Author Topic: Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'  (Read 6681 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'
« on: March 22, 2016, 01:30:37 PM »
I think Trump has forgotten about Paris and San Bernardino plus how many other dozens of places.  Seriously, another fear monger for President?  We don't need shit like this.  Can they just start the whole delegate thing over with new candidates on both sides?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Donald Trump: Brussels 'just the beginning'
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 01:43:32 PM »
Can they just start the whole delegate thing over with new candidates on both sides?

July 2016...

Hilary Clinton is indicted, and Trump is still a rude, brash jerk with zero clue on policy.

The parties just *decide* to run a Biden/Warren ticket against a Ryan/Romney ticket. 

It's possible - And there's nothing the voters can do about it.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 01:46:24 PM »
Tear down all mosques in western nations.

Give not one inch of concession to Islamic practices in public.

Add curriculum in all schools that exposes the intolerant, oppressive and violent fundamental aspect of Islam.

To start.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 01:49:34 PM »

Add curriculum in all schools that exposes the intolerant, oppressive and violent fundamental aspect of Islam.

To start.

There's a sound solution from a retard.  Build a million foot wall and alienate all of the people that support you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 01:57:22 PM »

To start.

I see as much as you love America, you really don't love the whole "Freedom of Religion" thing.
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 02:10:47 PM »
I see as much as you love America, you really don't love the whole "Freedom of Religion" thing.

Do you believe it would have been worded "Freedom from religion" if they had a crystal ball?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 02:23:30 PM »
Do you believe it would have been worded "Freedom from religion" if they had a crystal ball?

Hard to say. You could say that about a lot of things if the founding fathers had a crystal ball.
X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 02:31:27 PM »
I think Trump has forgotten about Paris and San Bernardino plus how many other dozens of places.  Seriously, another fear monger for President?  We don't need shit like this.  Can they just start the whole delegate thing over with new candidates on both sides?

He was pretty accurate about Brussels back in January.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 02:32:30 PM »
Hard to say. You could say that about a lot of things if the founding fathers had a crystal ball.

I think they'd be afraid of how big the Govt's power has become.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 02:40:39 PM »

He was pretty accurate about Brussels back in January.

He's also saying to ignore our laws so that we can torture people.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 02:41:43 PM »

He mentions Paris and San Bernardino in most of his rallies. I don't see anything wrong with Trump pointing out his concerns. Fear mongering, if you want to call it that, has never made me feel any fear. Why would it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 02:42:50 PM »

He should personally experience waterboarding before endorsing it's usefulness.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 02:44:56 PM »
Our version of trump although she is a journalist, not afraid to say what she thinks.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 02:48:03 PM »

I don't agree with everything he says but again, he was pretty accurate about Brussels while everyone else seems to be in denial.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »

If ever there was a guy on Getbig that needed two thumbs in his eyes until his eyeballs popped out of his empty fucking head...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 02:54:59 PM »
I don't agree with everything he says but again, he was pretty accurate about Brussels while everyone else seems to be in denial.

Denial about what? That another terrorist event will happen?

Guess what? I bet another one happens within the next 6-9 months. These things WILL always happen. People can say "Isis" or whatever, but these things are going to happen anyway. The IRA was bombing the UK back in the 80s. Terrorism is not going to just magically stop and you're not going to be able to kill all of the people who mean to blow something up.

I'm not against going after the people who do these things. Far from it. I'm all for killing those who mean to harm us, but reality is that you will NEVER end terrorism. Terrorism is as old as history.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 03:05:14 PM »
Denial about what? That another terrorist event will happen?

Guess what? I bet another one happens within the next 6-9 months. These things WILL always happen. People can say "Isis" or whatever, but these things are going to happen anyway. The IRA was bombing the UK back in the 80s. Terrorism is not going to just magically stop and you're not going to be able to kill all of the people who mean to blow something up.

I'm not against going after the people who do these things. Far from it. I'm all for killing those who mean to harm us, but reality is that you will NEVER end terrorism. Terrorism is as old as history.

Lol, relax man.

He was pretty specific in mentioning that particular area and just how downhill it went. Name another politician who did. I can't think.of one.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »
Maybe people starts to listen when radioactive dirty bombs starts go off in larger cities. Most likely in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, larger European cities and then the USA. When this inevitable scenario comes to pass maybe people will listen? It just seem so stupid to be in denial until such an event has occurred.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2016, 03:31:45 PM »
fortress should run for president

he's gonna rid the world of evildoers
"

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2016, 03:32:14 PM »
How is Donal Trump fear mongering? There has been 23 terror attacks in 22 countries, 1018 people killed, 2008 injured, in the last 30 days.

Still don't think there is a problem? Still think the problem will go away by itself?

Denial comes from the inability to face reality, people make up all kind of retard reasons and explanations not having to deal with the actual reality of the situation.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2016, 03:43:46 PM »
Maybe people starts to listen when radioactive dirty bombs starts go off in larger cities. Most likely in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, larger European cities and then the USA. When this inevitable scenario comes to pass maybe people will listen? It just seem so stupid to be in denial until such an event has occurred.
Judging from this thread even that wont do anything.....They will always have excuses it appears.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2016, 03:47:45 PM »
Naive people. Maybe watching this video you will understand the nature of naivety, that it is real, and that you are one of them.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »
here's this thing,  I'll try to make this short

calling for a *war on muslims* , shutting them out at the border etc.  INCREASES terrorism and helps ISIS

Sorry to say but if you want to reduce terror please cease and desist from the above mentioned activities.
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2016, 03:51:10 PM »
Naive people. Maybe watching this video you will understand the nature of nativity, that it is real, and that you are one of them.

Nativity scenes I've seen had Jesus. :)