Author Topic: Brokered Convention  (Read 16592 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Brokered Convention
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 12:19:32 PM »
If Hillary, Sanders, Trump, or Bush are elected, then I agree. 

How are you okay with Rubio, though, seeing as how he plays shop with a guy like Schumer?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
How are you okay with Rubio, though, seeing as how he plays shop with a guy like Schumer?

Because I like his intelligence, foreign policy knowledge, commitment to national security, his position on taxes, and he is best positioned to beat Hillary. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 12:22:42 PM »
Because I like his intelligence, foreign policy knowledge, commitment to national security, his position on taxes, and he is best positioned to beat Hillary. 

at least we've reached the point where you're openly calling for Rubio at 12-15% to somehow be handed the nomination over Trump, who is at 35-40%. 

Screw what the voters want.... it's what those in power want, right?   ;)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 12:24:09 PM »

Having people invade our borders sounds pretty dangerous to our security, though, doesn't it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »
Having people invade our borders sounds pretty dangerous to our security, though, doesn't it?

I don't support amnesty.  I'm also unaware of Radical Islamists coming across the border the past few decades posing as Mexicans. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 12:28:31 PM »

not if you don't live in the mainland united states.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 12:36:37 PM »
I don't support amnesty.  I'm also unaware of Radical Islamists coming across the border the past few decades posing as Mexicans. 

What's your take on the exchange that took place between Rubio and Cruz in the last debate?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 12:37:09 PM »
What's your take on the exchange that took place between Rubio and Cruz in the last debate?

Posted it in the GOP thread.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 12:39:44 PM »
Posted it in the GOP thread.

I know.  But what are your thoughts on that part?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2016, 12:42:48 PM »
I know.  But what are your thoughts on that part?

Same as they were on Monday.   :)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2016, 12:56:17 PM »
Same as they were on Monday.   :)

You didn't say, though.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2016, 12:58:55 PM »
You didn't say, though.

Actually I did yo. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »
Actually I did yo. 

Not at all.  You didn't give your opinion.

James

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2016, 01:00:18 PM »
I'm also unaware of Radical Islamists coming across the border the past few decades posing as Mexicans.  

Muslim Terrorists Crossing US/Mexican Border

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

James

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2016, 01:02:34 PM »
foreign policy knowledge 

Let’s face it, neocons like Marco Rubio bear some of the blame for Benghazi

“Senator Rubio emphatically supported Hillary Clinton in toppling [Muammar] Qaddafi in Libya. I think that made no sense,” Cruz told Bloomberg Politics in a wide-ranging and exclusive interview during a campaign swing through Iowa. He argued that the 2011 bombings that toppled the Libyan leader didn’t help the fight against terrorists. “Qaddafi was a bad man, he had a horrible human rights record. And yet … he had become a significant ally in fighting radical Islamic terrorism.”

“The terrorist attack that occurred in Benghazi was a direct result of that massive foreign policy blunder,” Cruz said during a drive eastward from a town-hall event near Iowa City to another in the town of Clinton…

“If you look at President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and for that matter some of the more aggressive Washington neo-cons, they have consistently mis-perceived the threat of radical Islamic terrorism and have advocated military adventurism that has had the effect of benefiting radical Islamic terrorists,” he said…

On Syria, Cruz inveighed against Rubio and Clinton, Obama’s former secretary of state, for supporting a no-fly zone and arming “the so-called moderate rebels.” “I think none of that makes any sense. In my view, we have no dog in the fight of the Syrian civil war,” he said, arguing that Rubio and Clinton “are repeating the very same mistakes they made in Libya. They’ve demonstrated they’ve learned nothing.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/01/ted-cruz-lets-face-it-neocons-like-marco-rubio-bear-some-of-the-blame-for-benghazi/

James

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2016, 01:05:15 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »

Muslim Terrorists Crossing US/Mexican Border

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Thanks for the link.  Pretty disturbing.  

That said, I don't think this addresses illegals covered by the amnesty all of the candidates have supported (illegals brought here decades ago as kids).  I don't support any of them getting amnesty, but not sure Radical Islamists fall in this category.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2016, 01:06:28 PM »
Not at all.  You didn't give your opinion.

My entire recap of the South Carolina debate was my opinion. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »
My entire recap of the South Carolina debate was my opinion. 

Two of your picks went at it, so I'd like to see you to break it down with an opinion.

Why won't you do that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 01:16:44 PM »
Two of your picks went at it, so I'd like to see you to break it down with an opinion.

Why won't you do that?

Reading is fundamental.  Comprehension too.  Along with the curser that allows you to point and click.   :)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2016, 01:20:44 PM »
Reading is fundamental.  Comprehension too.  Along with the curser that allows you to point and click.   :)

So why don't you show me up, use your cursor and paste that opinion right here?  Because from what I've seen, you've only avoided giving an opinion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2016, 01:23:56 PM »
So why don't you show me up, use your cursor and paste that opinion right here?  Because from what I've seen, you've only avoided giving an opinion.

Because you're being lazy.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2016, 01:27:01 PM »
Because you're being lazy.

You've admitted before, that Rubio and Cruz don't look well when confronted with their positions on immigrant-related issues.

You haven't changed that opinion, have you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »

Let’s face it, neocons like Marco Rubio bear some of the blame for Benghazi

“Senator Rubio emphatically supported Hillary Clinton in toppling [Muammar] Qaddafi in Libya. I think that made no sense,” Cruz told Bloomberg Politics in a wide-ranging and exclusive interview during a campaign swing through Iowa. He argued that the 2011 bombings that toppled the Libyan leader didn’t help the fight against terrorists. “Qaddafi was a bad man, he had a horrible human rights record. And yet … he had become a significant ally in fighting radical Islamic terrorism.”

“The terrorist attack that occurred in Benghazi was a direct result of that massive foreign policy blunder,” Cruz said during a drive eastward from a town-hall event near Iowa City to another in the town of Clinton…

“If you look at President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton and for that matter some of the more aggressive Washington neo-cons, they have consistently mis-perceived the threat of radical Islamic terrorism and have advocated military adventurism that has had the effect of benefiting radical Islamic terrorists,” he said…

On Syria, Cruz inveighed against Rubio and Clinton, Obama’s former secretary of state, for supporting a no-fly zone and arming “the so-called moderate rebels.” “I think none of that makes any sense. In my view, we have no dog in the fight of the Syrian civil war,” he said, arguing that Rubio and Clinton “are repeating the very same mistakes they made in Libya. They’ve demonstrated they’ve learned nothing.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/01/ted-cruz-lets-face-it-neocons-like-marco-rubio-bear-some-of-the-blame-for-benghazi/

Cruz criticizing Rubio?  Stop the presses.  lol  I don't really care much what the candidates have to say about each other. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2016, 11:37:16 PM »
Actually I did yo. 

you shouldn't talk like that.   really.