Author Topic: Tbol vs var?  (Read 1317 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Tbol vs var?
« on: February 07, 2016, 08:46:27 AM »
Stupid question but say money is not an issue

Tbol vs us pharm grade anavar...

Choice?   I know var is the easy answer but prob the tbol would add more lean gains...
you are gay.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
Re: Tbol vs var?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 07:53:47 PM »
Stupid question but say money is not an issue

Tbol vs us pharm grade anavar...

Choice?   I know var is the easy answer but prob the tbol would add more lean gains...

If money was the issue: tbol
If not: var
I

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:28:51 AM »
If pharm grade then Var but Tbol is much stronger in my experience.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 06:43:57 AM »
If pharm grade then Var but Tbol is much stronger in my experience.

I read posts where people claim oxandrolone totally transformed the physique

Didn't add much wait but dramatically affected the appearance of the muscles, etc
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2016, 07:57:35 PM »
Legit var I've seen people who were not on it then take it and yes that is the best thing ever. Beats tren as far as results I've seen some people get man. Even a powerlifter friend of mine took some and it made him look awesome despite his shitty shitty shit storm of a diet that includes beer PwO and weekends full of cociane and strip clubs jack daniels etc... he took some.good var some dudes got a hold of around here and I was pissed off I didn't get any. Because it made them look great with zero effort.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 08:00:21 PM »
Legit var I've seen people who were not on it then take it and yes that is the best thing ever. Beats tren as far as results I've seen some people get man. Even a powerlifter friend of mine took some and it made him look awesome despite his shitty shitty shit storm of a diet that includes beer PwO and weekends full of cociane and strip clubs jack daniels etc... he took some.good var some dudes got a hold of around here and I was pissed off I didn't get any. Because it made them look great with zero effort.

That's what I been hearing.  But it's crazy cause you always here it's a girls steroid, it's week, it's too expensive for what it's worth, etc...
you are gay.