back. You blast for like 6-8 weeks on a couple of grams of Test, and add Deca/Eq, dbol/drol and then "cruise" for two weeks on200mg/wk of Teat before blasting again.

Essentially you never go off. Using a couple of grams of Test a week will get your levels so high that it would take a month of absolutely nothing before your levels even normalize.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2016, 10:32:41 PM »
Dante is a straight up good dude.  Many years ago, a friend of mine was involved in something he shouldn't have.  My friend got a call from Dante warning him something was about to go down.  My friend got out just in time.  FYI, my friend barely even knew Dante and what friendship they had was just over AOL.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2016, 02:27:19 AM »
Dante is a good dude
a

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2016, 02:32:37 AM »
Lovely guy, he stops for turtles and helps old ladies with their grocery bags. He once climbed on a tree to save a cat, too.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 08:13:13 AM »
Lovely guy, he stops for turtles and helps old ladies with their grocery bags. He once climbed on a tree to save a cat, too.
I believe most of that but I have trouble believing him being able to climb a tree without either the tree collapsing or him getting severely out of breath and having a heart attack.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 10:15:43 PM »
If he never mentions his sponsoring of free supps, how does anyone know about it then???

Lol.. Because I know quite a few guy, who now have decent sponsorships, that have stated that Dante gave them free supplements when they were break.. Many times for years.. He still does I now and makes no mention.. Don't have to believe it but it happens quite a big with him.. Known him for 15 or more years and one of the few in this industry that I'd ever stick up for..

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 10:54:10 PM »
Lol.. Because I know quite a few guy, who now have decent sponsorships, that have stated that Dante gave them free supplements when they were break.. Many times for years.. He still does I now and makes no mention.. Don't have to believe it but it happens quite a big with him.. Known him for 15 or more years and one of the few in this industry that I'd ever stick up for..

Cool!
?