Author Topic: OBAMA DESTROYING THE HATERS YET AGAIN...UE rate now at 4.7%,..AMAZING!!!  (Read 9680 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OBAMA DESTROYING THE HATERS YET AGAIN...UE rate now at 4.8%,..AMAZING!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2016, 04:51:16 AM »
What was I wrong about? 

Death camps, the destruction of america etc etc..

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2016, 05:02:51 AM »
It seems to me that the labor participation rate is a relative factor in UE.   

So how does the present labor participation rate compare to the 5% UE under Bush?

It will continue to decrease as people get older.

Its basically a scapegoat.(Is that a correct use of the word?)

The numbers are the numbers. If a republican wins the presidency (and the economy stays where it is) nobody will talk about labor participation rate anymore.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2016, 06:12:08 AM »

Thank you.

Maybe we can have the tissue when you and Dos E when you are finished?

Although i suspect your homo ass would prefer some ass tissue.

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2016, 06:17:23 AM »
LOL coming from the guy who used 6 pages to tell us how smart he was and how stupid the rest of us are using a persistent strategy of killing the messenger. But now you take the high road. Give me a fucking break.

A word of advice: If you dont want people calling you gay stop stalking men on the sex board. You know more about Andre's whereabouts than he does.

;D ;D.......all I did was say that Obama deserves credit for bringing the unemployment rate down to 4.8%.....I didn't make the number up,...neither did you or Obama...it's a number from the Dept of Labor Statistics....the number speaks for itself.....when it was 10% people blamed Obama and nobody introduced other factors into the argument....now that its 4.8% all of sudden people are hedging and want to diminish his achievement because they are butthurt over his accomplishment...

STRANGE

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2016, 06:24:39 AM »

The numbers are the numbers. If a republican wins the presidency (and the economy stays where it is) nobody will talk about labor participation rate anymore.

And what are the numbers I am asking for?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2016, 06:36:23 AM »

EXACTLY...good job in pointing this out...but when you actually introduce logic into the argument then they begin the attacks...notice how they don't call you a racist EVEN THOUGH YOU AND I ARE BOTH SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING...yet because I'm black, thats supposed to nullify my argument because Obama is black as well....

REALLY STRANGE

and yes the numbers are the numbers whether you are Republican or Democrat....my argument is that the Labor Participation Rate has been declining since WWII.....YET.....ALL OF A SUDDEN, THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT

and again I will repeat that Labor force participation is falling due to many factors....one is that the U.S. population is AGING...we have more elderly who of course are not going to work.....we also have the baby boomers leaving the workforce with many retiring EARLY...we have many more people on disibility that we used to..and we have a large amount of people leaving the workforce to start businesses.....and admittedly we have a large amount of slackers, the so-called "millenials"...especialy men in their early 20's who are staying home in mom's basement and playing video games all day long..(this part is opinion based on anecdotal evidence)

http://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2016, 06:49:31 AM »

Also, just to put things further in perspective, labor force participation for MEN has been trending downward FOR 60 YEARS!!!!!!!..also the participation rates for young people age 16-24 has been DECLINING FOR DECADES AS WELL...a lot of this having to do with women competing with men in the workplace and AND the aging of the baby boomer population..also from what I understand, this labor participation stat also includes PRISONERS IN PRISON

But to some on this board, ALL OF THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT TOO

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2016, 07:19:06 AM »
EXACTLY...good job in pointing this out...but when you actually introduce logic into the argument then they begin the attacks...notice how they don't call you a racist EVEN THOUGH YOU AND I ARE BOTH SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING...yet because I'm black, thats supposed to nullify my argument because Obama is black as well....

