Author Topic: The Pussyfication of America - Everything PC and Easy  (Read 11486 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The Pussyfication of America - Everything PC and Easy
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »
So it's raining today and at the end of our afternoon team workouts it's raining. Regardless of rain or not we have conditioning in a large section of concrete. I set up my boundaries and begin our sprints. 5 x 300 yards with :60sec recovery. Keep in mind it's raining, we play football in the rain. Head coach comes out of his office and before he says anything to me I look at him and say "let me guess, administration is complaining" he shakes his head in disgust  and rolls his eyes. "they're afraid of someone slipping and 'GETTING SICK". Are you fucking kidding me???? The pussification of America.

USMC 1371

• Getbig II
The Pussyfication of America
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 04:22:07 PM »
2016 and there are still people that think you can get sick because you get wet and cold.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 04:31:40 PM »
What makes you think it might have been raining   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 04:32:29 PM »
When I played football in high school I loved when it rained. It was the heat that killed me. During the summer when we had 3 a day practice sessions and we were required to sleep overnight at the school and sleep on the gym floor. That was to insure you didn't miss the early morning practice which was the one most missed. They gave us a good and nutritious breakfast. Much better than the one I got home so it was a treat for me. And all you can eat. You could go home after the morning and afternoon practice but you weren't going anywhere after
the last practice.

It sucks getting old but I am glad as hell that I am not growing up in today's generation. It's the little things like this situation that Coach relates is what is going to bring this country down.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 04:35:09 PM »
Tell them the Earth is flat and follow it up with a "FUCK YOU YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 04:46:46 PM »
Kids got off at noon here in austin because of sxsw traffic.  ::)
A

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 04:51:25 PM »
coincidentally, i actually crash-landed pretty hard tonight whilst running in the rain. I had 50lbs on my back and a head-torch on, and went flying when i jumped to avoid running into a toad which had trespassed onto the old railway line.

now that, i can see.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 05:19:34 PM »
Cool. Like like being a paranoid coke-head?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Public School Paranoia
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 05:48:12 PM »
Cool. Like like being a paranoid coke-head?

More like when they start coming down from the coke high because their hang nails hurt and then an ACLU lawsuit.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 05:57:42 PM »
It's HB, just wait an hour and it'll be dry and sunny again. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 06:32:41 PM »
It's HB, just wait an hour and it'll be dry and sunny again. lol

True. Haha

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: The Pussyfication of America
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 05:15:37 AM »
When I played football in high school I loved when it rained. It was the heat that killed me. During the summer when we had 3 a day practice sessions and we were required to sleep overnight at the school and sleep on the gym floor. That was to insure you didn't miss the early morning practice which was the one most missed. They gave us a good and nutritious breakfast. Much better than the one I got home so it was a treat for me. And all you can eat. You could go home after the morning and afternoon practice but you weren't going anywhere after
the last practice.

It sucks getting old but I am glad as hell that I am not growing up in today's generation. It's the little things like this situation that Coach relates is what is going to bring this country down.

I am all for sports, but that is such a huge waste of taxpayer dollars.
Staff, security, cafeteria staff, etc.  No other sport gets such attention.
And to think, many school districts are thinking of cutting school libraries, but the town gets up in arms when there may be cuts to a football program.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 05:21:53 AM »
Rain is what caused Mike Katz to have Rusty fenders on his Bike

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 05:30:46 AM »
2016 and there are still people that think you can get sick because you get wet and cold.

Why else would they call it a cold?  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 05:31:10 AM »
coincidentally, i actually crash-landed pretty hard tonight whilst running in the rain. I had 50lbs on my back and a head-torch on, and went flying when i jumped to avoid running into a toad which had trespassed onto the old railway line.

Hmmm....  Captain F making shuttle runs to bury dismembered body parts in the woods - no wonder he was a little bit jumpy.  Move along, nothing to see here...  ;)
T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 06:57:54 AM »
Running sprints on wet concrete does seem dangerous.  Why not run on the practice field?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 07:40:51 AM »
I am all for sports, but that is such a huge waste of taxpayer dollars.
Staff, security, cafeteria staff, etc.  No other sport gets such attention.
And to think, many school districts are thinking of cutting school libraries, but the town gets up in arms when there may be cuts to a football program.

lol! I guess you don't how old I am. I'm talking early to mid 1970s. There was no "staff", no security (really?), no cafeteria staff, and absolutely no "etcetera".

The gym is there and cost the same whether it is used or not and no matter how much or how little the coaches work they're still paid the same. And the food is donated "pot luck" style. The parents all contribute a dish or two. Also, prior to the football season all the players are going door to door selling those almond candy bars. I brought in $250 to the cause

High school football is huge in Hawaii as we really don't have much else. No pro team and our college  team sucks big time. Every year there's talk that they have no business being a D-1 team. So high school is all we have and often makes front page news so it's a real community effort.

I'm not sure how or if a high school team brings in money to the school in the way that colleges and universities do. Coach can speak on this better than I can.

Aside from all that, I think playing a team sport is one of the greatest things a young student can participate in. It will teach you more about life on so many levels far more than those classes they are taking. Especially today where the education system is more concerned about teaching political correctness and rewriting history to portray our founders as villains as well as pampering them and turning them into weak minded, self-absorbed, overly sensitive, ninnies.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 05:43:14 PM »
The life of a rapist is one of constant tension. Once you've been pepper sprayed once, you're always on edge.

Well played...  :D :D
T

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 10:24:06 PM »
coach trying to generate more revenue for the ortho team with wet concrete sprints
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 10:28:03 PM »
So it's raining today and at the end of our afternoon team workouts it's raining. Regardless of rain or not we have conditioning in a large section of concrete. I set up my boundaries and begin our sprints. 5 x 300 yards with :60sec recovery. Keep in mind it's raining, we play football in the rain. Head coach comes out of his office and before he says anything to me I look at him and say "let me guess, administration is complaining" he shakes his head in disgust  and rolls his eyes. "they're afraid of someone slipping and 'GETTING SICK". Are you fucking kidding me???? The pussification of America.

So was the pussification the part in the story where you didn't slap the head coach upside the head and tell him to get his fat ass back in his office if he knows what is good for him?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 10:30:00 PM »
So was the pussification the part in the story where you didn't slap the head coach upside the head and tell him to get his fat ass back in his office if he knows what is good for him?

Wasn't the coaches fault. He's just as frustrated as me.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 10:35:33 PM »
Wasn't the coaches fault. He's just as frustrated as me.

But his frustration isn't from lack of height and intelligence is it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 10:42:12 PM »
But his frustration isn't from lack of height and intelligence is it?

Whatever you want it to be, Junour.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 08:42:05 PM »
Getting smashed, injured and hurt is part of childhood and young adulthood.

The 55 concussions I sustained as a youth have served me well. 

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 05:22:48 AM »
Getting smashed, injured and hurt is part of childhood and young adulthood.

The 55 concussions I sustained as a youth have served me well. 

Yes you've copped 56 more on getbig

WHHOOOOSH