Author Topic: The ultimate puss... cock pulling physique  (Read 13937 times)

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: The ultimate puss... cock pulling physique
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2016, 06:34:44 PM »
little girly hands....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2016, 06:43:48 PM »
Actually, the first thing that he thought of was how in-shape alphas give him the sad. Lol, how's the "big reveal" coming?

When I see another in-shape alpha, we give each other the slight nod of recognition.

"Big reveal"? Are you confusing me with another poster?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2016, 06:46:00 PM »
"Big reveal"? Are you confusing me with another poster?

No, I was referring to Method101

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2016, 06:55:40 PM »
No, I was referring to Method101

The quoting made it a little confusing.

No big reveal here, LOL!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2016, 07:43:50 PM »
Strike one: having more hair than a woman is not attractive.  Think Caitlyn Jenner.

Strike two: being tall is fine, but 6'7" is too tall.  From cars to clothes, finding things that fit comfortably is not convenient and your other half won't like shopping for you.

Strike three: shirtless in public for no apparent reason suggests vanity; pants with no pockets suggests no money. No woman (or man for that matter) is going to find a vain, broke physique interesting for more than a few seconds.

Three strikes = fail. :-X

Lol...
Owned...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2016, 10:05:12 PM »
Same height as Patriots Gronk

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2016, 02:17:05 AM »
At this point I think OP is bi or gay. He's obsessed with O'hearn and now this thread. Guy is really into other guys' lives and looks.

I like people who are succesfull, look good, accomplished some sort of greatness, etc... Im obsessed by working out and I like to motivate myself by looking at these who look great, be it a male or a female.

Oh fukk it......Im into a cock, no homo.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2016, 02:23:27 AM »
That's faggy hair on a guy.   :'(
a

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #83 on: February 09, 2016, 02:35:25 AM »
I'd rather them smell the insecurity while the pretty boy is lying on the floor with his face busted open or his arm twisted up like a pretzel, guys like this are arrogant as fuck and as you've seen above they regard themselves as "alpha", it's always funny to watch when a hard bastard gets fed up of the show boating and knocks them the fuck out.

LOL. I'd pay to see you try to knock this guy "the fuck out".
I don't see it ending very well for you.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 09, 2016, 02:49:07 AM »
, accomplished some sort of greatness, etc...

These are guys who go to a gym. LMAO! If they get you going, are you like uncontrollable when someone shows you a picture of or speaks of people like William Shockley or Henry Ford?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2016, 02:56:05 AM »
These are guys who go to a gym. LMAO! If they get you going, are you like uncontrollable when someone shows you a picture of or speaks of people like William Shockley or Henry Ford?

I said - SOME sort of greatness, in this case it's gym, because it has been my obsession for many years, simple as that. I could look at people who have achieved physycal "perfection" all day long, it's beautiful, inspiring, I just find it awesome, I find human body to be an awesome machine, a mind blowingly complex engineering of evolution, not much comes close for me.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2016, 03:03:10 AM »
I said - SOME sort of greatness, in this case it's gym, because it has been my obsession for many years, simple as that. I could look at people who have achieved physycal "perfection" all day long, it's beautiful, inspiring, I just find it awesome, I find human body to be an awesome machine, a mind blowingly complex engineering of evolution, not much comes close for me.

Fair point. I honestly am obsessed with the gym and nutrition, but try to keep it under control. I've been a bodybuilding fan since twelve years old, but didn't lift till some time later. I've only missed probably three NY Pro shows in the past sixteen years or so.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2016, 03:10:26 AM »
Fair point. I honestly am obsessed with the gym and nutrition, but try to keep it under control. I've been a bodybuilding fan since twelve years old, but didn't lift till some time later. I've only missed probably three NY Pro shows in the past sixteen years or so.

I'm a bodybuilding fan, but it's more about an art for me. I don't really appreciate freaky look, for a circus to look at - yeah, but overall... I've been traning like a madman since about 15yo, it's just something that transcends everything, I fint it to be extatic, to work out, to be in shape, I could be broke and homeless and without sex for a year, but if I could work out and stay in shape - I'd still be pretty damn happy.

This sums it up:

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2016, 03:21:25 AM »
Same here. I don't know how people NOT work out? Every time life got in my way and I could not exercise for a over a week, I felt like utter shit--sluggish, demotivated, dopey. Now if I am ever in a bind or away for vacation or whatever reason, I will do whatever: a run (can be done anywhere), calisthenics, just anything. I was crunched for time last Thanksgiving and it was a nice day here, so I went to the park near my in-laws with a change of gym clothes and did a blast-strap (similar to TRX, but better I believe) workout for my upper body.

I HATE being sedentary. I have a sedentary job. When combined with sedentariness outside, I can get totally irritable.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2016, 03:24:47 AM »
I'm a bodybuilding fan, but it's more about an art for me. I don't really appreciate freaky look, for a circus to look at - yeah, but overall... I've been traning like a madman since about 15yo, it's just something that transcends everything, I fint it to be extatic, to work out, to be in shape, I could be broke and homeless and without sex for a year, but if I could work out and stay in shape - I'd still be pretty damn happy.