REALLY STRANGE

and yes the numbers are the numbers whether you are Republican or Democrat....my argument is that the Labor Participation Rate has been declining since WWII.....YET.....ALL OF A SUDDEN, THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT

and again I will repeat that Labor force participation is falling due to many factors....one is that the U.S. population is AGING...we have more elderly who of course are not going to work.....we also have the baby boomers leaving the workforce with many retiring EARLY...we have many more people on disibility that we used to..and we have a large amount of people leaving the workforce to start businesses.....and admittedly we have a large amount of slackers, the so-called "millenials"...especialy men in their early 20's who are staying home in mom's basement and playing video games all day long..(this part is opinion based on anecdotal evidence)

I call you a racist as a result of how you Have conducted yourself on this board over the years.  It has zero to do with you being black.  I don't throw the term around as frivolously as you and many other blacks do.  Your action on this board are all I Have to judge you on, and those make you look racist. 

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2016, 07:33:53 AM »

Also, just to put things further in perspective, labor force participation for MEN has been trending downward FOR 60 YEARS!!!!!!!..also the participation rates for young people age 16-24 has been DECLINING FOR DECADES AS WELL...a lot of this having to do with women competing with men in the workplace and AND the aging of the baby boomer population..also from what I understand, this labor participation stat also includes PRISONERS IN PRISON

But to some on this board, ALL OF THIS IS OBAMA'S FAULT TOO

I don't fault obama for all of anything.  When an idiot like you starts a thread "obama destroying the haters", or whatever idiotic title you choose, it opens yourself and your subject matter up for criticism.  That criticism will call upon you to talk about the bad shit he has done as well as all of his numbers in their appropriate context, not just the 1 you care to talk about.  

You don't get to make a thread title in such an arrogant manner, then complain when people criticize him.  The thread title is actually asking people to do that very thing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »
I know this is a massive waste of time, but pointing out that Obama is oftentimes being treated differently because of his race is not racist although in the minds of people who ARE racist they perceive this to be so because they are projecting their own racism....

I have consistently and systematically destroyed my critics on here time and time again by pointing out hypocrisy against Obama...when people have said that Obama is acting like an emperor due to his supposed overuse of executive orders, I have rightfully pointed out and proved that he has used it MUCH MUCH less than his predessesors (I think I spelled this wrong)....  yet THEY weren't called emperors at all.....

I do realize that butthurt Republicans have brainwashed a lot of people to believe negativity about Obama because he has destroyed them by deciding to govern without them due to their obstructiveness and due to Obama's overall success as a president, proving them wrong time after time... and again when I point this out I'm called a racist.....yet when I point out I also supported Bush I'm still called a racist by frustrated Obama haters.....

I support my president no matter who they are..I have never understood the hatred and scorn people have for the President ...he represents us and it brings down our country when we become frivolous with our criticism

WOW

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2016, 07:46:02 AM »
I know this is a massive waste of time, but pointing out that Obama is oftentimes being treated differently because of his race is not racist although in the minds of people who ARE racist they perceive this to be so because they are projectin their own racism....

I have consistently and systematically destroyed my critics on here time and time again by pointing out hypocrisy against Obama...when people have said that Obama is acting like an emperor due to his supposed overuse of executive orders, I have rightfully pointed out and proved that he has used it MUCH MUCH less than his predessesors (I think I spelled this wrong)....  yet THEY weren't called emperors at all.....

I do realize that butthurt Republicans have brainwashed a lot of people to believe negativity about Obama because he has destroyed them by deciding to govern without them due to their obstructiveness and due to Obama's overall success as a president, proving them wrong time after time... and again when I point this out I'm called a racist.....yet when I point out I also supported Bush I'm still called a racist by frustrated Obama haters.....

I support my president no matter who they are..I have never understood the hatred and sacorn people have for teh President ...he represents us and it brings down our country when we become frivolous with our criticism

WOW

You haven't consistently or systematically destroyed anyone on here.  Evidence of this is the fact that you do your best to ignore me.

Yiu don't know why pepole criticize obama.  You choose to believe it is all race related.  Democrats cried about bush just the same, and if hillary wins, republicans will cry about her.  It will be a party thing not a woman thing.

News flash for you, obama is in office because many white people voted for him.  The black vote was insignificant even at their high participation rate. 

It is just your nature, as it is most blacks, to identify everything as racism because you only see things in black and white. 

