Author Topic: Hgh overrated or not ?  (Read 8115 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Hgh overrated or not ?
« on: February 09, 2016, 06:45:48 PM »
What's your point on that ?

Jizz have you ever used it?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Hgh overrated or not ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 07:33:26 PM »
It's not over rated. I've never used it but I have close friends that have used it and it isn't over rated at all still fucking over priced though.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:03:14 AM »
I haven't used it but take a look at the difference in competitive bodybuilding when hgh hit the scene compared to before hgh was available and that answers your question.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 01:31:02 AM »
It is not overrated. But has to used in efficient doses and for long duration of time.

HGH helps keep gains when off aas, makes less AAS needed to be big, helps recovery, melts fat, gets new tissue when 5UI and above and all other positive shit.

Negatives are price, risk of high blood pressure, risk of becoming diabetic, risk of cancer and risk of organ growth.

I have been on for 2 years and people who have not seen me in those 2 years can barely recognize me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:16 AM »
What's your point on that ?

Jizz have you ever used it?

too expensive for what it does imo. never used it. used a lot of peptides in its place though.
i think if you simply plan on low dosing hgh you cant go wrong with peptides. i love mk677.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 04:34:59 AM »
I'll never be able to answer that question as I never see myself spending $1300/month on just one product. At the end of the year, that's a lot of money for something that gives temporary gains.
?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 07:13:44 AM »
Def was always on my bucket list.  Something i want to be able to experience correctly once or twice in my life

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 07:32:30 AM »

from 3:00 til 3:30 or so is PURE GOLD, and it's exactly why i'd never take it

of course i'm an aesthetics type of guy

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 07:42:47 AM »

from 3:00 til 3:30 or so is PURE GOLD, and it's exactly why i'd never take it

of course i'm an aesthetics type of guy

this faggotron is lying. he is prolly still blasting gh 8UI and more... Real gut comes from 10 000 cals ED with slin and 10UI+GH ED...

5ui pharma is fucking nice and there is no gut, even to the contrary it gets your abs tighter with good diet.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 10:03:01 AM »
this faggotron is lying. he is prolly still blasting gh 8UI and more... Real gut comes from 10 000 cals ED with slin and 10UI+GH ED...

5ui pharma is fucking nice and there is no gut, even to the contrary it gets your abs tighter with good diet.

Ide have to agree with this^^  i have seen guys run legit growth and after a few weeks they r lean and blowing up this is with advanced lifters though who have a good program and physique already it's not magic but it definitely is something ide love to try.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2016, 03:10:18 PM »
waist out of control / visceral fat comes from ABUSE and thats HUGE abuse of GH + slin causing insulin resistance

not from 4, 5, 6 iu of GH a day lol. thats what fitness models run

i cant see GH causing trouble unless you run upwards of 6-7iu (pharm) for years on end. even then its genetic whether youll actually get problems.
GH doesnt even touch fasting blood sugar levels for some guys, even in high doses. and thats the major player regarding insulin resistance.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2016, 05:10:26 PM »
It is not overrated. But has to used in efficient doses and for long duration of time.

HGH helps keep gains when off aas, makes less AAS needed to be big, helps recovery, melts fat, gets new tissue when 5UI and above and all other positive shit.

Negatives are price, risk of high blood pressure, risk of becoming diabetic, risk of cancer and risk of organ growth.

I have been on for 2 years and people who have not seen me in those 2 years can barely recognize me.

Have you noticed a change in your facial structure while on it for 2 years?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2016, 05:30:40 PM »

what dose have you run consistently?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2016, 05:57:25 PM »
I think those who use it refuse to believe it does so little as they pay so much for it, lol!!!

If someone has not seen you in 2 years, you will always seem bigger to them if training hard, not sure it was the gh.

Sure it's part of the pic, but the cost? Pfff, insanity if not making a living off of this.
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »
I think those who use it refuse to believe it does so little as they pay so much for it, lol!!!

If someone has not seen you in 2 years, you will always seem bigger to them if training hard, not sure it was the gh.

Sure it's part of the pic, but the cost? Pfff, insanity if not making a living off of this.

all for just the approval of a couple of bros bro   ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »
all for just the approval of a couple of bros bro   ;D

spot on!
?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 07:43:33 PM »

Have you ever used GH? Not the Chinese variety, but HG Sero's, geno's, Humatrope, etc? Even a tiny amount of 2iu does a great deal. Add in a small amount of test and it only gets better. I'm 39 so it may work better on me than a younger fellow, but it is an amazing product. I'd rather spend a chunk on legit GH and run a much lower dose of AAS, but look better and have negligible side effects.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 09:50:23 PM »
Have you noticed a change in your facial structure while on it for 2 years?

Yeah, big time changes. I am no sure i like that part.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 09:54:07 PM »

Yeah its costly, but I like it so far...feels so much healthier compared to using only AAS.

I have changed as a whole. I used to wear 43 size shoes, now I have to go with 44-45 in order to fit. elbows have gone crazy, hands, forehead.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 11:43:15 PM »
what dose have you run consistently?

first 10 months i run it for 1.2 mg=3.6 IU ED, then I went 10 months on 6 IU ED, and now i change it from 6-9 IU ED depending on the day (back and legs 9IU, rest days 6 IU etc.). I have been off AAS for more than 3 months now and strength has stayed the same I even gained some water weight and weigh around 102-104 kg.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2016, 09:51:02 AM »
first 10 months i run it for 1.2 mg=3.6 IU ED, then I went 10 months on 6 IU ED, and now i change it from 6-9 IU ED depending on the day (back and legs 9IU, rest days 6 IU etc.). I have been off AAS for more than 3 months now and strength has stayed the same I even gained some water weight and weigh around 102-104 kg.

do you look different since you've been off the gear? ie. have you lost any muscle density, shape or separation/hardness

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2016, 12:23:12 PM »
GH is excellent.  No dose of peptides will compare to pharm grade GH, period.  Anyone that compares the 2 has never used legit GH.  It's much healthier to run GH with gear, than it is to run huge dosages of gear alone.  You will be able to cut down on the gear actually.  GH gives a fullness and roundness that you don't get from gear alone.  It does make your waist tighter, unless you creep into pro doses, even then it's more due to insulin abuse.  I'll never go without it.  Been on it for 3 years, bloods are perfect all the time.  Unless you're competing, test and GH are all you need to accomplish whatever you want in terms of your physique.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2016, 12:46:18 PM »
GH is excellent.  No dose of peptides will compare to pharm grade GH, period.  Anyone that compares the 2 has never used legit GH.  It's much healthier to run GH with gear, than it is to run huge dosages of gear alone.  You will be able to cut down on the gear actually.  GH gives a fullness and roundness that you don't get from gear alone.  It does make your waist tighter, unless you creep into pro doses, even then it's more due to insulin abuse.  I'll never go without it.  Been on it for 3 years, bloods are perfect all the time.  Unless you're competing, test and GH are all you need to accomplish whatever you want in terms of your physique.

^^^^What he said

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 12:53:26 PM »
do you look different since you've been off the gear? ie. have you lost any muscle density, shape or separation/hardness

Size is the same.I have lost some detail due to water gain from eating a lot but am stronger than ever and I feel good mentally due to being off the AAS.

KLEINE

• Getbig I
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »
Not overrated.

Just try it and you probably will never do a cycle without it again.

It's night and day difference if you are running GH on a cycle or not.