Author Topic: Question libs.....  (Read 4162 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Question libs.....
« on: February 09, 2016, 07:53:35 AM »
I said all along that Hil is an unelectable shrew that people just don't like. So much so that they're flocking to a commie crank who's plan is to bankrupt the taxpayer. Now Hil still might get the nomination but seems to me everybody here has abandoned her or been pretty silent on supporting her. What gives guys...come on boys buck up. You gonna support an out and out commie or still just go down with the ship. For the record I'm voting Cruz...if he doesn't make it I'll be forced to support rubio/kasich/christie...I will not vote for Trump nor Bush.
L

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Question libs.....
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:24:42 AM »
I said all along that Hil is an unelectable shrew that people just don't like. So much so that they're flocking to a commie crank who's plan is to bankrupt the taxpayer. Now Hil still might get the nomination but seems to me everybody here has abandoned her or been pretty silent on supporting her. What gives guys...come on boys buck up. You gonna support an out and out commie or still just go down with the ship. For the record I'm voting Cruz...if he doesn't make it I'll be forced to support rubio/kasich/christie...I will not vote for Trump nor Bush.

Sorry to report, but there are vast seas of robots out there with absolutely NO ONE else in mind for pres.  Stupid, silly little twits and twats who see nothing but a female with a plastic smile. That's good enough for them.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 08:40:04 AM »
The candidate who shall run against her in the big race, needs to have a plan of attack to use at ANY and ALL opportunity.  Push her with questions that hit right to the point, to repeatedly knock her off her mountain of lies.  If done at a time (such as a "debate") when the media can't ignore or disguise or bury it or whatever, it could do the job it needs to do.  The more lines of such attack, the better.  The more opportunities to use those attacks, the better.  

It is the only way she'll be beaten in an environment where the media is all for her.

The problem comes in if the candidate running against her is just as guilty, because the very last thing that person will do is risk bringing on his own exposure.  That's the problem.

That's why Rubio won't do.  That's why Cruz won't do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 08:58:43 AM »

Hilary supporters on getbig are like Trump supporters on getbig.  They're on here, but they're shit silent because they're pretty embarrassed by the choice, and want plausible deniability when their choice inevitably collapses. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 09:25:39 AM »
Hilary supporters on getbig are like Trump supporters on getbig.  They're on here, but they're shit silent because they're pretty embarrassed by the choice, and want plausible deniability when their choice inevitably collapses. 

There's always Andre (andreisdaman), who would back either Jeb Bush or Clinton.  Might sound crazy or inconsistent, at first, but upon examination I think you'd find they are essentially the same in so many ways.  And I don't mean the empty comments they make.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 09:43:22 AM »

If your party was smart they would get behind Kasich. He's socially moderate (just like the majority of the country) but still a conservative.   He's probably got the most executive and legislative experience of all the candidates and he's not a right wing fundie or a pathological liar (I'm looking at you Christie)

Put it this way.  If it were between him and Hilary it's quite likely I'd vote for Kasich

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 09:49:40 AM »
If your party was smart they would get behind Kasich. He's socially moderate (just like the majority of the country) but still a conservative.   He's probably got the most executive and legislative experience of all the candidates and he's not a right wing fundie or a pathological liar (I'm looking at you Christie)

Put it this way.  If it were between him and Hilary it's quite likely I'd vote for Kasich

In "Fair Contenders", he talks about his support for illegal workers.  He also appears to be a doddering old coot, and a total non-player.

GOP is F-U-C-K-E-D no matter what they do.  If a Republican can't tolerate Trump, for whatever reason, then that Republican is in a bad way right now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 09:58:49 AM »
In "Fair Contenders", he talks about his support for illegal workers.  He also appears to be a doddering old coot, and a total non-player.

GOP is F-U-C-K-E-D no matter what they do.  If a Republican can't tolerate Trump, for whatever reason, then that Republican is in a bad way right now.

non-player?  what does that even mean

as far as doddering old coot the guy is only 64

Regarding support for illegal workers, that would make him "Reagan like" (remember the guy that gave ~ 2 million illegals legitimate status) and he was also truly a doddering old coot so Repubs should LOVE the dude

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 10:09:35 AM »
non-player?  what does that even mean

In his case, it means someone who is having his last hurrah in the spotlight.  Let him enjoy it while he can.

as far as doddering old coot the guy is only 64

He is a very old 64, then.

Regarding support for illegal workers, that would make him "Reagan like" (remember the guy that gave ~ 2 million illegals legitimate status) and he was also truly a doddering old coot so Repubs should LOVE the dude

I know.  How true.  But when someone like that tries to tell you he "wants to make America great again" or something similar, then that person is doing nothing but holding out his chin and asking you to punch it with your best uppercut.  That's the problem.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 10:40:42 AM »
In his case, it means someone who is having his last hurrah in the spotlight.  Let him enjoy it while he can.

He is a very old 64, then.