Additionally, you never cared about politics until a black man took office, so you assume they criticize him more.  In reality, if you had been as involved in politics as much as you claimed, you would see this has been going on since the beginning of politics.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2016, 07:46:35 AM »

Lazy bum ;)

2008 = 66.2%

2015 = 62.9%

Yes i googled it.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2016, 07:59:55 AM »
;D ;D.......all I did was say that Obama deserves credit for bringing the unemployment rate down to 4.8%.....I didn't make the number up,...neither did you or Obama...it's a number from the Dept of Labor Statistics....the number speaks for itself.....when it was 10% people blamed Obama and nobody introduced other factors into the argument....now that its 4.8% all of sudden people are hedging and want to diminish his achievement because they are butthurt over his accomplishment...

STRANGE

When the numbers was bad nobody questioned them, it was a sign Obama was killing jobs.

Now when unemployment is good the numbers are suddenly no good, doesnt show anything etc..

No credibility or accountability from these people. Its disgusting.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2016, 08:03:15 AM »
When the numbers was bad nobody questioned them, it was a sign Obama was killing jobs.

Now when unemployment is good the numbers are suddenly no good, doesnt show anything etc..

No credibility or accountability from these people. Its disgusting.

I think what you mean is that when people like andre instigate the conversation, some people bring up the fact that there is another side to the story.  The president or his underlings don't get the benefit of boasting of his good deeds with an expectation of zero criticism.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »
I think what you mean is that when people like andre instigate the conversation, some people bring up the fact that there is another side to the story.  The president or his underlings don't get the benefit of boasting of his good deeds with an expectation of zero criticism.

Then use some real criticism instead of using FOX talking points that is easily refuted.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2016, 08:13:31 AM »

Then use some real criticism instead of using FOX talking points that is easily refuted.

You've kinda proven in the other thread that you are talking outta your ass on fox's credibility versus other networks.  Do you really wanna look like an idiot here too?

Your failed attempts reek  of desperation and meltdown

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2016, 09:16:51 AM »
You haven't consistently or systematically destroyed anyone on here.  Evidence of this is the fact that you do your best to ignore me.

Yiu don't know why pepole criticize obama.  You choose to believe it is all race related.  Democrats cried about bush just the same, and if hillary wins, republicans will cry about her.  It will be a party thing not a woman thing.

News flash for you, obama is in office because many white people voted for him.  The black vote was insignificant even at their high participation rate. 

It is just your nature, as it is most blacks, to identify everything as racism because you only see things in black and white. 

Additionally, you never cared about politics until a black man took office, so you assume they criticize him more.  In reality, if you had been as involved in politics as much as you claimed, you would see this has been going on since the beginning of politics.

WOW!!!!!...Even though I promised not to engage with you any more I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to destroy you ONCE MORE because you always give me such good opportunities.....for you to say that Obama is in office because many white people voted for him is kinda true on the surface...I will give you that...

But the fact is that the black vote was not "insignificant" as you put it....and this shows you don't know much about how politicians strategize in elections.... traditionally in democratic elections at least, many white politicians split the white vote......roughly even or so.....USUALLY BLACK VOTERS TIP THE SCALE TOWARDS THE WINNER and this is because the black vote NEVER REALLY SPLITS....blacks usually chose a candidate and vote for that candidate EN MASS.....Hispanics do the same to a lesser extent...so in democratic primaries and even in general elections the white vote splits and then black and hispanic votes put the Democrat on top...if blacks and Hispanics vote heavily that year....if you don't believe me, ask both Hillary and Romney who both lost because blacks put Obama over the top in many states

so while your point has some merit in terms of white votes because Obama pulled a lot of white voters away from Romney in the general election, your overall point is just not credible

so there ya go.I tried to educate you without resorting to name-calling and calling you a racist...as you do.....

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2016, 09:24:51 AM »
WOW!!!!!...Even though I promised not to engage with you any more I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to destroy you ONCE MORE because you always give me such good opportunities.....for you to say that Obama is in office because many white people voted for him is kinda true on the surface...I will give you that...

