Author Topic: This continuous rat-race: The Omnipotent skylord dogs are inferior meltdown  (Read 57618 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: This continuous rat-race.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2016, 01:17:34 PM »
Somewhat true. I don't care anymore about any purpose or meaning, I somply ceased to give a shit, just like any other animal on this planet, none, except humasn, care about a purpose. Purpose is to survive I guess - trying to do it may be a pleasuring experience (if succesfull) or it may be a burden, it depends, but we only have one life anyway, just try to take it for what it's worth, it won't last long. Carpe diem

Watched this movie the first time when I was 15. Now @ 30 I understand it.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 01:18:21 PM »
Word on the street is that being a suicide bomber is a short lived career.

Gotta earn them 32 virgins when you die broski!
?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 01:31:49 PM »
Watched this movie the first time when I was 15. Now @ 30 I understand it.

Lol... was one of my favs too!
 It's funny how different life really is compared to what "adults" say to you when you're a kid, I'm so happy I did not listen to most of them except these who SHOWED by teir life and results that they actually managed to do stuff right. I try to not live like "most", because I find most to be boring, lifeless and miserable. If most are doing something - I know that I should probably do vice versa. Works most of the time. When everyone buys - sell, when everyone sells - buy, just don't be afraid to not go with the flow. Pretty much none of the A list people are comformists, they are doing life their own way and only their own way.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2016, 01:58:54 PM »
It seems like the mid 20's is common for people to see things this way.

Let's face it, you are only beginning to see what the world really is. Not just your little family at home, not life-revolving around school (academia is far removed from what the "real world" is), your brain is developed and you tune in to so much the world is. A lot of that is pain and suffering to that we are blind to in a privileged first world environment.

It's time to start reading philosophy and learning a little about history.

The weird thing, albeit depressing at first, is that you realize this "human condition" has largely been repeating itself for thousands of years and even before Christ people had these same personal struggles.

That's really the best advice I can offer -- try to get some more perspectives. It helps you think about things in a more meaningful and useful way. Then you can start to live a more positive life.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »
Thanks for the responses

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 02:03:08 PM »
I was keenly aware of that my age 16 and vowed not to live like everyone else.
I knew being some hippy bum was no life either. You need a nice place to live and money to buy food, clothes that comes from a decent, stable career.

For me, the common variable to feeling stressed as an adult was having kids.
In my  OPINION, kids are work, $$ and stress. I see most ( not all) parents getting the life sucked out of them by their ungrateful lil' brats.

Give me a good woman with phat ass , a faithful dog along with a good gym, fridge of food and wifi connection to get on getbig.  That's the life baby.

I can relate certainly. Living like most means ending up like most and honestly - I would not trade places with most people I see around, would not even consider that. It's common sense - just do something different and the result will be different. I may have a kid some time in the future, more likely not tho', I just don't care at all if not, only one thing I care even less is american football (I don't understand it).

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 02:29:41 PM »
Ah, yes.
Forgot something.
Since this universe is mathematic life will balance out itself in the end.
So...
no matter the "bad times" there will be equally "good times" ahead so to speak.
Can already be excited about the "good times".

In the end the sum of the equation is 0.
©

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 02:35:46 PM »
Ah, yes.
Forgot something.
Since this universe is mathematic life will balance out itself in the end.
So...
no matter the "bad times" there will be equally "good times" ahead so to speak.
Can already be excited about the "good times".

In the end the sum of the equation is 0.

Unforunately that does not translate into real life for most of the planet.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2016, 02:40:59 PM »
Unforunately that does not translate into real life for most of the planet.

Based on the assumption that life is eternal.
And that it is not "your" one and only life.
©

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »
Based on the assumption that life is eternal.
And that it is not "your" one and only life.

Well I can't speak much on that..

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2016, 04:08:04 PM »
The mind and body must be subjected to extreme stimulus, by means of drugs and music.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2016, 06:39:09 PM »
For $250 an hour, Buff Bagwell can pump some life and excitement into your rectum

Bwahahahaha!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2016, 07:53:08 PM »
Today was a day off.

I woke, made breakfast, watched a zombie DVD (Outpost: Black Sun) while I ate said breakfast, jammed some tunes (Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation) while gulping down mouthfuls of mud-black joe for my training session, hit the gym and lit the place on fire with my might, hit HMV where I bought several '80s-era KISS CDs (only had 'em on vinyl), hit Fatburger, hit the grocery store, and I am now home, rocking out with my cock out to my new KISS CDs.

Such is life when there's no demanding woman and/or children to clutter the fun.

Listen, there's no point to anything, friend. There is no "god". If we have a maker, it's either, a) long gone, or b) doesn't give a rat's ass and laughs it up at our expense.

Either way, it isn't a god, and it doesn't deserve worship, that's for sure.

We're floating aimlessly on this rock in space. Quite liberating, actually.

Find a few things that spark your passion and build your existence around them.

(The tip given by a few 'biggers concerning the dangers of drugs and alcohol is spot-on. Avoid this trap at all cost.)

For me, for example, nothing can ever be so bad that a session under a barbell or a jam of one of my rockin' CDs won't make everything purely fine in my little world.

And if it's so bad that I die, well, who gives a toss, anyway. I'm dead.

It's just a game. Live it to win. By your own rules.

I mean, if all else fails, how can you NOT crack a smile listening to the cheese that is KISS?! Gene and Paul are there for you, man. Poking a tongue and dancing with crazy legs, respectively.