I know.  How true.  But when someone like that tries to tell you he "wants to make America great again" or something similar, then that person is doing nothing but holding out his chin and asking you to punch it with your best uppercut.  That's the problem.

still no explanation of what you mean by non-player

64 is not old

Kasich is a reasonable moderate Republican and that the Repubs ONLY chance to win a national election

I'm not aware of Kasich saying he wants to make America great again. Sounds like something Trump, Cruz or Rubio has said

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 10:48:30 AM »
still no explanation of what you mean by non-player

No chance in Hell is what it means.  Not even with the finest sno-cone maker.  He doesn't have what it takes, or he'd be there already.

64 is not old

Depends upon the individual, I'd say.

Kasich is a reasonable moderate Republican and that the Repubs ONLY chance to win a national election

Do you think he'd stand a better shot than Trump, if all else were the same?  Maybe you're right.  If Kasich and Hillary are each trying to hide their anti-American bent, they could help protect one another from being ultimately destroyed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 10:52:33 AM »
No chance in Hell is what it means.  Not even with the finest sno-cone maker.  He doesn't have what it takes, or he'd be there already.

Depends upon the individual, I'd say.

Do you think he'd stand a better shot than Trump, if all else were the same?  Maybe you're right.  If he and Hillary are each trying to hide their anti-American bent, they could help protect one another from being ultimately destroyed.

so basically "non-player" just means you don't personally find him electable?

Why would you even ask me that question about Trump

I already stated that he (Kasich) is the MODERATE Repub and that is the only Repub that can win a national election (i.e. pull votes from Independents and Dems who don't like Hillary)

Trump doesn't stand a chance in a national elections (neither does Cruz or Rubio or Christie or Bush)

spare me the anti-American nonsense.   None of the candidates on either side are anti American

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 10:55:04 AM »
so basically "non-player" just means you don't personally find him electable?

Very few people find him to be that, by the looks of it.

Why would you even ask me that question about Trump

I already stated that he is the MODERATE Repub and that is the only Repub that can win a national election (i.e. pull votes from Independents and Dems who don't like Hillary)

Trump doesn't stand a chance in a national elections (neither does Cruz or Rubio or Christie or Bush)

spare me the anti-American nonsense.   None of the candidates on either side are anti American

Please tell me you didn't mean to write that.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 10:56:16 AM »
So what's the EC breakdown look like with Trump, Straw Man?  Do you have anything current?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 10:59:26 AM »
BTW, for me: ANYONE who is willing to hurt the American middle-class, is against America.  Without a strong middle-class, we might as well be any other dump on this planet.  Those are the facts.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 11:09:00 AM »
Because, Bernie.  Just a note.  The majority of Bernie supporters WILL NOT vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination (not that she will, she is on track to lose it easily according to all data and if it keeps trending the way it is).  I know I will NOT vote for Hillary at all for anything.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 11:16:31 AM »
Because, Bernie.  Just a note.  The majority of Bernie supporters WILL NOT vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination (not that she will, she is on track to lose it easily according to all data and if it keeps trending the way it is).  I know I will NOT vote for Hillary at all for anything.

Yes, it's interesting, because it seems most or all Hillary people would back Bernie if it came to that, but the reverse isn't so easily said.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 11:51:02 AM »
So what's the EC breakdown look like with Trump, Straw Man?  Do you have anything current?

no idea

do you have anything current?

is there anything current at this point other than total speculation

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »
no idea

do you have anything current?

is there anything current at this point other than total speculation

If there isn't, then it is just speculation.  That's right.

I'll put some time on it later today, and will use this thread to report the findings.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 11:54:11 AM »
BTW, for me: ANYONE who is willing to hurt the American middle-class, is against America.  Without a strong middle-class, we might as well be any other dump on this planet.  Those are the facts.

so you're for Sander's I assume?

that's fine by me.  I like him too

My initial response about Kasich was to HH and I stand by my opinion that he is the only moderate Republican who can beat Hilary

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 11:55:12 AM »
If there isn't, then it is just speculation.  That's right.

I'll put some time on it later today, and will use this thread to report the findings.

you're the one that posed the question

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 11:57:49 AM »
you're the one that posed the question

Yes, because I'd hoped that you already knew the answer.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 12:03:01 PM »
I am genuinely interested to know.  That's why I asked.

Yes, I'll take Sanders over any of the rest.  Other than the mystery-man Trump, the others have shown themselves to be unconcerned with the average person.  100% do NOT give a shit.  And the ones like Hillary, who try so hard to pretend otherwise, are just dangerous people IMO.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 12:03:43 PM »
Yes, because I'd hoped that you already knew the answer.

I'm assuming by EC you meant electoral college?

if so, how is there anything at this point other than total speculation

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 12:04:31 PM »

I'd vote for Kasich over Hillary probably as well.  Hell, I will do you one better.  I would rather have Trump than Hillary.  Bernie supporters largely feel the same way.