Author Topic: Why Not Cruise on 600mg Test For Life?  (Read 13810 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Why Not Cruise on 600mg Test For Life?
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2016, 12:43:20 PM »
test didn't kick my ass side effect wise til i took it up to 1750 mg per week

currently i'm running 875 mg per week and all is well

i plan to get some deca in about 3 weeks and then i'll drop the test to 700 mg per week and add in 560 mg of deca

Just out of curiosity do you live a pretty healthy lifestyle in order to take that much stuff and have in range blood tests?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2016, 03:42:21 PM »
Lol at those numbers.   875 test, 560 deca...   

my shit ain't pharma grade though  :D :D :D

Just out of curiosity do you live a pretty healthy lifestyle in order to take that much stuff and have in range blood tests?

not really, i eat shit most the time, ie. pizza, french fries, cheeseburgers, etc

a few years ago i abused alcohol for a good 5-6 years and during that time i had blood work liver check with sonagram or whatever the fuck that machine is that does x-rays of the internal organs and the doc said your liver is doing ok, do you really abuse alcohol like that?  :D

the thing is, it all comes down to genetics, some folks can handle abusing drugs, alcohol, etc and some can't

my grandad is 96 and he smokes and drinks every damn day along with a shit diet and he is going strong, living on his own no assistance

my great grandmother lived to be 98 and she had a good awful diet of bacon, ice cream etc her whole life

imo genetics determine your health and healthy diet may help just a little bit, but the thing is i was always fit and sporty as a kid so maybe that made me healthier later in life, who knows?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »

not really, i eat shit most the time, ie. pizza, french fries, cheeseburgers, etc

a few years ago i abused alcohol for a good 5-6 years and during that time i had blood work liver check with sonagram or whatever the fuck that machine is that does x-rays of the internal organs and the doc said your liver is doing ok, do you really abuse alcohol like that?  :D

the thing is, it all comes down to genetics, some folks can handle abusing drugs, alcohol, etc and some can't

my grandad is 96 and he smokes and drinks every damn day along with a shit diet and he is going strong, living on his own no assistance

my great grandmother lived to be 98 and she had a good awful diet of bacon, ice cream etc her whole life

imo genetics determine your health and healthy diet may help just a little bit, but the thing is i was always fit and sporty as a kid so maybe that made me healthier later in life, who knows?

Then u better triple those doses son
you are gay.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2016, 04:14:17 PM »

Did drinking like that ever effect your testosterone levels?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2016, 04:30:02 PM »
Then u better triple those doses son

;D ;D ;D

Did drinking like that ever effect your testosterone levels?

good question, but i haven't a clue, as the doc was only concerned about my liver, so we didn't do any test level checks

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
My best mate can run 1500 test and 600 deca with no Ai or anything and test is off the chart and e2 is well with in range. He gets bloods every 4 months no issues what so ever. Dr said he is a freak. Conceived all three kids 2 boys and one girl on over a gram of test as well. Big guy 115kg not sure what that is in pounds but about 8% body fat. Has no interest in competing but everyone says he would dominate.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2016, 07:21:33 AM »
lol ok so one study shows some blokes doing 600mg for a long cycle and health markers looked ok....so one study. lets not all run out and start doing yr round 600mg cycles. you guys are funny, one or two studies show deca is 11 times worse on arteries and tren has links to dementia in lab animals...and you find every excuse to deligetimize them. then one study shows 600mg blasts are inert and you all swear by the study. ive seen that study posted about 50 times on various boards over the last 5 years. i can count on one hand how many boards those tren and deca studies show up, and the pro-juice fiends make sure to provide ample judgement against them.

600mg PHARMA test....will...
-increase rbc and hematocrit
-drop hdl
-likely increase bp
-drive estrogen high without an AI

....in most people

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2016, 11:41:15 AM »
600mg PHARMA test....will...
-increase rbc and hematocrit
-drop hdl
-likely increase bp
-drive estrogen high without an AI

....in most people
most important part
and yes, youre right on