Author Topic: OBAMA DESTROYING THE HATERS YET AGAIN...UE rate now at 4.7%,..AMAZING!!!  (Read 9764 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: OBAMA DESTROYING THE HATERS YET AGAIN...UE rate now at 4.8%,..AMAZING!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2016, 07:51:12 AM »

I have provided 2 sources of data you have provided zero.

Now be a good boy and provide some data for your claims.

Wrong, you've provided a vague survey.  What you fail to understand is that the guy that administered the survey says it doesn't mean what people like you think it means.  He himself says the deviation is trivial and that people like yourself are using it in a dishonest fashion.  I don't know what you consider your 2nd piece of data.  Do you mean your mention of the daily show?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2016, 10:24:37 AM »

You have an inflated view of yourself.

You are persistent but your post's only consist of attacking the data and/or messenger.

This is very effective in the short run however it quickly becomes dull and its very clear you dont have anything to bring to the discussion besides an opinion.

very nice summation....I also love how he projects his own racism onto others....like bringing up race and racism and then attributing it to others....there seems to be a mental illness there

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
very nice summation....I also love how he projects his own racism onto others....like bringing up race and racism and then attributing it to others....there seems to be a mental illness there

Do we really wanna propose going through your entire post history and see how many times you've called people racist with no justification.  Or better yet, do we wanna go through your post history before obama became president and see how interested you were in politics?

You are called a racist because you are one.  No one is projecting anything.  Blacks like yourself just aren't accustomed to whites calling you out on it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »
Its really odd that guys with 500 posts and who just got here proposes to go through my post history from 2006 to prove that I wasn't interested in politics...this is why I call out people like this as being delusional and idiotic..as if they knew me back then....admittedly like everyone else at Getbig, i initially came here for bodybuilding info and discussion..i didn't come into the political board right away...EVERYONE here at Getbig initally came here for the bodybuilding aspect...which is how Getbig has changed over the years because thats not the case any more due to the decline of bodybuilding...I've been voting in politics even before some of these guys were shitting in their diapers....voted for Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Gore, Bush II, and Obama...yet, someone with 500 posts (most of them on the sex boards) gets here in 2015 and knows everything about me.....Hilarious!!!!!!!!

Thats why we now have idiot racists who come here because they feel that Getbig is a safe place to race-rant.....since the MODs and Ron do absolutely nothing about it......you can tell who they are because they have very low post counts so they are easy to spot right away..they are angry at the world and angry at their own failures so this has become their place to let off steam...which I can understand...however they add nothing to the board and due to their lack of critical thinking are incapable of learning or teaching anybody anything new..its just the same old rants over and over again

Just my opinion

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2016, 01:04:42 PM »
Its really odd that guys with 500 posts and who just got here proposes to go through my post history from 2006 to prove that I wasn't interested in politics...this is why I call out people like this as being delusional and idiotic..as if they knew me back then....admittedly like everyone else at Getbig, i initially came here for bodybuilding info and discussion..i didn't come into the political board right away...EVERYONE here at Getbig initally came here for the bodybuilding aspect...which is how Getbig has changed over the years because thats not the case any more due to the decline of bodybuilding...I've been voting in politics even before some of these guys were shitting in their diapers....voted for Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Gore, Bush II, and Obama...yet, someone with 500 posts (most of them on the sex boards) gets here in 2015 and knows everything about me.....Hilarious!!!!!!!!

Thats why we now have idiot racists who come here because they feel that Getbig is a safe place to race-rant.....since the MODs and Ron do absolutely nothing about it......you can tell who they are because they have very low post counts so they are easy to spot right away..they are angry at the world and angry at their own failures so this has become their place to let off steam...which I can understand...however they add nothing to the board and due to their lack of critical thinking are incapable of learning or teaching anybody anything new..its just the same old rants over and over again

Just my opinion

Your opinion means shit.  And you didn't need to type this long winded passage to make an excuse for only gaining interest in politics when a black man became president.  You are pretty transparent so we all knew that anyway.  I also like how you dodged my point about you calling everyone a racist everytime they disagree with you. It has been your go to argument

Not one post on the sex board from me, but we both know that, and we both know you are a liar, so that accusation is expected from you when your argument has no legitimacy to it.

You are a coward lying racist. Having a high post count doesn't erase that fact

I've added plenty to the board in terms of making you look like an idiotic pussy on an almost weekly basis

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2016, 01:15:12 PM »
Your opinion means shit.  And you didn't need to type this long winded passage to make an excuse for only gaining interest in politics when a black man became president.  You are pretty transparent so we all knew that anyway.  I also like how you dodged my point about you calling everyone a racist everytime they disagree with you. It has been your go to argument

Not one post on the sex board from me, but we both know that, and we both know you are a liar, so that accusation is expected from you when your argument has no legitimacy to it.

