Author Topic: 3+ Years No Break On Steroids  (Read 1995 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
3+ Years No Break On Steroids
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:56:50 PM »
So I've been ON for over 3 years, doses ranging from 500mgs of test to 3+ grams of gear, used almost everything including insulin and growth hormone, all types of orals etc etc.

So I got sick about 2.5 weeks ago and stopped training and eating, also pretty much just stopped pinning because I just didn't feel like it at the time. So it's been 2.5 weeks completely clean and honestly I feel pretty good although I'm breaking out a bit, my nut size is significantly larger already... Only
Bad thing is I'm literally shrinking.

I'm no longer sick therefore tomorrow I will step inside of the gym again after 2.5 weeks, and yes I will be starting up again back where I left off. Felt good giving my body and receptors a break honestly and if I wasn't losing size in all honesty I would stop the steroids for a few months. But it is what it is and I need to put on another 20lbs in 2 weeks. Yeah it will mostly be water but also a lot of glycogen I need to fill back out, being steroid free for 2.5 weeks I have already noticed changes like I'm literally shrinking.

Oh well.... Was a nice break to be honest it felt nice... Wish I could keep at it for longer but like I said I need to at least maintain and stop shrinking

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Re: 3+ Years No Break On Steroids
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:01:12 PM »
One more thing my libido has been pretty much dead the whole time on gear after these 3++ years and today I caught myself getting massively turned out by a semi chubby chick with big boobs so much that I needed to let one go before bed... Going to miss that when I go back to the pins if it goes back to the way it used to be

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 11:02:16 PM »
2.5 weeks is not long at all, lol! I can't believe you're making such a big deal out of it! The build up of long ester tests I bet over all tha time was maybe why it was so easy also.
?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 12:29:30 AM »
2.5 weeks is nothing, if I were you i would cruise on test prop 150 mg EW with 4 UI GH ED for 3-4 months and blast for the summer.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 05:19:38 AM »
lol keep in mind the drugs are probably still in your system unless you were runing all short esthers/orals
i think the fact you stopped eating and training is the main contributor to your shrinking

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 10:00:16 AM »
agree on the above posts lol
in 2.5 weeks youre still at 5x natty levels if you ran 3g gear and some long esters in there  :D
your "shrinking" is lack of glycogen and pumps

last time i got off for like a week (to speed up getting to cruise dosages) i was half my size within a week, cuz i also stopped working out and eating properly

it all comes back when the drugs training and food are reintroduced

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 10:07:37 AM »
If your libido has been dead for 3 years basically you need to get that in check and figure out what is wrong. No libido for 3 years is not worth the extra muscle from steroids. It sounds like to me your lack of libido could be linked to high or low estrogen If I were you I would start getting some blood tests and get that in order. If you have had libido problems for 3 years and you know its because of the steroids you should really ask your self are the steroids worth it?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 05:03:56 AM »
Wait, you've had libido problems for 3+ years?! I agree with Mad-scientist, all the muscle in the world doesn't matter if your dick won't work for 3 fucking years!
Get that shit checked out ASAP! Bloodwork is your friend, bud.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 12:29:54 PM »
Wait, you've had libido problems for 3+ years?! I agree with Mad-scientist, all the muscle in the world doesn't matter if your dick won't work for 3 fucking years!
Get that shit checked out ASAP! Bloodwork is your friend, bud.
THIS!!

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 12:38:45 PM »
simply for curiosity, have you any blood tests during all this time on?
  transaminases, kidney, cholesterol, prostate, estradiol, etc ... ??
some health problems during  all this time ?