Author Topic: BLOATED FACE on Tren ace??..caused by swollen lymph nodes? Help?  (Read 13386 times)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Re: BLOATED FACE on Tren ace??..caused by swollen lymph nodes? Help?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 01:37:41 PM »
Double the dose

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 02:13:45 PM »
I did 4ccs thinking it might help considering everywhere else except my cheeks are swollen and it's just gotten worse

like this

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 05:08:22 PM »
Actually my face does get leaner but I know what you mean. 19 nors seem to give me a peculiar bloat, it's different to estro related bloat caused by test. Estro related bloat actually looks somewhat ok but 19 nor bloat looks horrible. This is still after using AI and prami.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 05:20:31 PM »
Agreed it's a different bloat than other compounds where your whole face is round,Do you notice you bloat under jaw go away but than your cheeks puff out? like this?

It fucking sucks but I think found the reason due to lymph glands getting plugged and than swelling up your cheeks, I hope someone has a solution

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2016, 05:22:36 PM »
Agreed it's a different bloat than other compounds where your whole face is round,Do you notice you bloat under jaw go away but than your cheeks puff out? like this?

It fucking sucks but I think found the reason due to lymph glands getting plugged and than swelling up your cheeks, I hope someone has a solution

YES EXACTLY i was planning on an Npp run but then I saw my bloated disgusting face and stopped.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 05:24:08 PM »
Yeah I get the same thing on winstrol too? Do you have high cheekbones/naturally puffy cheeks/baby face? maybe that would explain why people like you and me are predisposed to this bloating in the cheeks than elsewhere.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:29 PM »
Yeah I get the same thing on winstrol too? Do you have high cheekbones/naturally puffy cheeks/baby face? maybe that would explain why people like you and me are predisposed to this bloating in the cheeks than elsewhere.

It's true that my face is the first to put on weight/lose weight when I gain and lose weight. But the bloat from 19 nors is something else, really disgusting. Never tried winstrol so I dunno. I think it's probably best to just use low dose test and stay lean, I think my face looks best that way.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 07:03:18 PM »
It's true that my face is the first to put on weight/lose weight when I gain and lose weight. But the bloat from 19 nors is something else, really disgusting. Never tried winstrol so I dunno. I think it's probably best to just use low dose test and stay lean, I think my face looks best that way.

Very interesting stuff.....It seems like people who are predisposed to having fat on their will also be the first place to swell up as well and I'm guessing your bodies lymph glands clog and swell up when it notices the rest your body starts to dry up and thus it's more notable in the face as a reaction from like tren, npp, winstrol, etc....

Just a theory.

The bloat from dbol, test, anadrol is different as it can be swelled down and taken care of with ai, cardio, water, and diet while with "dry compounds" it seems like no matter how guys are dry everywhere else those who are predisposed by whatever means swell up and notice it in the face and cheeks specifically. Like so:

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 09:21:08 PM »
Stop using tren, plain and simple.  It's not the end all be all drug people make it out to be.  I actually think it sucks.  Won't ever touch it again.  Unless you're competing, it's not needed for a fantastic physique.  I will say however, I did have the opportunity to use the real Negma Parabolan years ago, and that shit was the best steroid I've ever used, along with the original Syntex Masteron that came in 2 ml amps.  Tren that is out there today is like piss compared to the Negma 76mg amps. Three amps a week was better than 1000mg of the dogshit tren out there today.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 10:19:24 AM »
Stop using tren, plain and simple.  It's not the end all be all drug people make it out to be.  I actually think it sucks.  Won't ever touch it again.  Unless you're competing, it's not needed for a fantastic physique.  I will say however, I did have the opportunity to use the real Negma Parabolan years ago, and that shit was the best steroid I've ever used, along with the original Syntex Masteron that came in 2 ml amps.  Tren that is out there today is like piss compared to the Negma 76mg amps. Three amps a week was better than 1000mg of the dogshit tren out there today.
My cheeks are so puffed up I hate it.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 01:31:52 PM »
It's been 2 days since my last injection and I feel like I don't belong anywhere my cheeks are so bloated! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hopefully in another few days it will go away since I was only on tren for like 8 days.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 02:03:26 PM »
I like a little bit of bloat in my face. Face was always too thin. As long as I don't get the double chin and swelling around the eyes too bad.

