Author Topic: Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'  (Read 6684 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2016, 08:43:28 AM »
Yeah, we sure are doing a good job controlling those resources in the Middle East

excellent point

see the fact is the US has threatened and attacked several muslim countries already under the auspices of *democracy promotion* or anticipatory self-defence ie. *anti-terror* agendas.  All in the service of the domestic population naturally. I think a lot of Iraqi's wanted rid of saddam for example. so you need to have a nice story to tell when you go around attacking and invading foreign nations for a variety of reasons such as gathering international support. How humiliating was it when britain refused to support the bombing of syria recently.  things have deteriorated so radically, the traditional *spear carrier* wouldn't even show up for the bit part of the drama.

Well I made the mistake of writing more than 120 characters of text. this information cannot be tweeted. I'll try to wrap it up.

Long story short, this is not a principled argument or a moral one. It's just basic tactical advice for people who want to achieve their objectives. In this case, waging a *war on muslims* undermines efforts to control middle eastern energy resources.

Any other questions let me know. I'm also a gun expert.
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2016, 08:50:03 AM »
Well, the US already control the resources of several countries in the Arab gulf.
Surely nobody can still seriously believe that the war on Iraq was done to fight "terror"?
Chaney had allegedly said to go after Saddam to wrap it up. Remember, that oil has not been pumping to us since then. And what countries do we control the oil to? Remember we are/were heavily into fracking in this country until oil prices dropped, due to a convoluted Saudi reason for keeping fracking and Nigerian oil out.

We can only speculate as to the reasons, for we don't know all the ins and outs.