You are a coward lying racist. Having a high post count doesn't erase that fact

I've added plenty to the board in terms of making you look like an idiotic pussy on an almost weekly basis

you are hilarious....this is the funniest meltdown rant anyone has ever posted on Getbig.....and you wonder why I refuse to engage with you intellectually....you are obviously having such a good time on the sex board that you've become delirious....I'M GLAD I'M IN YOUR HEAD THOUGH...YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO FOLLOWING ME AROUND FROM THREAD TO THREAD, commenting on my posts.....thanks for the attention....I know you get excited and your dick gets hard every time you see a post from me.....but this HOMO-EROTICA you have for me has got to stop....relax....

and please respect and adhere to my 2000 post rule...your stalking is really starting to become frightening and is getting the attention of the other posters.....calm down

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2016, 01:28:37 PM »
you are hilarious....this is the funniest meltdown rant anyone has ever posted on Getbig.....and you wonder why I refuse to engage with you intellectually....you are obviously having such a good time on the sex board that you've become delirious....I'M GLAD I'M IN YOUR HEAD THOUGH...YOUR WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO FOLLOWING ME AROUND FROM THREAD TO THREAD, commenting on my posts.....thanks for the attention....I know you get excited and your dick gets hard every time you see a post from me.....but this HOMO-EROTICA you have for me has got to stop....relax....

and please respect and adhere to my 2000 post rule...your stalking is really starting to become frightening and is getting the attention of the other posters.....calm down

I've already told you, if you conduct yourself in a more honest fashion that you wouldn't see a post from me.

There is the pussy andre we all know and hate: spouting his 2k post rule because he loses arguments on the internet

And please stop associating me with the sex board just because you are a down low brother and I called you out on your cock worship. It's all there for anyone to see. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2016, 04:54:20 PM »
Good grief.  Iwantmass is making andre have serial meltdowns.  lol

Regarding the UE rate, I do think Obama should get credit for the rating coming down.  That said, it has to be put in context, which includes the labor participation rate, the kinds of jobs being added, and the national debt that actually overshadows everything.  In that context, he's still a lousy president. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2016, 05:00:49 PM »
Good grief.  Iwantmass is making andre have serial meltdowns.  lol

Regarding the UE rate, I do think Obama should get credit for the rating coming down.  That said, it has to be put in context, which includes the labor participation rate, the kinds of jobs being added, and the national debt that actually overshadows everything.  In that context, he's still a lousy president.  

I find him to be consistent in his chicken shitness that my post count/history is open for discussion and 1 of his many excuses as to why he doesn't like debating me.  Yet when I bring up his history of posting on political matters and accusing people of racism, it isn't fair and I'm a stalker.

He just admitted as much that he wasn't as involved in his political opinions as he has been since Obama became president.  He just gave the shitty excuse of caring more about bodybuilding

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2016, 07:04:05 PM »

Regarding the UE rate, I do think Obama should get credit for the rating coming down.  That said, it has to be put in context, which includes the labor participation rate, the kinds of jobs being added, and the national debt that actually overshadows everything.  In that context, he's still a lousy president. 

No meltdowns whatsoever.....just doing your job and calling him out for what he is.....and using the type of language that someone of his intellect is used to......he only exists because I'm here....he uses me to boost his post count by answering all my posts.....which is fine

as for the UE...at least you FINALLY admit Obama should get credit for that......the labor participation rate has been going down for 50 years...are we going to blame Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II as well????????????????

the kinds of jobs being added is fair game but if you want to blame anyone for that blame Globalization and NAFTA...which Bill Clinton signed into law.... other people in the world can build things cheaper than we can....corporations are moving industries to china...is that Obama's fault????????

I do agree that Obama can take a hit for the increased debt but he has brought the deficit down for SEVEN STRAIGHT YEARS so he's at least trying

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »
I find him to be consistent in his chicken shitness that my post count/history is open for discussion and 1 of his many excuses as to why he doesn't like debating me.  Yet when I bring up his history of posting on political matters and accusing people of racism, it isn't fair and I'm a stalker.

He just admitted as much that he wasn't as involved in his political opinions as he has been since Obama became president.  He just gave the shitty excuse of caring more about bodybuilding

True.  He repeatedly plays the race card. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »
No meltdowns whatsoever.....just doing your job and calling him out for what he is.....and using the type of language that someone of his intellect is used to......he only exists because I'm here....he uses me to boost his post count by answering all my posts.....which is fine

as for the UE...at least you FINALLY admit Obama should get credit for that......the labor participation rate has been going down for 50 years...are we going to blame Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II as well????????????????

the kinds of jobs being added is fair game but if you want to blame anyone for that blame Globalization and NAFTA...which Bill Clinton signed into law.... other people in the world can build things cheaper than we can....corporations are moving industries to china...is that Obama's fault????????

