Author Topic: SFUSD to consider distributing condoms at middle schools  (Read 3051 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: SFUSD to consider distributing condoms at middle schools
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2016, 01:28:36 PM »
Some people who have used condoms also sometimes dont?   Thats earth shattering.  Maybe we should outlaw condoms becuase sometimes people dont use them. 

So when they do prevent an unwanted pregnancy we should ignore that becuase sometimes people dont use them and then they get pregnant.

Lol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2016, 01:32:46 PM »
Well that helps prove my point:  even the person who was "very consistent" with them did not always use them.   

Does not prove your point as you don't have one.
Had I never used a condom, for sure she would have gotten prego. They were used over 90% of the time.

She never did, neither of us ever got std's making you 100% wrong here.

Does any one else see this as unclear as you are or do others share you warped views on this one?

?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 01:43:08 PM »
Does not prove your point as you don't have one.
Had I never used a condom, for sure she would have gotten prego. They were used over 90% of the time.

She never did, neither of us ever got std's making you 100% wrong here.

Does any one else see this as unclear as you are or do others share you warped views on this one?

You or anyone else is free to stick your head in the sand.  Or disagree with me.  That's sort what of what exchanging ideas on a message board is all about. 

So the fact your girlfriend did not get pregnant or give you an STD, during the ten percent of the time you did not use a condom, means I am 100 percent wrong about kids not consistently using condoms over the long haul?  How you figure? 

Maybe your girlfriend didn't get pregnant because she was not ovulating when you didn't use a condom.  Maybe you are shooting blanks.  Maybe she did conceive, but the fertilized egg never implanted.  How do you know? 

And maybe neither one of you got an STD, because you didn't have one in the first place. 

Some people agree with me, some disagree.  It isn't a black and white issue.  And I'm not keeping score.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2016, 01:46:48 PM »
I realize there's a problem with "unwanted pregnancies" and STDs, but something IS incredibly seedy about schools involving themselves with the distribution of condoms.  There must be another way.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2016, 01:59:17 PM »
Ya, I was shooting blanks at 16 man....

You've run out of ammunition, lol, I don't even believe you believe what you're saying here! Ya just stiring the pot, me I smoke pot...
Ha!
?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2016, 02:02:19 PM »
Ya, I was shooting blanks at 16 man....

You've run out of ammunition, lol, I don't even believe you believe what you're saying here! Ya just stiring the pot, me I smoke pot...
Ha!

Well that explains it.   ;D

Smoking Marijuana Lowers Fertility
Sperm Burn Out, Less Potent When Men -- or Women -- Smoke Marijuana
By Daniel J. DeNoon
WebMD Health News

Oct. 13, 2003 -- Smoking marijuana makes sperm less fertile -- even if the woman is the one who smokes it, a new study shows.

Marijuana-smoking college men volunteered for the study led by Lani J. Burkman, PhD, director of andrology at the University of Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.

The smokers weren't the only ones who got high. The drug affected their sperm, too. These stoned sperm party hard. And then? They burn out, researchers say.

. . . .

http://www.webmd.com/men/news/20031013/smoking-marijuana-lowers-fertility

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2016, 02:09:10 PM »
LOL!

I was not smoking back then, was so affraid the stuff would ruin my trainings! Not joking!
?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2016, 02:12:53 PM »
You didn't paraphrase squat.  That is your elementary school logic and presentation.  But good job with all the colors and stuff.  Pretty impressive.  :)

So you agree that condoms, when used, are effective at preventing unwanted pregnancies and the transmission of sexually transmitted disease. And you agree that it's better to make them available, even if not everyone will use them, since the intersection of the sets "sexually active" and "uses condom" is not the empty set, correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2016, 02:24:31 PM »
Go easy on the Village Idiot.   :)

I'm the one saying they will not work.  I understand they are very easy to use.  My point is kids will not consistently use them.  That's why I say they don't work.  

seatbelts don't work either unless you use them so I assume you're against the use of seatbelts as well

actually pretty much anything doesn't "work" if not used

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2016, 02:35:50 PM »
seatbelts don't work either unless you use them so I assume you're against the use of seatbelts as well

actually pretty anything doesn't "work" if not used

that's a hell of a strong point you make!
?