Trend and test bloated me so bad. I usually weigh around 205 on tren and test I blew up to 225! I've never been that heavy again. My blood pressure was so high lol. I didn't know what I was doing I was eating like shit. I dint learn the power of masteron yet. I had a huge double chin. It was horrific. My double chin was actually hanging it was so bad. I thought I was fucked forever. I could t figure out to run gear without getting it. And then I was introduced to masteron and actually getting lean before blasting. I was a stupid kid.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 02:17:21 PM »
I like a little bit of bloat in my face. Face was always too thin. As long as I don't get the double chin and swelling around the eyes too bad.

Trend and test bloated me so bad. I usually weigh around 205 on tren and test I blew up to 225! I've never been that heavy again. My blood pressure was so high lol. I didn't know what I was doing I was eating like shit. I dint learn the power of masteron yet. I had a huge double chin. It was horrific. My double chin was actually hanging it was so bad. I thought I was fucked forever. I could t figure out to run gear without getting it. And then I was introduced to masteron and actually getting lean before blasting. I was a stupid kid.
Haha awesome story!
Do you have a pic of what you looked like? I bet you still looked handsome :P

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2016, 02:41:56 PM »
Haha awesome story!
Do you have a pic of what you looked like? I bet you still looked handsome :P

Lol I wish i did man. I'm a pretty handsome guy naturally so I don't know how but I still got laid. But it was miserable for me the double or chin fat face was so uncomfortable I could feel it swelling up. Now I can run high doses as long as I'm lean and use masteron. Even a small dose 50 mg eod.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 12:07:05 PM »
I feel your pain man. I have been pretty freaky quiet a few times mid 250s, blowing out of 3xl shirts but when i have pictures taken of me and i see my face i get extremely depressed.

Its like yeah i just busted my ass for months to get my physique where i want it to be , chuck on some fresh clothing thats taylored to your physique and you walk around feeling like a million bucks till you notice that the face looks fat.  50 percent of my confidence goes down the drain when i feel like that.

my face looks like i did a 48 hour bender of  coke some days when im on a big cycle, and my body fat is always on the lower side.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2016, 12:08:52 PM »
God bless my ever so chisled and lean face!!!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 12:43:36 PM »
my girlfriends whole family and all her friends call me hamster now because of my hamster cheeks when im bulking :D i actually find that kind of funny and i dont mind the face bloat, i can drop every bit of it within a week, but i love being big and full ... when i carry water weight i carry water weight in my face too. and thats still being pretty lean too. doesnt matter if i blast my estrogen either, with the water comes the face bloat.

i guess i could just get fat as fuck now and my face wouldnt change at all lol

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2016, 12:44:05 PM »
I feel your pain man. I have been pretty freaky quiet a few times mid 250s, blowing out of 3xl shirts but when i have pictures taken of me and i see my face i get extremely depressed.

Its like yeah i just busted my ass for months to get my physique where i want it to be , chuck on some fresh clothing thats taylored to your physique and you walk around feeling like a million bucks till you notice that the face looks fat.  50 percent of my confidence goes down the drain when i feel like that.

my face looks like i did a 48 hour bender of  coke some days when im on a big cycle, and my body fat is always on the lower side.

Yeah fuck that shit, What compounds make your face bloat your the worst?

Because I think certain androgen compounds like tren,winstrol, etc will bloat your face differently than compounds that are more water retention related like dbol, test, etc that can be handled by an ai.

Here I was thinking I was gonna be a shredded using tren and winstrol, my body does feel leaner, but face instantly bloats every time and I know that shit is real too.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2016, 12:53:20 PM »
Are you taking any other compounds? HGH? Testosterone?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 07:53:37 AM »
Yeah fuck that shit, What compounds make your face bloat your the worst?

Because I think certain androgen compounds like tren,winstrol, etc will bloat your face differently than compounds that are more water retention related like dbol, test, etc that can be handled by an ai.

Here I was thinking I was gonna be a shredded using tren and winstrol, my body does feel leaner, but face instantly bloats every time and I know that shit is real too.

for me it seams like i need to run low test 500  to 750 mg a wk \ 50mg winstrol a day\50 mg trenn a day\ adex about three pills a wk \t3 25-50 micros\clenn 40 micros\ this seams to give me my best all around look. grant it my diet is in check 5 days a wk. wknds i cheat a tad/ gym is 5 times a wk aswell\ cardio is simply 4 to 5 long walks around my neighborhood at a quick pace.
Drugs that simply just make me look like a fat slob are dbol anadrol deca high test like 2 grams a wk and unfortunately when i run trenn at 100mg a day.  I recently started using growth so im not sure what look it will bring me , way to early to tell.  I also have been thinking about masteron or eq