I do agree that Obama can take a hit for the increased debt but he has brought the deficit down for SEVEN STRAIGHT YEARS so he's at least trying

Nobody cares about a post count.  That really is dumb and you admitted it's dumb, so I don't know why you keep talking about it. 

I didn't "finally" admit anything.  I think the president should get credit and blame for a number of things that happen on his watch. 

You can try and divert attention away from the job market by looking at past administrations, but it doesn't change the present day facts.  We don't have anywhere near full unemployment (as you claimed) when you put the numbers in the proper perspective. 

Obama isn't trying to do much of anything.  He is lazy.  He doesn't even meet with members of his own party.  He hasn't done much of what he promised.  He doesn't lead.  The man is a failure.  And what's sad is he is going to do perpetual victory laps when he leaves office to go make his millions, and his hypnotized followers will probably be calling for his face on Mount Rushmore.  Pretty sad state of affairs. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2016, 01:24:45 AM »

Yeah some one the left has used racism to kill all debate in some discussions, Islam etc..

But people like iWAntmass use it to kill any debate regarding Obama as well. If you vote for the guy it must because he is black.

I support Obama because he does a way better job than his republican counterparts. His color is irrelevant. Oh and im white by the way.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 01:31:03 AM »

Mr Mass clearly has some suppressed sexual issues. That shit always fuck people up.

To bad he is a closet homo republican his devious life style has taken its toll on him.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2016, 01:35:19 AM »

Beach Bum to the rescue.

But nice to see you give credit where credit is due.

Now will you admit publicly that you were wrong and eat crow?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2016, 02:59:03 AM »
Well, this is certainly cute. Two of the dumbest people on the political forum, in whork and andre, trying to combine their efforts and grasp at straws as a team.  Maybe they can share the same vagina tissue

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2016, 03:00:48 AM »
Mr Mass clearly has some suppressed sexual issues. That shit always fuck people up.

To bad he is a closet homo republican his devious life style has taken its toll on him.

And this is what you finally bring to the table because logic and wit have failed you.  I think we are about done with you. You are better suited for bodybuilding.Com and a much younger audience if that is the best you can do

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2016, 03:40:02 AM »
Well, this is certainly cute. Two of the dumbest people on the political forum, in whork and andre, trying to combine their efforts and grasp at straws as a team.  Maybe they can share the same vagina tissue

Thank you.

Maybe we can have the tissue when you and Dos E when you are finished?

Although i suspect your homo ass would prefer some ass tissue.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2016, 03:41:30 AM »
And this is what you finally bring to the table because logic and wit have failed you.  I think we are about done with you. You are better suited for bodybuilding.Com and a much younger audience if that is the best you can do

LOL coming from the guy who used 6 pages to tell us how smart he was and how stupid the rest of us are using a persistent strategy of killing the messenger. But now you take the high road. Give me a fucking break.

A word of advice: If you dont want people calling you gay stop stalking men on the sex board. You know more about Andre's whereabouts than he does.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2016, 03:59:59 AM »
LOL coming from the guy who used 6 pages to tell us how smart he was and how stupid the rest of us are using a persistent strategy of killing the messenger. But now you take the high road. Give me a fucking break.

A word of advice: If you dont want people calling you gay stop stalking men on the sex board. You know more about Andre's whereabouts than he does.

It only took 1 page to identify how much smarter I am than you.  The other 5 have just worked to reinforce your legacy of stupidity.

I don't have to stalk andre to tell you that he worships every cock on the random sex threads. 

This is what people do.when they have nothing left. That is where you are at this exact moment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2016, 09:47:54 AM »

Beach Bum to the rescue.

But nice to see you give credit where credit is due.

Now will you admit publicly that you were wrong and eat crow?

What was I wrong about? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2016, 09:49:17 AM »
It only took 1 page to identify how much smarter I am than you.  The other 5 have just worked to reinforce your legacy of stupidity.

I don't have to stalk andre to tell you that he worships every cock on the random sex threads. 

This is what people do.when they have nothing left. That is where you are at this exact moment.

You are talking to a gimmick who pretends to be an American.  He also claimed to have tried to join a nonexistent army unit in Denmark. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2016, 11:04:30 AM »
It seems to me that the labor participation rate is a relative factor in UE.   

So how does the present labor participation rate compare to the 5% UE under Bush?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2016, 07:05:46 PM »
The most important thing when considering statistics....

How is it determined what "counts".

These statistics are not worth the time it takes to type them out.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2016, 11:48:01 PM »
It seems to me that the labor participation rate is a relative factor in UE.   

So how does the present labor participation rate compare to the 5% UE under Bush?

bump