But the fact is that the black vote was not "insignificant" as you put it....and this shows you don't know much about how politicians strategize in elections.... traditionally in democratic elections at least, many white politicians split the white vote......roughly even or so.....USUALLY BLACK VOTERS TIP THE SCALE TOWARDS THE WINNER and this is because the black vote NEVER REALLY SPLITS....blacks usually chose a candidate and vote for that candidate EN MASS.....Hispanics do the same to a lesser extent...so in democratic primaries and even in general elections the white vote splits and then black and hispanic votes put the Democrat on top...if blacks and Hispanics vote heavily that year....if you don't believe me, ask both Hillary and Romney who both lost because blacks put Obama over the top in many states

so while your point has some merit in terms of white votes because Obama pulled a lot of white voters away from Romney in the general election, your overall point is just not credible

so there ya go.I tried to educate you without resorting to name-calling and calling you a racist...as you do.....

My point flew entirely over your head.  That isn't really all that much of a shock.  You keep claiming obama to face so much scrutiny/criticism as a result of being black.  The white vote was responsible in getting him into office, not the black vote.  While many blacks did show their true racist roots and vote in record numbers, just because they had a black candidate to vote for, the numbers wouldn't have mattered if he didn't pull a substantial part of the white vote....They would have been insignificant.  

You keep claiming he faces more criticism as a result of being black, and I don't see it that way at all.  Many of the very same people criticizing him voted for him in spite of the fact that he was black.  It just so happens some of these people don't think he has lived up to his promises.  It has nothing to do with him being black in most cases.

Don't worry about educating me.  Take care of yourself first.  That looks to be an area you are extremely deficient in at the moment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2016, 09:44:48 AM »

Death camps, the destruction of america etc etc..

What??  lol  Are you high?  We are talking about the unemployment rate.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2016, 10:02:00 AM »
What??  lol  Are you high?  We are talking about the unemployment rate.   

trump says the UE rate may be as high as 42%.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2016, 01:22:46 AM »
You've kinda proven in the other thread that you are talking outta your ass on fox's credibility versus other networks.  Do you really wanna look like an idiot here too?

The only thing you have proved is you dont know how to back up your claims with data and refuse to look at data that will expose you as a gullible sheep. In short you are a mental midget who is also a coward. You really havent been lucky in life.

Your failed attempts reek  of desperation and meltdown

Your are projecting again call your therapist.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2016, 01:26:14 AM »
What??  lol  Are you high?  We are talking about the unemployment rate.  

Yes i know. I was just remembering some years ago you was rambling about how Obama would the destroy the US and now we are debating how much the job situation has improved. Quite a leap.

Maybe it wasnt you maybe it was Coach in that case my bad :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2016, 01:34:19 AM »

REALLY STRANGE

Yeah i dont get this either.

Sure there is people who vote for Obama just because he is black, but on the other hand there is people who will never vote for him for the very same reason.

Apparently Obama makes people live longer. How this can be a bad thing i have no idea. No seriously as soon as you get a republican president you are never going to hear about Labor force participation again. Its a FOX talking point. Its quite funny to watch people like iWantmass and Coach come out and talk about this like its something they thought of themselves. You gotta give FOX credit.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2016, 05:13:51 AM »

I didn't make claims, you did.  And through all this, you still haven't provided one piece of evidence.  You keep citing the daily show and lying about a survey and calling it evidence. I'm really not sure what more I can say.  

You are actually so desperate to try and score a win over me that you've tried joining in on andre's cause. That certainly isn't going to get you anyhwere.  He got excited and worked up because he thought i was calling black people themselves insignificant.  Just stick to losing and looking like shit in 1 thread

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2016, 07:29:05 AM »
Lazy bum ;)

2008 = 66.2%

2015 = 62.9%

Yes i googled it.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Yes I am lazy.  :D

Is there any significance in this Conservatives?

Are we saying BUSH's 5% UE was the same crap?

Are there other numbers to compared to?

(just trying to get this debate away from the typical posturing and ad-hom many digress into.)