Author Topic: Trump Spills Beans  (Read 2773 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Spills Beans
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2016, 09:59:45 AM »
Yes I am making sweeping generalizations about you nuts who are 9/11 Troofers. 

In circa 2003-04 I was in Roswell, New Mexico running down a lead that the hijacked planes that didn't really crash on 9/11 were in an underground bunker next to captured alien spaceships.  Ran into Dennis Kucinich. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
Haha. Yeah, most Bernie voters don't know who Kucinich is .... or that Bernie was tapped to take over for him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 10:06:26 AM »
Haha. Yeah, most Bernie voters don't know who Kucinich is .... or that Bernie was tapped to take over for him.

*insert sinister background music*

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 10:43:02 AM »
I doubt World Trade 7 fell on it's own. There's just no science to support steel burning in general, but the last time I looked at any of that stuff was at least 10 years ago.

Generally any cynical view about govt+big money finds a good reason for having one I'd say.

I like to think all around things and really don't care what label you might put on that. You're buying in on Cruz after all, so your opinion is ehhh....yeah.

seriously didn't see that coming

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 11:16:34 AM »
Haha. I've always found people that are unable to entertain conspiracy theories to be a bore. To take politics so literally as I see on this board is to partake in the herd mentality that many on here act like they are above somehow.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
Haha. I've always found people that are unable to entertain conspiracy theories to be a bore. To take politics so literally as I see on this board is to partake in the herd mentality that many on here act like they are above somehow.

Its true, there are plenty of blindly polarized people on the board.   But there are also plenty of very practical people on this board on both sides who give honest objective view points and don't always lean one way or the other.  There are legit CTs i am sure, but once you get past the false logic and rhetoric 9/11 isn't one of them  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2016, 08:11:18 PM »
I like the conspiracy theory about Benghazi being anything but an innocent attack that the US govt had no ability to stop.

The official story, from our own govt, is that the state dept did everything possible to stop it.  If you disagree, you are, by definition, a conspiracy theorist. 

But all conspiracies are false, right?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 12:03:44 PM »
I like the conspiracy theory about Benghazi being anything but an innocent attack that the US govt had no ability to stop.

The official story, from our own govt, is that the state dept did everything possible to stop it.  If you disagree, you are, by definition, a conspiracy theorist. 

But all conspiracies are false, right?

There is a distinct difference between disagreeing with a official story and believing the moon landing was faked or 9/11 truther crap.

Trying to lump the 2 into 1 definition still doesn't make wacky CT's legit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 12:49:38 PM »
There is a distinct difference between disagreeing with a official story and believing the moon landing was faked or 9/11 truther crap.

Trying to lump the 2 into 1 definition still doesn't make wacky CT's legit.

Exactly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 09:02:35 PM »
I didn't realize there was a conspiracy section on Getbig...

OzmO, why mod that board if you don't believe in the grand-daddy of all conspiracies?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2016, 08:58:19 AM »
I didn't realize there was a conspiracy section on Getbig...

OzmO, why mod that board if you don't believe in the grand-daddy of all conspiracies?

Being a Mod doesn't mean i have to believe in any certain thing.  I like CTs.  I think its fascinating how intelligent people buy into them.  It seems to stem from a need to have a crazy explanation to a tragedy.  Often times they buy into assumptions without actually checking the facts or as i said, false logic or rhetoric.  For example, recently a CT'er claimed that the WTC 1-2 were built with steel reinforced concrete columns to withstand the pressure gravity would put on the lower floors of a 100+ story building.  Fact is, the WTCs weren't built that way.   9/11 Truthers are willfully blind to many more actual facts, from how structural steel loses its strength dramatically as it heats up to the military defense protocol and posture on 9-11-01.

240 got me into the 9/11 thing nearly 10 years ago.  At first i bought into it enthusiastically.    But as i did more and more research i saw it for what it was. 

So these days, I like to challenge some CTs from a skeptics or devil's advocate approach.  You don't believe in all CT do you SOMEPARTS?  why?  

I think a plausible CT on 9/11 would be people in the government who may have known this was going to happen and didn't stop it.  Although that will never be proved.  

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2016, 03:39:18 AM »
Being a Mod doesn't mean i have to believe in any certain thing.  I like CTs.  I think its fascinating how intelligent people buy into them.  It seems to stem from a need to have a crazy explanation to a tragedy.  Often times they buy into assumptions without actually checking the facts or as i said, false logic or rhetoric.  For example, recently a CT'er claimed that the WTC 1-2 were built with steel reinforced concrete columns to withstand the pressure gravity would put on the lower floors of a 100+ story building.  Fact is, the WTCs weren't built that way.   9/11 Truthers are willfully blind to many more actual facts, from how structural steel loses its strength dramatically as it heats up to the military defense protocol and posture on 9-11-01.

240 got me into the 9/11 thing nearly 10 years ago.  At first i bought into it enthusiastically.    But as i did more and more research i saw it for what it was. 

