Author Topic: So why doesnt God appear every now and again?  (Read 93855 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: So why doesnt God appear every now and again?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 11:28:11 AM »
You think I was trying to be funny?
you tell me. I donīt like the anti-jew Holocaust stuff on here i find it very distgusting and i mean it.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 11:31:31 AM »
According to the bible god is allowing satan to cause havoc on earth for certain period of time until jesus comes back on earth once again to beat satan and claim his rightful thrown.

Ok so satan is behind the death of jews... why would god still allow satan to kill jews if god is all capable?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 11:33:14 AM »
Why has man failed to stop this? It was not God`s work, but it was death delivered by the hand of people because of an ideology which has built it`s foundation on idea of godlesness. You deny God and then ask Him why have you failed to stop this evil - it is perverse.

I can fully respect if someone doesn`t believe in God, but denying him because of mans evil is childish.

Tell em mac!

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 11:34:40 AM »
You think I was trying to be funny?

Probably not, but you are using quotes which suit your ideas concerning God. There are survivors who think the opposite also, they praise God because evil was stopped.

The idea that because evil exists and flourishes all throughout history there is no God, is flawed from the start. No one who believes in God will tell you that God intervenes when people are cruel and evil towards another.

You can not be angry because of that since you do not believe in God and you have to find reasons for these actions within nature of humans, whatever that may be.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 11:34:47 AM »
The Jews i met were were very humble. I remember a Family telling me they were so happy that the British Army were still there. We liberated Belsen. I felt Humble talking to them too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 11:35:47 AM »
you tell me. I donīt like the anti-jew Holocaust stuff on here i find it very distgusting and i mean it.
You are pretty fucking stupid if you missed my intent.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2016, 11:37:06 AM »
According to the bible god is allowing satan to cause havoc on earth for certain period of time until jesus comes back on earth once again to beat satan and claim his rightful thrown.

Ok so satan is behind the death of jews... why would god still allow satan to kill jews if god is all capable?

You don't think it's just a loophole written in the bible so they can point to it for reference anytime someone brings up the issue of why bad things happen?  Like Kwon's birth?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2016, 11:38:55 AM »
You are pretty fucking stupid if you missed my intent.
Depends how you persieve it

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2016, 11:46:33 AM »

Mans freedom can also be his doom and the Bible says that satan roams this world and corrupts through temptation and desire. The relation of Jews with God is full of ups and downs but they will always be his chosen people.

We are all tested and that which is hard can deter us from our faith, especially feeling of powerlessness against evil of this world.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2016, 11:48:08 AM »
The Jews i met were were very humble. I remember a Family telling me they were so happy that the British Army were still there. We liberated Belsen. I felt Humble talking to them too.

Must have been awesome. Can I ask were they god fearing people still, or have they ever been? Did you ask anything about their faith? Would they call adonis a smart honest man or a dellusional liar?

You don't think it's just a loophole written in the bible so they can point to it for reference anytime someone brings up the issue of why bad things happen?  Like Kwon's birth?

Noone said is it real or not (god). We were talking about the logic behind god allowing all these apocalyptic events to happend and not doing anything about it even he easily could. So we must go to the sources.

Once upon a time (according to bible) people were connected to god. they were interacting with god all the time and "supernatural" events were not uncommon. But god gave people the freedom of choice and eventually people wanted to try to do things without god.

I think it was in the story of Noah when god last intervened in people's way of life and killed them with a flood. God said he won't intervene in our lives ever again, after Noah begged god not not to kill people ever again. But god also said that even if I won't kill them there will be a day that people will destroy each other.

I mean, after reading all that I'd say god has a solid reason not to do shit and it is because people threw god away from their life, god promised not to kill anyone ever again. So we can only blame ourselves at this point.

that's just the logic behind the real story, not about is it real or not. Philosophically I'm with god.

Mans freedom can also be his doom and the Bible says that satan roams this world and corrupts through temptation and desire. The relation of Jews with God is full of ups and downs but they will always be his chosen people.

We are all tested and that which is hard can deter us from our faith, especially feeling of powerlessness against evil of this world.

I agree with you. I merely want to challenge the blasphemers the search from the source instead of buying into the anti god propaganda, not asking them to believe.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2016, 11:51:43 AM »
For what? Disgusting genetic waste, everywhere you look. I'd incinerate everyone. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2016, 11:54:17 AM »
Depends how you persieve it

perceive

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2016, 11:59:01 AM »

Preach!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2016, 12:04:36 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2016, 12:04:45 PM »
You will remember that very sentence on your death bed (and start to get a lil nervous) :)

He'll get to remember it a lot longer than that.....it's not too late to change that though.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2016, 12:08:47 PM »
Preach!

I'm not here to question believers, but bring those to light who ask "why would god allow all the bad shit to happen?", just to make it clear ;D

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »
Like in the sky or on tv or anything? Like to say do this and don't do that, im happy with this, im not happy with that.

He doesn't.

Because hes not real.

Now grow up.
Haha no its just because he's pretty hands off.

And Allah is waiting for his followers to wipe off the face of the earth non believers before he makes his appearance.
•

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »
God was with every single Jew in the concentration camps. Just as he was with every single nazi. Every person will be dealt with according to their actions in a manner far beyond our current understanding.

Also, close your eyes, relax for a few. God is with you. Speak to him, he'll speak back. I guarentee!  :)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »
Like in the sky or on tv or anything? Like to say do this and don't do that, im happy with this, im not happy with that.

He doesn't.

Because hes not real.

Now grow up.

Simple, it's because people assume that just because God created everything, that he must also interact with man.  Not so.  God created everything, then split.  That explains everything.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2016, 12:41:49 PM »
Because such a being does not exist.

It never existed.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2016, 01:02:57 PM »
Because such a being does not exist.

It never existed.

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself to think this way when you negate it twice ;D

One who doesn`t doubt even the slightest  in his belief is blind I could say.

Pride is the downfall of good, the idea of good as an ultimate virtue of man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2016, 01:09:16 PM »
Simple, it's because people assume that just because God created everything, that he must also interact with man.  Not so.  God created everything, then split.  That explains everything.
Kinda like that time I created a massive thriving megalopolis in Sim City in 1993 only to never return one day because I had better things to do.

Maybe I am god.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2016, 01:10:26 PM »

You clearly don't understand the quote, what is anti-jew about it? it's written by a jewish person you twit. The quote is highlighting the fact that God allowed the suffering of the jewish people, hence, he will have to ask for forgiveness if he does exist.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2016, 01:13:15 PM »
If god masturbates what comes out of his pen-gina?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2016, 01:13:34 PM »
You clearly don't understand the quote, what is anti-jew about it? it's written by a jewish person you twit. The quote is highlighting the fact that God allowed the suffering of the jewish people, hence, he will have to ask for forgiveness if he does exist.

From what I understand of the Jewish concept of God, he is such an unpleasant character that it is not improbable he would allow the Holocaust to happen.

He once flooded the Earth killing everyone apart from a guy called Noah, his family and a zoo he put together in a big boat the size of the Titanic.