This sums it up:

That young (46) guy looks pretty good.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2016, 03:29:17 AM »
Same here. I don't know how people NOT work out? Every time life got in my way and I could not exercise for a over a week, I felt like utter shit--sluggish, demotivated, dopey. Now if I am ever in a bind or away for vacation or whatever reason, I will do whatever: a run (can be done anywhere), calisthenics, just anything. I was crunched for time last Thanksgiving and it was a nice day here, so I went to the park near my in-laws with a change of gym clothes and did a blast-strap (similar to TRX, but better I believe) workout for my upper body.

I HATE being sedentary. I have a sedentary job. When combined with sedentariness outside, I can get totally irritable.

LOl... the last time I haven't worked out for a week was when I was visiting Norway, quite some years ago, I stayed in a place where only fukkin rocks are around and no gym in a radius of ten miles. Managed to get in some push-ups and pull-ups still. Generally if I'm traveling - first thing I do is find out if there's at least some sort of a gym in a hotel. My job is sedentary, so I feel the same and it's really beyond me how many people miss uot on such a huge pleasure in life. Now I'm experimenting with hormones, but I've trained for good ten years clean, most guys around me were juicing, but I knew that I have no rush, I'm in for a long run. I wish it woudl be possible to achieve that "perfection" without use of drugs, it's not possible tho', at least not for me. On another hand... drugs if used correctly - may be a very interesting journey either.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2016, 03:34:19 AM »
LOl... the last time I haven't worked out for a week was when I was visiting Norway, quite some years ago, I stayed in a place where only fukkin rocks are around and no gym in a radius of ten miles. Managed to get in some push-ups and pull-ups still. Generally if I'm traveling - first thing I do is find out if there's at least some sort of a gym in a hotel. My job is sedentary, so I feel the same and it's really beyond me how many people miss uot on such a huge pleasure in life. Now I'm experimenting with hormones, but I've trained for good ten years clean, most guys around me were juicing, but I knew that I have no rush, I'm in for a long run. I wish it woudl be possible to achieve that "perfection" without use of drugs, it's not possible tho', at least not for me. On another hand... drugs if used correctly - may be a very interesting journey either.

I don't travel that much for work anymore, thank goodness, but when I did, I would make gym arrangements BEFORE I would make hotel arrangements.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2016, 03:35:37 AM »
That young (46) guy looks pretty good.

Certainly, dude's among the best of the best.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2016, 03:37:24 AM »
I don't travel that much for work anymore, thank goodness, but when I did, I would make gym arrangements BEFORE I would make hotel arrangements.

There was one time when I booked a lot worse looking hotel just because it had at least a small gym.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2016, 03:39:32 AM »
There was one time when I booked a lot worse looking hotel just because it had at least a small gym.

I had a dev team in Cincinnati at my last company and my favorite gym was right down the street. It was a westside PL gym combo with a giant crossfit box. I am pretty sure I spent more time at that gym than at the office.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2016, 04:42:12 AM »
I had a dev team in Cincinnati at my last company and my favorite gym was right down the street. It was a westside PL gym combo with a giant crossfit box. I am pretty sure I spent more time at that gym than at the office.

Sounds awesome!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2016, 04:47:14 AM »
Sounds awesome!

The Sweatt Shop in Blue Ash. If you are downstate OH, it's worth the ride. Never have I seen such a collection of jacked people in one place. Just fucking inspiring. Shane and Laura are world renowned PL coaches and travel all over the world teaching. Laura is a true sweetheart, and has benched 500# in competition. Just very good people.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2016, 05:10:55 AM »
At this point I think OP is bi or gay. He's obsessed with O'hearn and now this thread. Guy is really into other guys' lives and looks.

x2.  I suspect he suffers from macrophilia; most bodybuilding fans have some version of this.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2016, 05:14:47 AM »
x2.  I suspect he suffers from macrophilia; most bodybuilding fans have some version of this.

I'm an object of macrophilia myself u twat.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2016, 05:56:32 AM »
"the ultimate puss pulling physique" is the one that actually gets puss

I will OPENLY tell all of you that when I looked like this I wasn't getting laid at all

then again, I wasn't asking anyone out or talking to anyone but I didn't feel any extra "stares" from being ripped to shreds by women....and wore tight enough clothes to show my body (cough size medium/small shirts cough)

so, just be happy with who you are.....the "body thing" should be for you

however- don't use "the body thing" as a excuse to not live life either

a body is meant to things with and not a "beautiful coffin"

EDIT: if i may add other things
I'm naturally a "loner" so I really don't pursue anyone because I honestly love time by myself so I don't really have the urge to validate my life by "how many chicks I banged, yo" like in my 20's

what I'm trying to point out to the people under, say, 25 who read this forum is that there are alot of men with amazing body's who don't get laid or have great relationships.........ab s don't equal a significant other......that's a falacy

EDIT 2: that pic was taken in July of 2014 when I was maybe getting ready for a Physique show in July (and if my coach reads this, this will be the first time he will know that he was actually getting me ready for a show and not just a basic "recomp"....honestly, I was on the fence I was gonna compete )
I look nothing like this now---physique wise i'm like a slightly leaner CM Punk with more tattoos....and I"m actually happier

EDIT 3: I don't have to share this but part of this public forum is used to share with others and reveal things that are just normally held in

anyway with that aside I haven't had sex since August 28th, 2010....and I'm actually okay with that.....I've had my time in the sun