So these days, I like to challenge some CTs from a skeptics or devil's advocate approach.  You don't believe in all CT do you SOMEPARTS?  why?  

I think a plausible CT on 9/11 would be people in the government who may have known this was going to happen and didn't stop it.  Although that will never be proved.  

No, I don't believe in all of them. I just believe in what is being told to us so little. Everybody says "Orwellian" this and that, but what we have through massive information/entertainment/disinfo is more like Aldous Huxley imagined than Orwell. Very few left thinking for themselves out there at this point.

As I said previously, it's been years since I looked at 911 at all. Did anyone disprove the 2 trillion dollars of money that was supposedly wiped from the books? I mean, that is enough of a reason to look the other way.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2016, 03:10:17 PM »
The Coach posted good thread on CIA-controlled media, to say the whole thing is now engineered to completely mislead and stupefy.  That one page has more great reading connected to it than I've seen in a long time.

One of the highlights: 

The pejorative dimensions of the term “conspiracy theory” were introduced into the Western lexicon by CIA “media assets,” as evidenced in the design laid out by Document 1035-960 Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, an Agency communiqué issued in early 1967 to Agency bureaus throughout the world at a time when attorney Mark Lane’s Rush to Judgment was atop bestseller lists and New Orleans DA Garrison’s investigation of the Kennedy assassination began to gain traction.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2016, 10:11:00 AM »

No, I don't believe in all of them. I just believe in what is being told to us so little. Everybody says "Orwellian" this and that, but what we have through massive information/entertainment/disinfo is more like Aldous Huxley imagined than Orwell. Very few left thinking for themselves out there at this point.

As I said previously, it's been years since I looked at 911 at all. Did anyone disprove the 2 trillion dollars of money that was supposedly wiped from the books? I mean, that is enough of a reason to look the other way.

Did anyone find the missing plane and all those dead passengers that were secretly released overseas?

This is as dumb as the moon landing conspiracy.  No reasonable person takes that stuff seriously.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2016, 03:05:58 PM »
Did anyone find the missing plane and all those dead passengers that were secretly released overseas?

This is as dumb as the moon landing conspiracy.  No reasonable person takes that stuff seriously.

Flight 371? You understand that there are hundreds of satellites that can see the numbers on a car license plate, but they could not see the pieces of that plane? That was my issue with that one. Probably a mechanical issue....but in the event of a terrorist event could have been an agreed to cover up among a few countries to keep the peace. Who thinks those people are alive? That would be idiotic. If the plane was retained for any reason the people would be the first to go.

The moon landing...I've watched some stuff on that which I'm pretty sure would make your head explode, haha.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

Flight 371? You understand that there are hundreds of satellites that can see the numbers on a car license plate, but they could not see the pieces of that plane? That was my issue with that one. Probably a mechanical issue....but in the event of a terrorist event could have been an agreed to cover up among a few countries to keep the peace. Who thinks those people are alive? That would be idiotic. If the plane was retained for any reason the people would be the first to go.

The moon landing...I've watched some stuff on that which I'm pretty sure would make your head explode, haha.

Try as you might, you cannot put a sophisticated spin on this lunacy.  240 is back said on this board that one or more of the passengers were secretly released overseas.  lol  Plenty of screwballs like him believe this stuff. 

You believe the moon landing was faked?  Oh brother.  An epic worldwide conspiracy.  lol . . . .

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2016, 08:21:28 PM »
I never said I believed absolutely in anything. I said it would make your head explode...because you get a certain amount of info and label and compartmentalize things to deal with them instead of thinking on them conceptually...and that's fine for most people and I get that. What you call sophisticated spin I'll take as a backhanded compliment....but it's the point where you stop and accept things where I continue to think on them that seems to bother you. Doesn't threaten me in the least. How I think is as natural to me as breathing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 09:11:36 PM »

Wow, you are not using any reasoned thinking. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2016, 11:33:30 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2016, 07:59:46 AM »
I love Dale Gribble, but I don't smoke haha. I'm postulating obviously about 371 based on the earlier post and the moon landing thing was a jab...seems to be a lot of black and white thinking on here, but I pointed that out earlier. Again, it's funny that somebody that mods the conspiracy board needs to jump in to try and interject. What is "reasoned thinking" exactly? The concept appears to require somebody agreeing with you and others. I don't do group think well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2016, 10:06:20 AM »
I never said I believed absolutely in anything. I said it would make your head explode...because you get a certain amount of info and label and compartmentalize things to deal with them instead of thinking on them conceptually...and that's fine for most people and I get that. What you call sophisticated spin I'll take as a backhanded compliment....but it's the point where you stop and accept things where I continue to think on them that seems to bother you. Doesn't threaten me in the least. How I think is as natural to me as breathing.

I wasn't giving a compliment, backhanded or otherwise. 

No, loony conspiracy theories will not make my head explode.  And there is nothing natural about believing in crackpot conspiracies.  It's just foolishness.