Rock out, roll on.  

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2016, 07:59:00 PM »
Today was a day off.

I woke, made breakfast, watched a zombie DVD (Outpost: Black Sun) while I ate said breakfast, jammed some tunes (Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation) while gulping down mouthfuls of mud-black joe for my training session, hit the gym and lit the place on fire with my might, hit HMV where I bought several '80s-era KISS CDs (only had 'em on vinyl), hit Fatburger, hit the grocery store, and I am now home, rocking out with my cock out to my new KISS CDs.

Such is life when there's no demanding woman and/or children to clutter the fun.

Listen, there's no point to anything, friend. There is no "god". If we have a maker, it's either, a) long gone, or b) doesn't give a rat's ass and laughs it up at our expense.

(The tip given by a few 'biggers concerning the dangers of drugs and alcohol is spot-on. Avoid this trap at all cost.)

For me, for example, nothing can ever be so bad that a session under a barbell or a jam of one of my rockin' CDs won't make everything purely fine in my little world.

I mean, if all else fails, how can you NOT crack a smile listening to the cheese that is KISS?! Gene and Paul are there for you, man. Poking a tongue and dancing with crazy legs, respectively.

Rock out, roll on.  

Solid post man. You've definitely become one of my favorite posters on this site.

No homo.

Non homo for you Québécois.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2016, 12:32:32 AM »
I think every one feels this way at some point; most feel better after posting ghey pics wearing a crotchless bunny suit...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2016, 12:40:03 AM »
Today was a day off.

Rock out, roll on.  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2016, 01:51:37 AM »
Today was a day off.

Rock out, roll on.  

Good post, nothing like stress free life.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2016, 03:50:59 AM »

What's your purpose in life? What makes you tick?
The acquisition of knowledge. Hope this helps.
V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2016, 04:02:24 AM »

Boom.

This generation will realize this more than most, I believe.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2016, 04:28:36 AM »
^ These people are completely full of shit.  Ignore everyone.  Ignore this post.  No one knows shit.  It's noise.

And don't waste good years on bad situations.  That's it.  That's all I got.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2016, 04:31:38 AM »
a

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2016, 04:44:14 AM »
Make a shitload of money at least it will make life more fun for a while.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2016, 04:52:12 AM »
At 25 year's old, I more often than not find myself pondering about the point of it all.

Things that used to inspire me, now seem bland and uninteresting, childish perhaps. But without any replacement or distractions, leave me empty and without a purpose. Having lived abroad for a significant amount of time has left me feeling 'home-less', and in constant need for change. Much like my circle of friends changes every so often due to relocation or pursuit of different careers.

For the most part I have always been content with my life, thinking I had it on lock.
Working towards a degree, at whatever pace. Partying on the side, working out, and the random hook-ups here and there.

The reality, is that for years I have lived an existence revolving around alcohol, drugs and absolutely meaningless relationships and emotionless sex.
With my body currently failing me, having been bed-ridden the last few days, coughing up blood and practically choking on mucus.
In the wake of a failing relationship I actually cared about, and who might even be pregnant of me, I feel like I'm getting closer each day to losing it.

My thoughts seem to bounce back and forth between shutting myself off to everything and lashing out at the leasts of triggers. Where randomly punching someone to a pulp appears just as appealing as a vanilla icecream on a hot summer day.

Sure, there are ups and downs. And in the end I will probably be fine.
Yet I simply do not see a point other than living towards the next meal or drink for the sake of keeping this drudged cycle going.

Hopefully either the anti-biotics start kicking in and I can finally hit the gym again to clear my mind, or it turns out to be terminal. I'm fine with either.

What's your purpose in life? What makes you tick?

smh at "25"

YOU'RE A KID........BE A KID

worry about the "i don't know what is going on with my life" stuff for when you get to my age

i never had this issue when I was your age however I didn't have that "life albatross" known as "Social media" making me feel like a "loser" like it does to this current generation of 20 year olds

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2016, 05:30:11 AM »
smh at "25"

YOU'RE A KID........BE A KID

worry about the "i don't know what is going on with my life" stuff for when you get to my age

i never had this issue when I was your age however I didn't have that "life albatross" known as "Social media" making me feel like a "loser" like it does to this current generation of 20 year olds

The whole "likes" and other such superficially crap have never pushed me towards anything. Quite frankly I laugh at friends of mine with their hundreds of hashtags to generate 'traffic' to their posts, yet no real interactions ever take place. Nor, on my part, has it ever been fulfilling or rewarding. Although I still can't wrap my head around how one of my traveling videos on YT has reached 60.000+ views.

------

My predicament in all of this, is that regardless of knowing that I'll feel better in a while. For sure when I'm healthy and able to go out doors again.
Below the surface the feeling of nothingness and irrelevance of it all is just as persistent, only held at bay by moments of joy here and there. Which is not something new for me. This is not to say I don't enjoy doing things, or that I am afraid or depressed or any such thing. Simply that I feel like I am slowely but surely moving more and more towards a state of complacency with nothingness. If that makes sense at all.

As far as the drug and alcohol (ab)use go, I had already decided for myself that I needed to regain control. And feel you guys are on to something, however to completely exclude these from my life I cannot imagine.

Reading seems to help.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2016, 05:56:08 AM »
To avoid these existential crisis try not to think.

It also helps tremendously if you are emotionally dead.